Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

what the

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    UPDATES
    A and B: I have no idea. I need to speak to Fail among others and to Reg. And I still have no idea whatever happened to Zizi. Maybe Seefs knows.
    C is moving again soon!
    D: Jai get in touch. Fail also needs to get in touch.
    Fail has vanished again and everyone in Ugarit thread should shame him because as of now he is the sole reason that thread is not moving.
    E: Waiting on new folks and on Fail.
    G: Cake needs to post.
    Umbra: Fail is sabotaging this thread too.
    Drowthread: Cake needs to post. Needs new people.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I'm crying I want to be a pirate

SEAN READ THIS

I was going to post this tomorrow but I am tired, and this is really bothering me. Plus it gives Sean more time.

Sean, you vanished for like a week or two after your computer was fixed, and that was fine, I asked you please not to vanish again without letting me at least know so I could have someone else take over, and then you immediately have gone off and done it again. You're literally holding Ugarit thread hostage, and you're kind of holding up the other threads as well because I don't know when you will be back and I tend to defer to assuming you are interested in posting rather than not because I am doing this for the benefit of the players, not myself, after all. I know (more or less) how this story ends.
    I don't mind that players put life before this - I expect and understand and in fact request that. There are more important things than communal storytelling, even communal storytelling that lots of creative people have literally invested years of their life in. But when you just vanish like this without telling anyone when you might be back or even why you're gone - or even THAT you're gone - it's not only inconvenient but inconsiderate and rude to the point of insult.
    I put in lots of time and energy into all the threads - they are my babies and this is all a thankless labor of love. I do it because I have a story I would like to tell with all of you, and because I enjoy it. I am sure that most of the players, you included Sean, do the same. Even were this all not the case, I do not think it is placing an unreasonable expectation upon you or anyone else that if you have to vanish for a prolonged period of time you at least give me some kind of heads up. I mean Jai vanishes all the damn time, and that sucks, but he at least gives me the heads up, usually.

I don't want to do this, Sean, but it's unfair to me and - more importantly - it's unfair to Reg, Cake, and all the others. If you don't at least get in touch with me by next Sunday night (the 30th) I'm kicking you out of Ugarit and possibly all of the threads. Certainly Ugarit. It's not fair. I like Zach and Lucia, I love Fitha, and I really love Shun, but a weaker but existent story is preferable to no story at all.

I really don't want to have to do this, so please get in touch with me before then, Sean. I don't think I'm being unreasonable nor do I think I am asking all that much.

On a related note Jai get in touch! >:O

On a semi-related note, come the 8th I have summer classes monday through thursday. Posting will be diminished on those days. I am very strongly looking into doing live sessions every orevery other week. So that's a thing. At least for July.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I'm alive, Olivia is getting bussed and Zach is gonna be a more hands off captain. Shun, Fitha and Lucia are continuing as normal.

Drowdudes: I did some mathings and here is the monthly cost for your home;
    Tribute: 2000gp
    Staff: 106gp, 5sp
    Total: 2106gp, 5sp

That 2106.5gp is for the estate as a whole. You don't each have to pay that individually. The 1000gp you each pay individually, each month, is for your personal standard of living.

With Ryyna as an NPC we are assuming she is handling the finances and the hiring of staff and the buying of supplies and whatnot. I still expect you to divide up the loot as if she was a PC, however, because thats what she'd expect. Remember, you're all Drow, so if Ryyna feels she isn't getting her fair share she's not only likely to vanish, but likely to take all the money she can, set fire to the house, and then send assassins after you.

EDIT: Also, looked up the costs for buying places and shit. And also I have been updating the Uga and Drowthread OPs. OPs in this thread that is. THe Mega-OP. Tak ea look! :O

EDIT 2: EDIT HARDER: I also edited the OP of D (the actual thread) to show the current Loot. This is Loot you have to give back to Therion in the end, not loot you are keeping/wearing/using/etc. Of course you can choose to take stuff from or use this loot. But that's less Therionpoints. And some things you can't keep.
    Last edited by Kodos; 06-29-2013 at 05:17 AM.

Kodos made some joke about Party D characters being like Adventure Time characters, and it made me want to try drawing them in that style
    Kind of want to color but am too lazy >_>

oh god those images are giant
    SPOILER! :

the party NOT TO SCALE I'm p sure its like the opposite of actual scale

Eros

Gnoryc

Karin

Fitha

BONUS

Lumpy Space Fitha

Oh my Glob that is amazing.

Cake did it.

He won D&D.

Gesus louisious those are math!

ACCEPTABLEEEE. :>>>>