Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How the fuuuuuuu....

Why she is not using a target? Is she made to those carpets?

I guess since she's foucsing on speed rather than accuracy she needs a bigger target, to stop the arrows from making holes in the wall.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Only those that have not found their resting place, turn into zombies. The soul remains stuck until they find their way out.

Now, I mean, some people just don't wanna leave. Prime zombie material.
    Wth? That makes no sense. Are you saying that zombies are people that should have died but didnt so their soul is stuck in their body? You only have a soul when you are alive but zombies are dead. So wouldn't it make more sense if a zombie is made when a persons soul passes on but the body survives?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    No, because then we wouldn't have smart zombies that know how to use guns.

Fenn
    Oh sure, I make a thread with ellipsis and everyone freaks out, but not here, no!

Nice vid though. Up until 1:27 I was thinking "How the hell do I know she's accurate at all? Even I could pull back a boz and shoot randomly really fast." She should have started with the over the shoulder view.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenn View Post
    Oh sure, I make a thread with ellipsis and everyone freaks out, but not here, no!

Nice vid though. Up until 1:27 I was thinking "How the hell do I know she's accurate at all? Even I could pull back a boz and shoot randomly really fast." She should have started with the over the shoulder view.
    Notice you put ...
    This thread is ....

That's like. A lightyear's difference.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Notice you put ...
    This thread is ....

That's like. A lightyear's difference.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Zombies themselves are flawed. If you aren't alive that usualy means youre hearts not beating or your brains dead. No heart beat means no blood flow no blood flow means no oxygen for your muscles to stay alive and move no muscles means no movement! No brain activity means no electric impulses to move your muscles and again no muscles no movement!
    Allow why is it allways flesh and brains? And why once they catch some one are they not totally devoured? Maybe because with no heart there's no digestive system working? If they are constantly hungry wouldn't they eat one another to the point of extinction?

If a person became soulless (assuming and pretending they do exist and you need one for a conscience) they lose all mental stability and become a creature of instinct. Without a conscience you can no longer excercise restraint and lose all morality that you once had. To me this makes a better zombie because there is plausible reason why it still moves and why it attacks to kill. It allso gives you you're smart zombie.
    Allsp it having no judgement would explain the desire to eat others.

Wait, are you srs about this? lol.

I dont see why you'd need a "soul" for your conscience...since that's in your brain.

For instance if a child gets brain damage they may lose the ability to ever develop a conscience.