Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Dream Diary

Well my relation with my sister is pretty good, and I normally wouldn’t steal from her. I really didn’t fully realize it was my sister untill she got hit by the cart. And then I was oh so that’s who I was stealing from, oops

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Good stuff. I'll share my dream if I have one, I remember it, and if it's interesting. There was a time when I would dream about zombies. lol

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Here is a dream I just had, so weird.

A bunch of people and I were fighting, and solving weird puzzles to get by traps in my apartment. I had read about this on the internet before, where the orb appears. I was very far ahead in the race, people were at least three traps back, but suddenly a person came up and attacked me. I attacked him back, and killed him. I’m fairly sure it was with a knife, and I cut his head off. I finally got to where the orb was, and when it comes into existence, it lays these traps as a test of power to see who gets it. The traps were odd, like spear walls that you had to unlock and avoid when they tried spearing you. I snuck passed people to get out of the dungeon, and I was back in my house. The orb was in some kind of capsule, so I opened it. At that moment, my brother attacked me for the orb and we started fighting. I managed to get away, onto the balcony, and I further opened the capsule. It turned into a mud and dirt mixture like casing. I opened that casing, and inside was an even smaller casing. I opened that, and a bunch of cockroaches, bees and other bugs poured out and they tried to bite and sting me. I just crushed them all and shoved them all off the balcony, and finally, I got the orb. The orb suddenly flew up, off the balcony, and into the sky not too far away. There was a bright red flash, and my brother was watching. He said “It’s probably going to be a shard.” Before I knew it, in the middle of winter, I ran out in my socks to go find whatever the orb created. I saw it on the ground ahead of me, a two minute walk away from my building on the sidewalk. As I approached, a man picked it up and brought it into his house which was right beside where the item was. I thought that the man would take it and use it on his own, but when I got to his house I knocked on his door and there were a bunch of British people having a civilized party. I let myself in, and the man was just taking off his shoes and jacket with the item in his hand. I told him I dropped it, and asked if I could have it back, ready to kill him if he didn’t give it to me. Fortunately, he gladly gave it back and apologized, saying something how a loud noise brought him outside and he just found it on the sidewalk. I took it, and started walking home. At first I thought it was an odd candle, but realized it was martini glass, with a tube running straight through the middle that emitted a sweet smell, and with a case like thing, that was cylinder and ran all around it. It’s hard to explain. It was also red and see through in colour, and glowing slightly. I read that they had come in different shapes and sizes, and had seen pictures, but I never knew that I would actually have my own.” Sure, I killed a man for it.” I thought. “But I had one.” I put the glass up to my face and as soon as I smelled that sweet scent, I instantly knew how to use it. It specifically told me it’d grant a wish of mine if I drank a full glass of tequila out of it, and think only about my wish, and after, say it aloud. I saw a couple girls on the way back, and they were wide eyed, looking at this large, odd and glowing object. They made some “wooow” sounds and gestures but I ignored them. When I got back, my brother was surprised to see I didn’t have a shard but a full item. I had read on the internet what a shard was; it was only a piece of an item and in order to make it full you’d have to find another orb. That would’ve sucked, especially because I had killed someone over this. I also knew that only I could use it, and no one else now. It was completely mine. I didn’t know what to wish for, I thought of a few things. I thought of invisibility, ability to grant wishes, and some other things. I realized that I was being selfish later, using the wish on me and not to help the world. I didn’t care though. I asked mom “If you could wish for anything in the world, what would you wish for?” and she answered sarcastically saying “Anything I want”. No kidding, I wanted to know a specific answer. It was very eerie, and as soon as I was thinking about my wish, I woke up. It felt so odd, and I laid in bed thinking for a while if I would actually kill someone for a wish, and what I would wish for.
    How it made you feel: Excited, evil, and empowered. When I woke up I wished I was still in the dream so I could've had my wish granted.

tl;dr, but if you read it I'd love to hear what you think.
    Last edited by Ozzaharwood; 01-31-2012 at 05:50 PM.

So you have a problem with your own image?

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    I'm not sure, I don't think so. I kind of do when it comes to my interests, as I'm afraid people will think I'm weird and avoid me if they know about them. XD

Dunno, the first part at least reveal that you have a problem with your image and what others think about you.

But to be honest I don't really like to read this kinda of shit (dreams), they are too personal and almost half of them are full bullshit (to much tv and video games).

Dreams are somethings that should be kept to one's self. They're...too damn personal on a level that doesn't even have a name to begin with. There my opinion, plain and simple.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

You would only share the ones you feel comfortable with sharing of course.
    I would never share anything I didn't feel comfortable telling others about.

There are some dreams however...that aren't that personal at all in my opinion they are just weird/scary/funny.
    This thread is for people who want to share them no one is forcing anyone to.

If you don't like reading, commenting about it please feel free to go to another thread

Yeah, well I might as well join in the fun....

I had a weird dream the other day and it started off like a friggin rap music video. Don't ask me how or why since I still don't know. So, anyways I'm just walking around and I'm literally walking through music videos, the weird thing about it though was I was listening to Bad Meets Evil when I woke up. I don't know if it was the music that influenced my dream or what, but who knows...
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    ^ I want to have dreams like this guy. It might actually make me cool. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
    @ Seefy: If you don't mind me asking how is your relationship with your BF? it sounds like some of the ones I had when I was with an ex, Him with friends and "some unknown other girl" it made me feel super worried having those haha those jump dreams happen sometimes for me but I don't often dream about sunny places that's really interesting.
    It's actually really good. I've never worried about "another person" before, except in this dream. >.> I've been having a lot of weird irrational dreams lately, though, so I don't really think much of it.