Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Computer fixed. I exist once more. Posts should resume tomorrow, Monday at the latest depending how long a friend stays by tomorrow.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

WATCH DIS, SONS AND SLUGS, I GONNA DO THING WITH COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Tania from Umbrathread;

The Beast yur fightin in G;

Ulow / Huzhke;

One of Ryyna's orcs, 'cause I say so;

Aryyna, from Drowthread too;

Some Eros person;

AND THAT'S IT

GO AWAY, GEEZ
    Last edited by Kodos; 08-27-2013 at 12:09 PM.

Reg has done amazing things.
    WITH COMPUTER.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

MAKE A LIN SHAO BE!

The face in the original sketch was a bit closer to how I see the Linface, so that's linked here too.
    Yeah, she doesn't look her age, too much, but in fairness a lot of East Asian people do tend to age pretty damn gracefully. Plus there's precedent. I forget her name, but there's this Korean fitness model lady who's older than Lin and looks even younger. Lin's NotChinese, but still.

Lin's going to be tagging along with G for a while, so it is relevant.

Also her name is the only pun name in all of T'est that was an accident. Lin, as stated in the past, was originally supposed to be a one-off gag character of sorts, a play on the fact that you never really get middle aged martial artists - people are always, in kung-fu films, either under 30 or over 60. So she had no surname. I asked Zizi if 'Zhao' or 'Shao' seemed to fit more, and they went with the latter. So the fact that, if written in the actual Chinese manner, her name is Shao Lin, is honestly a coincidence.
    An amusing one, though.

ALSO! Sean is the worst Human being to ever live. A pox upon him and his house for a thousand generations. As a result, all of his characters are being bussed. This means that pretty much every single thread has an opening, so new people PLEASE JOIN.

As for Ugarit, I'm still toying with how to handle this. I can write Zach out, permanently, with enough ease, but bussing him is a bit harder. I'll post here when I have some ideas outlined and let you lot decide.
    Last edited by Kodos; 09-13-2013 at 01:52 PM.

You should have him run off with half our shit and we chase him for a bit but he outruns us and then have him crop up later as a pirate lord for like a major story arc

I was toying with him running off with half your shit.
    The other idea was just having whoever would become captain, anyway, play him and have Zach be a more hands-off captain.

I can't really think of a third option.

he gets zonked on the head and goes into a coma, and then is stowed away safely aboard the nave del partido, to awaken when he is most needed

Like King Arthur in Avalon?

Anyway, Fail just sent me a PM. He has to drop out because of life. So, yeah. His characters are all bussed or smashed until further notice.
    Which means openings in all threads.

None of his characters are uber-vital besides, obviously, Zach. So, Ugaparty, you must vote.
    OPTION 1: Zack vanishes with like a quarter of the ship's loot. Is never heard from again. Gets my vote.
    OPTION 2: Zack becomes a hands-off captain and basically an NPC who's actions are controlled by some player. Meh.
    OPTION 3: Something else? Tell me what.

Like King Arthur in Avalon?
    ya

OPTION 3: Option 1 except Zach returns and we have to fight him.