Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I really like it.

In other news! I need to have oral surgery at some point in the near future. No idea when yet. Until then I am spending my time in vicodin fueled relief or pain addled annoyance. I don't anticipate slowing down too much, but if posts are a bit less timely from me, you know why.

Any computer updates, Regduder?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Nope is the simple answer. Also, last time I tried to PM you your inbox was full.

Hope Kodos gets in and out of a dentist soonish, anyhow. :/

Cleared it.

EDIT: And I need to work in an appointment with the surgeon :/

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

As a note to the Drowparty: Aryyna didn't mention it, but your girls would know it - you're not to actually kill Despoina. As the de facto queen of the ghetto, Despoina keeps it running relatively smoothly (Read: not open warfare in the streets) and ensures that Aryyna gets a good tribute and shit. If Despoina were to die or otherwise be removed from power by you three, then there would be a power struggle and it would cost Aryyna money. And if it got really out of hand, it would cost her even more money since she'd have to send her goons in to remind everyone that they are living there by her tolerance.

So you can rough Despoina up if it comes to it and negotiations with her break down, but you guys can't kill her, or anything of that sort.

I like how you assume we were just going to walk in and club her over the head. I also like how you probally wern't too far off the truth considering the past records of all the threads. XD

Reg is mostly just hoping that snakeybraids is gonna be a decent source of cheap thugs and assasins rather than another arrogant wench.

Hmm...sending the streets into chaos? Sounds more like a distraction than an action, but of course there are consequences. If it was in a different manner or situation it would work. But in this instance, out of the question.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

So here's more Drowstuff you Drowplayers would know.

The Eyes of Lolth are basically the Drow inquisition. Or the KGB. They are the secret police of the church. According to popular belief and the claims of the priestesses, they are ever and omnipresent. Most people will never knowingly meet an Eye of Lolth unless they are being recruited by them. The invitation to join is not something anyone turns down, since to do so means death, plus it's a great honor. While many of the Eyes are priestesses, not all are. Besides spying on the Drow commoners to ensure they are faithful to the Queen of the Demonweb Pits, the Eyes of Lolth are known to spy on the nobility, to make sure they are faithful and not planning to usurp the church, and also on the filthy unwashed masses of the non-Drow. Some claim they even are active on the surface, spying and preparing for the inevitable return.
    The Dread Fangs of Lolth are an elite, religious, warrior organization that often work alongside (read: under) the Eyes of Lolth. Essentially Drow Paladins, in some ways. They are generally commanded by the Eyes of Lolth, although less commonly, but sometimes, by priestesses. The Dread Fangs are actually mostly male, and heavily indoctrinated and brainwashed. The noble houses tend to resent them - although never to their faces of course - since they dislike the idea of the priestesses having well trained, highly disciplined, ultra-loyal soldiers.
    The Eyes and Fangs are loyal to the church as a whole, and tend to avoid getting involved in factional rivalries or other squabbles within the church. Lolth tends to get pissy (pissier) when the Fangs are used to settle disputes between priestesses.
    The Eyes of Lolth are also often tasked with monitoring for signs of Illithid (and, if a city near water, Aboleth) infiltration. Since not only are Illithids obviously seen as abominations and blasphemies before Lolth, but also even the Drow recognize that they are threats to every Drow, and even the Drow fear them. Fighting Illithids is one of the few things Drow will do without backstabbing eachother or their non-Drow allies.

Speaking of Illithids, the Drow do have Illithid Slayers - usually in small roving sisterhoods - although the tradition is not as widespread or institutionalized as it is among the Duergar who basically have at least one cabal of Illithid Slayers per city.

ooga. ooga booga

Cake has so much to teach us.

So, D is finally moving again. Sorry about all that. Anyway! Exciting announcements!

Did everyone like the PVP? I've plans for more. FEEDBACK.
    Also, next, I'm undecided what to have Therion you do. I don't think I'll have him send you to troll the Dorfs just yet. I was thining maybe giving you all some freeform like the other parties. Give you a small country and a set time limit, and you're free to go about collecting as much booty and babes for Therion as you can in that time. Fitha could use makeup to pose as an Elf if you wanted to visit towns, and Gnoryc could just go hide in a barrel or something. Or between Karin's tits, I think she's big enough that he could fit. He's only a giant hyena man.

IS THIS SOMETHING THAT WOULD INTEREST PARTY D(EVIANTS)?

could be fun but being in a barrel might get lame T_T