Thread: How the fuuuuuuu....

Threaded View

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Yes.
    Zombies bug me. Allot.
    Fuckers need to make sense or it ruins it.

Edit: we'll speaking in a fantasy setting it would just make more sense and better explain how and why zombies occur. It doesn't match up with the normal zombie trend but to me these are flaws in zombie lore. I want a good reason why a zombie can move eat and think without a pulse. The part about brain activity may be an oversight on my part because usually you shoot em in the head and they die so there may be some believability and suggest that the brain is still alive. Also why can they be torn limb from limb but still move even if they should be dead from blood loss and just trauma?

Edit 2: I know there was something in "I am legend" that caused them to change but again why didnt they eat each other? I did find those zombies to be more believable than normal but what explains their agility strength and their ability to think independently and make choices but not stop themselves from attacking the people around them?
    Last edited by Psy; 01-24-2012 at 03:51 PM.