Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Karin could maybe polymorph u

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

that is fun

so u like the idea?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

ya

Gnoryc polymorphed? Hiding in Karin's crash bags?

It's like the evilest version of Boota yet conceived. *_*

Bui bui buiiiii!

Well if you remember, in one of the drawfriend pics and I think a few times in the actual rp so far, Karin's Quasit familiar has hid in her lovelumps.

So really, D already has an evil Boota.

So what be Reg's vote? And any Regputer updates?

EDIT: Oh, and speaking of Karin, depending how long you guys are away on the mission, we might get the added fun of her going into withdrawal, since she's definitely addicted to Hevisa by now. And I know I've said before that Succubi/Incubi are literally addicting in the way a drug is, and that withdrawal for want of their touch is at least as awful as crack withdrawal.

Maybe Hevisa will make a house call every now and then, though, to keep Karin from getting all withdrawal-y.
    Last edited by Kodos; 03-23-2012 at 06:21 PM.

I need dat input. Also I don't recall if I mentioned it, but given that Alsiif is a daughterless mother, she would not only not be allowed to talk to Lolth and get tested, but she also won't even be allowed inside most temples of Lolth. Since the understanding of the Drow is such that her failure to have a daughter is a clear sign that Lolth is punishing her for something.

EDIT: And here, some more Drow info. Two assassin's guilds.

The Cresstyne Sisterhood is a Drow assassins' guild operating primarily within Garethkullgen. The word 'Cresstyne' is Drow for 'Webspinner' and refers to one of Lolth's two primary aspects, the other one being Silinrul, the Huntress. As the other half of their name implies they are, like many if not most Drow institutions, all female. The Cresstyne assassins are quite devout in their worship of the goddess, and enjoy closs ties with the church, although their services are open to all who can afford them.

The Istotsoss Sisterhood is a Drow organization of courtesans and assassins. The members of this all-female organization are known as extremely skilled and imaginative lovers, and also as skilled poisoners. Many of the Istotsoss are said to be able to kill with a kiss (among other things), and some are even said to have a venomous touch. They operate primarily out of Edonilche'el and supposedly date back to the days of the old empire.
    Last edited by Kodos; 03-25-2012 at 03:07 AM.

Humans have elite clerical and moneygrabbing guilds, Dwarves have elite mining and brewing organisations, and Drow have elite shagging and poisioning units. Seems about right. XD

Reg is in support of giving D group a wee cross-country raidery quest, also. Sounds like fun to me.

Well right now I'm looking at one of two places for D's romps. The first is Harkinia, and it's basically NotZelda, and the second is the Highlands, and it's basically fantasy Scotland with bits of other stuff. The latter is much larger, so it may make more sense to do the former, but it's your call. :3

THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN HARKINIA
    High Elves, Half-Elves, and Humans to fuck with!
    Cause complete ecological disaster, zombie holocausts, and more, by desecrating temples and killing fey shit!
    Zombie Moby Dick.
    Lots of dungeons to dick around in. Including less conventional dungeons like "the castle of those nice people who have shit you want"
    Princesses to kidnap! Therion loves those!
    At least a few places Karin can learn new spells. Possibly a few ability bestowing places too.
    Lot sof nice pieces of loot you can dick around with before Therion demands it.
    And more!

THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN THE HIGHLANDS
    Druidic and Barbarian peoples along the lines of the Celts and Picts.
    More civilized Humans, too.
    Mountain Dwarves and also the Chaotic, Scottish, axe wielding Hill Dwarves!
    Halflings too, so for once Eros can feel tall.
    Dwarf Fortress style undercities!
    Standing Stones and Cairns which can bestow new abilities and shit, or possibly teach Karin rare and exciting spells.
    A few really nice pieces of loot you can dick around with before Therion demands it.
    And more!

Realistically speaking, the former makes more sense since it's smaller, but if you guys wanna dick around in NotScotland, that's fine too. I'll see what else I can come up with for possible D venues. LET ME KNOW. VOTE.