Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: School SUCKS

OH YES the amount of people that commit suicide end up so much better!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran View Post
    OH YES the amount of people that commit suicide end up so much better!
    Hey, no more worries, you know?
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    I'm not sure if it's legal actually. I know being a law teacher is, but not a paralegal. He found a way around it or something... Or if I can recall it WAS legal but now you need a license or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    Anyway, people who drop-out/don't go to College rarely apply themselves (if the magority of my Dad's side of my family has taught me anything).
    Ouch.
    As a high school drop out I would like to tell you that I am now in college and had a 4.0 average last semester, and this summer I will be doing research in microbiology, making Staphylococcus aureus more susceptible to antibiotics. I have high aspirations for myself, and won't stop until I get there.

I always find the stereo types people give me and other drop outs really offensive, because they aren't necessarily true. While it is true that some people who decide to drop out are total dead beats, but hey! They'd be total dead beats even if they DID finish high school. Of the two other people I know who have dropped out, one is going through EMS training right now, and the other is starting her college classes in the fall.

I know you're just going to be like "WELL, I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING", but that's not true. You said that we RARELY apply ourselves at anything. :|

It's almost like generalizing is wrong or something.

Mmmm. Interesting. I think going to law school would be fun.

You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    It's almost like generalizing is wrong or something.
    Discrimination...

I hope you learned now jubeh... Every person is different so generalizing has no use :/

Every person is exactly the same dont be stupid

Everyone is equal just some are more equal than others

People are equal? Utter Bull Shit. Tell that to my Blind, Mute, Retarded cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    Ouch.
    As a high school drop out I would like to tell you that I am now in college and had a 4.0 average last semester, and this summer I will be doing research in microbiology, making Staphylococcus aureus more susceptible to antibiotics. I have high aspirations for myself, and won't stop until I get there.
    *sigh* I said, and I quote, "if the magority of my Dad's side of my family has taught me anything." Their are always exceptions. And why did you drop out? People who drop out-especially those who I've known-have done so because they aren't intelligent OR because life has screwed them over (or both). And all of the people I've known who have dropped out, haven't gone on to College, so they haven't applied themselves, as Bya suggested. Which sort of deals with the following ↓

I know you're just going to be like "WELL, I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING", but that's not true. You said that we RARELY apply ourselves at anything. :|
    Well yeah. I know few people who have done anything who have dropped out. So yeah, you're 3 people. That isn't most.

Jubeh: "If the magority of my Dad's side of my family has taught me anything."

You're my favorite.