Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Street Fighter X Tekken

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I can't stop needing this game. PAcman and Megaman, awww yeah.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I'm honestly waiting for them to put the God Hand guy in ONE of their crossover games. I mean come on there is nobody more suited than he for a fighting game.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    I'm honestly waiting for them to put the God Hand guy in ONE of their crossover games. I mean come on there is nobody more suited than he for a fighting game.
    You can't imagine my disappointment when they didn't put Gene in MvC3. I don't think they're in touch with how popular that game actually is nowadays.

i want this game sooooo bad 0.0 lol

I actually don't want this game. Reasons...well let's not go there. Anyways, I liked MvC 3 but the others I found lacking. I'd rather play SC IV than this.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Quote Originally Posted by T1B3R1U5 View Post
    I actually don't want this game. Reasons...well let's not go there. Anyways, I liked MvC 3 but the others I found lacking. I'd rather play SC IV than this.
    So you don't want this game because you have a reason you don't want to look at it. And you prefer SC IV, which is a way more clumsy fighting game?

I've been a rather loyal SC fan and have played it since the 2nd game. The "clumsiness" is just something you have to get used to and get over to really enjoy SC. Tekken was a clusy fighting game there for awhile there too until they finally got it right. Street Fighter was also a bit clumsy in the day as well. So to call SC clumsy...well all games were like that at some point (unless there was a game that was completely perfect from the start). And this is just what I can see, I know people are going to disagree but I also know that I could be right or wrong.

SC is clumsy; I have played since Soul Blade, and for my, that was the best made game of the serie (the prequel of the serie). And yes, Tekken was (is still) clumsy and Street Fighter have taken a lot of development from the Street Fighter II to today (which there can be a debate of which one is the best made, but it really doesn't mater). My point, is that all those games have evolved, have being polished or have a change that have reinforced a experience, SC hasn't, its biggest point is trying to make 3D attacks and 3D movements, but the attacks are overly simplified to achieve 3D and the movement is clumsy, but they haven't made anything to make those feel better, they have just made a new super power skill to make the game more flashy.

And I don't know how Street Fighter vs Tekken is going to be, but it already have a good start in presentation with its game play (that we are familiars) and new characters.

Yeah, I agree with that. SC only focuses on "flashyness", but I found enjoyment in beating the AI on the hardest difficulty, and going through weapon master mode and trying to get the other costumes and hidden wepaons and equipment of SC. But, I've really gotten out of the fighting game genre of gaming. I..."outgrew" it if that makes any sense?