Thread: Hey there!

I'm Not a Spammer!

Hey there!

Hey there. Im Chris but just call me Nousername. Im an amateur artist who draws in manga style, mostly fanart but i also create OCs sometimes. I wanted to register because I just wanted to join the Manga Tutorials 100 Theme Challenge but then I saw a lot of interesting people around here. Also i would be happy to "pimp-up" other people's drawings from the PIMP-UP MY ART thread. And I hope to make new friends and meet other artists like me too. And Rio if you read this somehow, your drawing tutorials rock and they really helped me in my first months of drawing, thanks!!

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! : )

WHAT UP

what series do you draw fan art of mostly

I'm Not a Spammer!
    After i finish an anime series, favorite series , i draw fan arts of all the main characters. I draw side characters once in a while though. I recently done the characters from Mirai Nikki.

Well, i guess i have to talk a bit more about myself so here it goes!

Hi my name is Chris and im a 13 year old kid from the Phillipines, but im currently living in Kuwait. Im currently attending highschool and my favorite interests are in anime/manga, gaming, a little bit of martial arts and hanging out with friends in the arcade, and military war stuff and WW2. My grammar is not perfect and i do crack (Mehehhe...just kidding, except for the grammar part) Im terrible at making jokes except when i play games. Im usually the silent character in the story called reality but i get really loud when im online (that happens with everyone anyway e.g:- Trololls). My favorite animes are Mirai Nikki, One Piece, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA Brotherhood, TT Gurren Lagann and Cowboy Bebop and also The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I love fast food and im not fat by the way and I hate McDonalds for no reason. I think im being too loud again. (-_-). So anyway, the rest is up above.

And again, my name is Chris and im a 13 year old kid from the Phillipines. Special thanks to Rio for her tutorials, helped me a lot when i started drawing manga seriously.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Man, I totally forgot you posted this. Thanks nousername! I'm glad you found the tutorials useful. It's always good to know they're still helpful. Anyways, welcome the Manga Tutorials! Sounds like you're going to fit right in. :>