Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: School SUCKS

home schooling isn't possible here unless you're super rich and can afford to buy all your books materials teachers and have some kind of reason to be homeschooled ... >_>
    Also i don't think the guy was lying about those 3 chicks....

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran View Post
    home schooling isn't possible here unless you're super rich and can afford to buy all your books materials teachers and have some kind of reason to be homeschooled ... >_>
    Sadly, in America, as long as you can pass some test at the end of when you would graduate, you can still go to College. In some states, you can learn ... What's it called? Theistic Evolution? Anyway, they can teach it. I think this was brought up in the Original Thread.

Also i don't think the guy was lying about those 3 chicks....
    Unless there are a TON of sluts at your school, he is.

Quote Originally Posted by scanten71-402san View Post
    For me school does not sucks because I am home-schooler.
    School not sucking does not have to do with your being home-schooled. You could have jack-ass parents and be home-schooled.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

or have no friends while being home schooled,, the only good thing for school for me is that it's social.

I don't think he's lying then and it wasn't banged 3 girls in school or from school,, he went to a club and did 2 there and took one home ... from what i heard lol It's the land of sex drugs and party whatchu gonna do about it.

or have no friends while being home schooled,, the only good thing for school for me is that it's social.
    I wouldn't know. (Is a bad social person.)

I don't think he's lying then and it wasn't banged 3 girls in school or from school,, he went to a club and did 2 there and took one home ... from what i heard lol It's the land of sex drugs and party whatchu gonna do about it.
    Oh yeah, Prostitution is legal in your country! But was he 18?

You're my favorite.

No.. Oh wait he is xD but he doesn't pay mann there are enough chics out there,, ican't believe my friend is friends with him :\
    i'm a oke social person i can be friends with people i like but i tend to be shy with people i dn't know but if i can find somrthing we have in commen i would talk bout it

No.. Oh wait he is xD but he doesn't pay mann there are enough chics out there,, ican't believe my friend is friends with him :\
    Everyone has a few Jack-Asses for friends for a while.

i'm a oke social person i can be friends with people i like but i tend to be shy with people i dn't know but if i can find somrthing we have in commen i would talk bout it
    Hmmm. Me too, I guess. But too many people at my school are idiotic pot-heads.

You're my favorite.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Bacon, homeschooling is different between different families. I was homeschooled from sophomore year on and all my mom had to do was put our names and address into a little form on a website at the start of every school year. It was seriously a little page with three dialog boxes. And in Kansas, in order to actually graduate, you have to take tests for the district at the end of every semester so they can give you credits for your work. Our method just made it so I didn't go to juvie for being truant, it didn't get me a diploma at all. I have a GED instead, and I've met a lot of homeschooled kids who are the same.

Also, not everyone who's homeschooled is a religious nut or rich. All my school books came from a second-hand book store, and I did most of my research online. It was really cool, though, because my mom let me learn more of what I wanted to. I learned a lot of Norse and Indian mythology, and freaking loved ancient history. I also had a list of assignments at the beginning of every week and was free once I finished them.

Home schooling seems awesome in terms of the independence you have, but you do lose out on the social aspect.

Tell me about it. I was so shy when I went back to school. Elementary years in a public school were the worst for me.
    I am so not typing anything interesting...

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    elementary school was the worst for me, but then I haven't been to high school yet.
    there was a plan for a while for me to be home schooled from the end of 7th grade through 8th, because there was a plan for a while for our family to move to San Francisco so my dad could have a better job. which didn't happen. so I'm still stuck in the middle of the New England wilderness, at a tiny school where half the kids are sluts and the other half are all addicted to something.
    *RAGEFACE*