Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Dream Diary

Dream description: I don't know exactly anymore since I can't remember my dreams for a very long time (which means by this time I already forgot or almost forgot the dream I dreamt the night before) but I'll try to describe it as best as I can.
    It started with me and my friends driving through a street to get ice cream. After we bought ice cream, we went back to our houses. Mine was an one-room apartment on the third floor and it had dark blue curtains for some reason. When I got home, I closed the curtains but I left a small gap between the curtains. Next, I noticed a boy from my class was looking at me through that gap. He lived in the apartment across the street. I had my clothes on, fortunately (that was what I thought when I woke up, strange, I know). Anyway, this boy was looking at me and then he came in my room. And the next moment we were kissing and that's the moment I woke up. (As you know, I am a girl - just saying, because if I would be a boy, this dream would be even more strange) It made me feel really weird. It was also strange that we were kissing, because I really hate that boy. So what do you think this means? Because I really want to know. And this dream keeps returning every week or so. So it must mean something, right?
    Last edited by Moonlightx; 12-16-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Regular Member whenrabbitsattack2.0's Avatar
    I had a nightmare once that started of pretty average then ended horrifyingly: i was playing a video game (like COD) with a friedn inside a huge department store. after a while we walked out of the store into this really dusty courtyard with a low wall along one side. after a few seconds two soldiers came in through one side of the courtyard and my friend dragged me behind the wall. she suddenly had a gun and after telling me to stay where i was, she jumped over the wall and started shooting. I screamed after her to come back because i was unarmed, but when i looked over the wall she was fighting one of the soldiers and the other one was coming straight towards me. i tried to run away, but the second soldier vaulted the wall and pinned me to the ground (i was on my back) he was unarmed, but so was i and i couldn't move. he placed his hand in the middle of my ribcage and started to push inwards. i could feel my bones cracking under the pressure. I panicked and tried to move, but he still had me pinned. I started to balck out becuase i couldn't breathe. a few seconds before i wnet under, i remeber thinking "hey it's okay. you don't have to die. you can sleep" and the moment before i became unconscious, the sodlier finger broke through my skin and i relaised what he ahd been trying to do: break through my ribcage to pullout my heart.
    and then i woke up and i freaked out for a few seconds till I ascertained i was, in facte, still alive.
    Last edited by whenrabbitsattack2.0; 12-16-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    collectin my fav quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    I wasn't aware breasts were sentient and capable of independent movement
    Quote Originally Posted by theAnimeRebel View Post
    Sheesh, you people and your superiority issues.

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    That is weird. You play too much COD

once I had a dream like that... some demon thing was sawing of my legs and roasting me alive on a spit. Scariest part though was that I was in the buff. O_O
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Regular Member whenrabbitsattack2.0's Avatar
    that does sound frightening....but you know, a demon wouldn't exactly want to pick bits of shredded burnt clothing from between his teeth, would he?
    also, just so you get a different perspective on how out of the blue and scary my dream was, I've never played COD. I don't really play first person shooters much.
    collectin my fav quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    I wasn't aware breasts were sentient and capable of independent movement
    Quote Originally Posted by theAnimeRebel View Post
    Sheesh, you people and your superiority issues.

Had some dream where at first I was watching an episode of spongebob(maybe). There was some kinda blow-up shark going down a slip-and-slide, and as it got to the end u could see some fat guy was naked inside it.

Then the actual episode started, but it wasnt an episode anymore. I was outside in a suburban neighborhood, and this giant orange truck was going down the road. It had a large, open back section. In this area were a bunch of chickens. There was no glass or wire keeping them in, so it's weird that they wouldn't run.

Anyways, 1 by 1 these chickens were being ground up alive as the truck crept at such a ridiculously slow pace down the road. In front of the chickens, was a lowered section of the truck, and I could see ground meat flowing into it from where the chickens were. The meat was almost bubbling, and completely bloodless. Meanwhile, at the front of the truck, blood was shooting out some sprayer that hung at the truck's front bumper.

This blood shot out at an insane amount of pressure, because it decapitated dozens of animals that were just chilling in the middle of the road in front of the truck. At this point, my gag reflex started, and I ran inside a house. I started barfing into my hands on the way to the kitchen sink, and I saw that my vomit was the same ground meat that was in the truck. I started spitting out smaller bits until I woke up, because I actually spat into my pillow.

Feels like PETA was beaming an ad straight into my head or something. Though I feel like I've seen that truck somewhere before...

Ying Yang Member
    Amazing thread! I love dreams, they are a great inspiration for writing.

I had a freaky dream last night, I was in a jungle and this giant mutant spider was running some carnival stand, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was selling.