Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Who need to check their PMs?
    Reg and Phail need to check their PMs.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

So, for a bit of Asul History!

The central and southern part of the Western Kingdoms - not counting the area of modern day Therion which was always a bit culturally distinct due to the relative isolation its mountain ranges afforded it - was originally home to various Celt-like tribal peoples of Humans and, in the more southern areas closer to Avari, (Wood) Elves. The Arcturian Empire, Asul's Rome equivalent, began in the south-east of modern day Arcturium and eventually ran most of the south and a bit of the central part of the Western Kingdoms, plus a few frontier settlements in other regions at various points in history - the Underdark nation of Avernus began as a mining colony for the Empire.
    The empire itself was founded by Imperator Gaius Arcturus Tiberius Aurelius Augustus who was, according to legend and history, not only a Half-Dragon (Gold Dragon) but also descended from Ektimous, who was the son of a mortal man and Itonia, one of the Akhean Titans. So the various Emperors were not only Dragonblooded, but also Titanblooded.
    Anyway. The Empire, like Rome, in its latter days had a lot of problems with decadence, overextension, and problems of centralizing power amidst various ambitious local lords. The Empire finally came to an implosive end, 4258 years ago, when the Emperor, Claudius Arcturus Tiberius Domitius, was assassinated by his brother Lucius and twelve co-conspirators. Lucius's bid for power was kind of a failure as he himself was then killed, and the empire fragmented. A period of endemic warfare known as the War of Kings followed, during which many modern nations like Arcturium and Lareaux formed.
    The southern nations of the Western Kingdoms tend to be a bit more socially and technologically advanced, especially Arcturium, thanks to the longer history of Arcturian rule and having more of an urban and 'civilized' history. The more central countries tend to be more feudal and traditionally Medieval.
    So you have nations like Arcturium which is basically Renaissaince, Lareaux which - social backwardness aside - is kind of High Medieval, and then when you go north you get the more traditionally 'Medieval Fantasy' stuff.

As for the Druidic notCelts - they were mostly assimilated into the Arcturium Empire, killed by them, killed in later times by Cuthbertines, or retreated into the deeper forests or joined up with other Druidic peoples elsewhere.

Also, consider, if the Tyrant was telling the literal truth about his memories and wasn't being poetic, then he is older than Therion by some measure as Therion is only ~2900 years old, while Lareaux is between 4258 and 4164 years old.

More Drowrambles are coming. Also Asul maps are likely coming.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

KODOSCON 2012 STATUS REPORT ON STATE OF THE THREADS

A: I need to hear from Fail and Windy.
    B: Zizi and Reg need to talk to eachother and then to me, also I need to talk to Fail.
    C: I need to talk to a majority of the C players.
    D: JAI YOU BUTT.
    E: Del where are you? Fail get in touch.
    F: DEL YOU BUTT.
    G: I need to talk to the players.
    Drow: Okay.
    Ugarit: FAIL YOU BUTT.
    Umbralume: Okay.

Fail you are holding many threads hostage. Get in touch.
    Jai get on AIM.
    Del where the fuck are you?

Mega happy birthdayness, Kaz! Presents will be on their way to you the minute they finish existing...

Also, it would be nice to get B rolling again, yeah. Zees, you can totally catch me around 11pm-3am-ish most days, but I can get on earlier if you want.

Also also, an 100% accurate portrayal of that fight between Shari and Kana;

Linz made a thing!

Zizi also made a thing, and I have the thing, but I am holding off on posting it for as long as I can because I am trying to coax Zizi out of hiding and as part of that I am encouraging zir to post it instead. It's a plan so cunning you can brush your teeth with it!

Man. Her face is rediculously good in every capacity. *_*

<3Reggy
    If anyone else has char's they'd like me to draw all sexified, drop me a pm with some refs. I'm always up for a challenge! <:

Nice art :3 Very well done....*jealous*
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Yaunner's strength must have been something you weren't ready for!

You're awesome reg
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI