Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

"No no no, we weren't sent by a lich." Alsiif let out a long yawn, and covered her mouth with a claw. "Just some ilharess." The yawn caused her eyes to water, but Alsiif kept eye contact with the medusa. "What stuff do you know about the phylactery?"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Oh?" Despoina stopped in front of Alsiif, smiling. "You are very beautiful, may I kiss you?" When Alsiif indicated it was okay, the Medusa pressed herself up tightly against the Drow, kissing her deeply (contrary to the some of the rumors Alsiif had heard, Medusae tongues - or at least Despoina's - were not forked). Breaking the kiss, but keeping herself pressed tightly against her, her arms hanging over the shorter Drow's shoulders, Despoina continued. "An Ilharess? Oh my!" Another exaggerated gasp accompanied by hissing from her 'hair'. "I feel so important! Oh, oh! Who is it? Is it our own dear Aryyna?" Her snakes seemed as excited as she was. Well, I mean, they were her? Right? How'd that shit work, anyway?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Alsiif rested her head against the medusa, and whispered into her ear. "Well I was trying to keep it a secret, but... yes. Its Aryyna. And if you can help us out, I'll be sure to tell her what a wonderful job you've been doing down here when we see her again soon."

Despoina pushed off of Alsiif and smiled. "Ahh..." She grinned. "See, you'll have to do better than that, lovelies. You Drow. You're as pretty as you think, but you really aren't quite as clever as you make out." She gave another soft laugh. "Sooner or later, whoever's phylactery this is will find out I have it. They will want it. And they will make me an offer. In fact, now that they know Ilharess Aryyna is after it, they will be even more willing to make it worth my while to give it to them rather than to you." She brushed aside an errant snake from her face before continuing. "So tell me, what do you or your mistress have to offer me?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Neitar had missed the first part of the conversation, having been much too distracted looking at all of the random monster-people walking about, not least Despoina herself. It had to be said, the constantly stoned creature, with skin like black marble, looked right at home.

"... Not sure whate you are gettin' at, my lovely thinge... I mean, if somebody high up wantede to off 'dis liche now, they coulde todally make ite looke like you did ite." The Drow began to lurk towards her slowly, head movements consciously mimicking the bounce of the Medusa's little additional snake heads. "...Oh... I'm sorry, that wase rude... My name is Neitar Inthuul. I'm pleasede to make your acquaintance."

Her left hand curled out from behind her back and produced a quite moderately expensive bottle of perfume, with a clear will for Despoina to accept it. Like most things brewed by the Drow, it smelt both distinctly sweet and venomous at the same time.

"Please excepte 'dis small token." Neitar used the grasping hand as an excuse to lean out an kiss the Medusa's arm, making her way up to the face. "Please don' get us wronge, Aryyna's death threats are the sole reasone we are searchin' fore this damned relic... Alrough I speak fore myself, I would be quite willing to perform certain... tasks for your grace in order to secure ite."

It wasn't a question of swallowing her pride and lying. Neitar didn't want anything to do with Aryyna the minute this task was completed, and having a supplier of new 'toys' straight from xenotown itself hardly sounded like a bad offer in itself.

"A better question is, what is ite you coulde desire from a free, willing, Drow maiden, mistress?"

Despoina shuddered lightly with pleasure at Neit's attentions, before pulling away. "Your Drow tricks won't work on me." She said, although she didn't sound too confident. "Make me an offer for the phylactery, or fuck off. I don't know who's phylactery it is, but I do know that Aryyna" - she omitted the title, was it deliberate? - "doesn't consider it worth killing me over, or I'd already be dead. So make me an offer, or piss off and stop wasting my time, because I know there's someone out there willing to actually give me something good for it."

"Or goinge to kill you as an example for otherse who might try and steal ite..." Neitar gave off a slightly dissapointed pout, alrough it was still laced with an element of lust. "Ite has to be saide, honey... Are you sure you knowe tha Drow aswell as you thinke?"

"Looke, darlin'... Like I saide... I don't wante the dirty, cursed thinge for myselfe... but I would be very appreiciative indeed ife someone were to spare my life, so..." Bringing a clenched hand to her sharp lips, the shady woman made of show of being embarassed at the words comming out of her own mouth. "What's the harme in tellin' us what you desire, sweetheart? Thate way you're holdin' all the cards, you see... If ite turns out tha't'we are really useless whores, an' we can't get it, you can juste go ahead an' try your luck with 'dis liche, huh?"

"A ten seconde deal with some bitch Drow who' hates your kinde, and may well kille you anyhow... or a deal were you can call the shots, and gain a proper freinde up amoungste those arrogant fucks, for free... It's youre choice, darlin'..."

Despoina laughed, her snakes giving off amused sounding hisses. "If the Lich in question knows that I have their phylactery and would be willing to risk Aryyna's anger by killing me, then they are just as likely to kill me to take the phylactery as they are to kill me in anger for my having given it to you."

"See, whatever you offer me, Neitar," she gave a catty little smirk, "odds are the Lich's goons will offer me more, to ensure they get the phylactery and not your mistress. And if this Lich is willing to cross Aryyna to get their phylactery back, then I think I'd rather be on their good side, than Aryyna's."

She smiled and tossed her 'hair' back. "So make me an offer, or go piss off back to your mushroom town."

Neitar's stomach rolled, and she felt the light behind her eyes begin to burn away. Aryyna's arrogance had been enough to deal with, but having a damn monster-thing like this refuse to even touch her... The tall, constantly shaded woman knew she had to do something before either Alsiif or Nyssa just went ahead and tried to brake the medusa's face.

"No. You knowe what? You listen here, you fuckin' scaly sub-drow bitche..." Her voice suddenly became completely humourless and lustless, overlapping with a peircing edge that stabbed at the eardrums like needles. She made no attempt at hiding it; An orange, spitefull balefire was errupting from those knife-edge eyes. "You're gonna go get thate phylactery and give ite to us for free, you heare? You will enjoy my company ande do everythinge you can to please us. We are Drow, you arrogant, devolved, gutter-licking whore. I cane have you, and I did not have to be nice aboute ite."

The distant screeching built into a crescendo. It was Neitar, utterly. The tendrils of scorching noise bore her personal presence, her face. It was a feeling akin to someone prying the very breath from within your lungs.

SPOILER! :
    Neitar casts Dominate Person on Despoina (7PP).
    + Used against a monstrous humanoid (2PP).
    + 5 Day duration (4PP).
    + Additional Will save increase by +30 (60PP).

She needs to pass a Will save of 35 to negitate this, alrough she does get a +2 for being presumably unwilling.

Neit has 30/103 PP remaining.

It didn't matter that she was now bleeding from both nostrils herself. The tall, onyx-coloured witch displayed a horrifically sadistic grin from ear to ear.
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-01-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Silently, Despoina took off one of her numerous necklaces and handed it to Neitar. It was a solid gold chain necklace with a gold skull pendant with rubies in the eye sockets. Evidently it was also the phylactery.

The girl moved naturally, but the others could tell, on close inspection, that it was a bit 'off'. Supposedly it was the same even for those dominated by Illithids. They'd act normal and shit, but they would be ever so slightly off. Neitar was no Illithid, so she couldn't quite pull off making Despoina behave naturally otherwise, but it was still a bit unnerving to see.