Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendence OOC

haha ok so inform me and im guessing your the only one that can call him a baka huh?

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Oh I uhh...huh? wtf? Are you...nevermind BACK TO THE RP PROBLEM!!
    Okay You kind of confused me when you started your rp, and your bio didn't say anything about your past or what your plan is for the present and future. So, I was thinking, you can read through my bio, since you plan on being my other "Halfbrother" that I never knew about, but still your character does take the cake when to being an annoying, arrogant older brother. you almost remind me of my real older brother lol. But now it's Zero's turn!

Ok, so to rp. Try and be as descriptive as poosible. (That doesn't mean to turn your post into a novel) And yes, she calls me baka on a daily dime...Anyways, We like to have action and a bit of drama in our rp. I would recommend going back to read some of the older posts to get a feel for how to write in the rp. You are doing good and liked the whole "POOF! I AM HERE! FEAR ME!" antics. It works and thats all that really matters. Just experiment with your writing and try to imagine yourself actually doing some of the things (Excepts those very dark and disgusting things in the back of your mind...perv) And most of all, just have fun. try not to take criticsm to heart, we just want you to be a better rper.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

ZERO!! Stop thinking that way!! Damn, I swear I met an idiot with a one-track mind... But I would agrre with zero's last part the
    try not to take criticsm to heart, we just want you to be a better rper.
    I think you're an awesome rper. Onii-san xD lol, and don't worry Zero, you're still loved in my book. But you'll always be the baka loved one. lolz

O.o what? I was just kidding....>x3 or am I?

thnx but can you summerize it for me? plz so i know whats goin on?
    (i will be all powerful)!

Hey why don't you read what I posted in Poems...Maybe that'll shut you up

I outta club you atop the head Sal...No way in hell are you going to be the all powerful penis brain you want to act like xD Besides, I think Zero took that title already lmfao!!!

Actually, this might just work out just well. So the premise of the story so far is that there are these two Akumas, who are haunted by their own pasts, having to deal with a world where their own wills aren't actually their own. A sort of twisted fate if you know what I'm saying. So they fight some of the different factions as they go along. You caught us at a point where we were having some issues with each other in the RP.

For being powerful, I don't think we'd have a problem with that, except since I'm an Ascendant in the rp I have full control of Akuma's. I just say a word and they will follow. That is of course, if they are lower ranked Akuma's.

Emi....he could be one of the other few Ascendant Akuma's we come across. But since you have already swore loyalty to me in the Rp. He can't boss you around xP.

Overall, we were mainly just playing around.

CAn I punch you Zero? I'd feel a whole lot better...you make my stupid loyalty sound like slavery. smug-ass bastard..