Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How the fuuuuuuu....

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Yes.
    Zombies bug me. Allot.
    Fuckers need to make sense or it ruins it.

Edit: we'll speaking in a fantasy setting it would just make more sense and better explain how and why zombies occur. It doesn't match up with the normal zombie trend but to me these are flaws in zombie lore. I want a good reason why a zombie can move eat and think without a pulse. The part about brain activity may be an oversight on my part because usually you shoot em in the head and they die so there may be some believability and suggest that the brain is still alive. Also why can they be torn limb from limb but still move even if they should be dead from blood loss and just trauma?

Edit 2: I know there was something in "I am legend" that caused them to change but again why didnt they eat each other? I did find those zombies to be more believable than normal but what explains their agility strength and their ability to think independently and make choices but not stop themselves from attacking the people around them?
    Last edited by Psy; 01-24-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Ever wonder why zombies constantly wanna eat brains instead of spaghetti or something? And it's always human brains, wtf.

Psy, don't you know me by now? D:

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Hmm can't say that I do. I saw your post and it sent my brain into lala land to figure out a way to make zombies work that I liked or could accept.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I don't think we'd get along as zombies, like, you'd probably try and eat me or something just cause I run at superhuman speeds.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I find confidence in the fact that if we're ever invaded by giant, rectangular aliens this one girl may save us all.

huh am i the only one getting this?
    [an error occurred while processing this directive]
    Oh it left when i commented. hmmm.

Do you mean Babydoll?

Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran View Post
    huh am i the only one getting this?

Oh it left when i commented. hmmm.

Do you mean Babydoll?
    no your not the only one, if i try and read page two it keeps me out.

i just like to think of zombies as animated dead and they should only occur in magical kingdoms or places with evil wizards if the explanation is zombies have some sort of disease that makes them zombies theirs really no explanation as to how it works. i just choose to except it and and enjoy what ever zombie killing game i'm playing.

Ellipses.

Quote Originally Posted by greenfox212 View Post
    i just like to think of zombies as animated dead and they should only occur in magical kingdoms or places with evil wizards if the explanation is zombies have some sort of disease that makes them zombies theirs really no explanation as to how it works. i just choose to except it and and enjoy what ever zombie killing game i'm playing.
    The thing is that in any zombie situation (story) everyone try to understand why and how they work. So the idea of "they are zombies you just need to kill them" it only work for video games (video games that are not very brilliants).

On the topic of zombies: If zombies are mindless people only with the intent of killing and eating, there's a virus or parasite which when enters the brain, damages it such that it causes aggression and makes it devoid of all thinking abilities. So only the basic things like eating, locomotion (and breathing, heart-beating etc) remain along with Rage. lots of it. I wish i could prove it, but i saw this in biology long time ago and remember thinkng 'zombies'. the parasite starts with the letter 'P', i think.

also, found this.
    Last edited by butternut; 01-24-2012 at 10:59 PM.