Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Writing this on my phome. I will be at class until about 10 PM. So try for then. If I get home early I will let you know. Also, Hammy are you caught up yet?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

need phailmachine poosts

Fail, man, WTF. You too, Hammy. Not cool.

EDIT: And Del, and Duck.
    Last edited by Kodos; 02-13-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

In my defence I've been in Athens for the last 5 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Okay, that's a valid excuse. Please post now, though.

And how was it? Sounds amazing. Any good photos? Any rioting?

Fail, sorry dude, but you got until sunday before Ryyna, Olivia and Shun start getting put on busses, I've been told to tell you. I realise that doesn't exactly sound mega fair, but I do think this routine character-trimming is what has kept the threads alive this far...

Totally understand if you're just bored of the character or uninspired about posting or whatever. Seriously, I always think the stuff with Fitha in perticular is greatstuff, but don't be afraid to back out of characters you feel like you're pressurized into propping upright, man... If it ain't fun, it ain't fun. :/

Sorry guys, but I have been working monday-saturday from 10am till 9pm, and when I get home I am way to tired to do anything but eat and then sleep. The last couple sundays I have been visiting cousins and doing various other things I used to do during the week.
    I'll try post more.

Any idea when your schedule might change? Or when you will adjust and have more time awake? One day a week is good enough for some of the parties, but for Ugarit and Drowparty, not so much. Plus other issues may arise. Get in touch.
    EDIT: The ideal would be at least 3 days a week.

I think I get paid on the 2nd of march, I am going to try get an Iphone and use the internet on that.

That'd be ideal because I could text you for free on that, too, so I could nag you. But either way, try and get in touch so we can figure out what to do until then.

EDIT: Y u still no post