Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: School SUCKS

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    the antibiotic tastes terrible though, its peppermint flavored. DX
    oh well, I guess I have to take it anyway. /sadface
    and I'm planning to switch lunch tables and stuff so yeah.... I'll see how this turns out. it might work out better than I thought, a couple of the people I'm planning to eat lunch with are in the drama club with me and they're pretty nice. :)
    why have my posts been so looong recently aghhhh

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Mine have been long too, it's cool.

Peppermint isn't THAT bad. At least it doesn't taste like buckleys or something. And that's good to hear. I hated trying to make new friends at first though, I felt like I tried too hard. Some advice : Don't. Lol

peppermint is okay as long as the pill isn't 69% peppermint flavor. I looked at the bottle and that's what it said. it's WAY too strong. D:
    and lol I'll try not too. I'm generally pretty good at getting along with people though, so hopefully it won't be too awkward. -_-'

Oooh, so it's like the mint that burns when it goes down... O____O

Doctor : "Lets make this medicine even worse tasting, and make it burn just to make the sick kid's life even worse! YA."

Well, you shouldn't have any problems then. I'm usually really nice irl, and kinda shy so it was semi-hard for me. (Although I can do speeches w/o problems... For some reason) Everything seems like it'll turn out fine.

lol. you know, I'm really starting to believe doctors are evil. every medicine they've given me just makes me feel worse.
    and I have no shyness at all, which is actually a bad thing in some cases. I never notice when people are staring at me weirdly and just keep talking, so I've gotten myself into a lot of awkward situations.
    ....huh, maybe I'm just socially retarded then. XD

Between the first circle of the Inferno & DisneyLand
    I'm a real slacker, I don't even remember the last time I made homework, I just draw in class and ignore the teacher, but I'm second of class, because the Exams are pretty easy for me...

At least you aren't ANTI-SOCIAL. Wait, why were people staring at you weirdly?

Also, doctors -ARE- evil. Nurses are the awesome ones.

I actually really don't remember why they were staring. I go on long rants sometimes and sort of space out while I'm talking, I must have said something weird without realizing it. XD

I dunno about those people, but you seem to be fun to be around.

At least you can converse. IRL, whenever someone talks to me I usually ignore them if I don't know/like them. It's a bad habit actually, because then it usually leads to them wanting to talk to me more.

it's not really a conversation if I'm talking so fast no one else can get a word in edgewise. XD
    and I have a lot of problems with people coming up to me and saying, "hi! wasn't the algebra homework last night hard? yadda yadda yadda...." it just seems rude to say I don't know them. I usually have to talk to them for a while, cause I can't ignore people. it doesn't work for me, it just makes them more annoying. :(