Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Silly, I only need to know about D's players :3

Anyway. Jai has like 2 hours to post or it seems unlikely we will do tomorrow, and more likely we will do next week. But still Jai post tomorrow, since that way we can get the time. And if everyone is on tomorrow, we can at least get things moving a little.
    Just as well, I suppose, I have to try and do some stuff tomorrow. But yeah. Drow and D players can still get some posting in, even if not a proper post-a-thon.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

idk if i can do it next week

WAT. O jeez. Y not? Wen will u know? And what about Wednesday, maybe?

But yeah. I haven't gotten in touch with Jai, and we still need to pick Karin's spells per day (and you need to pick Eros fishes, Regboat and send me them in a PM or post'em here) so yeah. I still want people on tomorrow if they can be for regular postan', though. But the Post-A-Thon for D will be next Monday or this Wednesday.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

this wednesday I could do but Im goin out of town dis Thursday through to ?????

where are u goin

2 see sister and then grandparents

Next monday it is, then, I think. Cake we will work something out 4 u.

Anyway, I must sleep soon. I will re-appear tonight aronud 10 or so. Give or take half-an-hour. Sorry about the lack of posting, but Jai blew up, and things came up anyway on my end so ti's just as well.

i am available p. much whenever as long as it's before 12pm kodostime for next monday

sorry for being late, was busy all weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

I'll try and see if we can't do it monday. If nothing else, start posting in the thread. Jai you need to D post. And to get in touch so I can help ya pick Karin spells.

Reg needs to pick Erosspells.

THINGS
    Thing the first: Reg needs to check his PMs. :3
    Thing B: I am going to try and get out a G post tonight. Sorry people. Fail vanished, then Jai, and stuff. Lately I've just been busy with some mid-terms and health issues.
    Item 3: Fail needs to get in touch on AIM.
    5th Point: What happened to four?
    Issue Number 6: We are still recruiting!