Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: School SUCKS

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Lmao, that'd be perfect if you were talking to me 'cause I would say only a couple of words anyways.

YES. That's what happens to me. Sometimes I stand there nodding my head 'cause I don't want to be rude, but sometimes I just walk away... I sorta feel bad for them though. Lol

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    a lot of times I know them by sight but I don't know their name/never bothered to find out. so I feel really bad if they know mine. prolly why I talk to them, lol. eventually I make up some lame excuse and leave though.

That's what I try to do. Sometimes they just keep going on and on, and I'm just like -Glare, turn around, leave-

Does that make me a douche? DX

naw. people have done that to me a couple times, and I'm usually just like, 'okay, whatev' and start talking to the person behind me instead. that's just me though, and I am a little weird. :)
    that's probably a pretty normal response though, really. I think that's what most people would do if some random person came up to them and started ranting. XD

Everyone is a little weird, in their own way I guess. Maybe I should try to be a little more like I am here.

I would actually find it funny if someone randomly came along and started ranting. If I find someone is funny, I usually talk to them.

you would probably think I'm hilarious then, I rant at people all the time. it's a hobby. :D
    my friends have actually started keeping track of how long people put up with me before they walk away. XD

Ahaha, that's hilarious, but sorta mean... XD

Yeah I prolly would think you are; I think you are now. ;D

Also, do you have MSN?

oh no. this is another one of my Internet stupidity moments, isn't it?
    I really wish I didn't have to ask this, but whats MSN? /dies

Lmao, it's k. It's an instant messenger thing, where you can talk to people over the internet really quick, I guess. -Fails at explaining-

I could try it, but my computer doesn't normally work on instant messenger things. its really glitchy. DX

Edit: I just now finished my make-up work from being out sick last week, and I have to stay home tomorrow. meaning I'll have more make-up work. IT NEVER ENDS. D: