Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

most good time would b 12pm eastern daylight time

- - - Updated - - -

most good time would b 12pm eastern daylight time or after 7pm

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    That's still pretty late. Hm. I'm thinking next week, then? Especially since Jai never got in touch about spells and Fail is suddenly not around despite now having his computer. But Jai still get in touch.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

7pm eastern time sounds good. i'll be on in a few hours to discuss spells, btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

No liveposting-a-thon today because Fail is the worst and never got in touch with me. I don't know what the hell. I haven't heard from him since he got his new computer a few weeks back so if anyone can, let me know.
    I'll be moving D ahead this week, anyway. F too. We do a live posting session next Tuesday (assuming no one's schedules have changed) with or without him.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I'm not dead.

I can probably do Dposts on Tuesday.

My father is getting out of the hospital today or more likely tomorrow. So point is I'll be being with him. So odds are we can't do the live session this week. Next week, hell or high water.

I'll still be on tomorrow and still posting in D. So even if we can't all be on to do shit, I want as many people on for as long as possible. I want D moving. I'll try and get in touch with Jai. If not Re or someone can hopefully cover for Karin or w/e.

What times are everyone good

Dad's getting out today, but wants to rest, so I'll be spending most of tomorrow with him. Should be around in the evening, but yeah. No post-a-tho. Still, D players, check the thread! I will be posting by that night at the latest.

Here's how the rules are for combat in all the threads from now on. You have 24 hours from when the last person to post posted, or you either lose your turn or have someone else post for you.

why was ur dad in the hospital

Coming soon: the return of Ramirez.

SPOILER! :
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.