Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

"It will be better quality than anything else they've had their entire lives." Neit smiled, placing a slender palm on both of Tuupli's cheeks. Being at the taller end of the Drow female spectrum, she was probably one of the few people who both could and would dare act so intimate. "I mean, that's a honest fact... Because what competition is there, even? Ha."

She looked away for two seconds, in order to jab her fingers in another servant's face. This time the oversize desert was some kind of red jelly and cream deal. Hugging it closely with a sharp smile on her face, the lithe thing then ducked back into Tpuuli's underarm area and offered the thing up to the massive wall of a woman. "You want some?... What even is this?..."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Oh? A promise?" Aryyna laughed. "Somehow I doubt that." Another laugh and the terrifyingly beautiful Ilharess patted Sabrae on the head. "But I would love to see you perform. Maybe you and T'puuli? She's sticking around after the party. Maybe you and Neit can, too?" She cracked up and took a drink. "Okay, okay, I'm not going to make you wrestle T'puuli. It wouldn't be fair to Neit if I broke her new wrestler." She smiled and winked at Sabrae. "Especially since she's so hot. Maybe after you finish showing me what it is you do, you can use some of your moves on me?" Aryyna smiled seductively and draped her arms around the Luchadora's shoulders. She kissed Sabrae, apparently wanted to go further, but then decided not to, for whatever reason. Pulling away slowly she smiled. "Later, gorgeous. I promise." Laughing she started towards Neitar and T'puuli. "But, seriously, enjoy yourself!"

Sure Sabrae was, until very recently, shebali, but she was upper or at least middle-upper class shebali. And even low class shebali were still, you know, Drow. You, and especially if that you was c'rintri, don't generally go around sharing that you were into subbing. That was shameful. Every Drow woman, regardless of where her sexual tastes genuinely lay, made it clear she was a Dominant. But not Aryyna. She, evidently, didn't care that people knew she was a masochist. Or a switch, maybe. It was almost as though Aryyna had a sense of self-worth and identity that, somehow, was divorced from what people thought about her. As though being the most beautiful woman alive and the most terrifyingly powerful Wizard known to live was somehow enough to make her self-confident.
    That Aryyna. Odd little spider, she.

T'puuli ate the offered mystery-dessert without objection. Smiling she hugged Neit close, only slightly crushing the smaller woman.
    "Oh, look, it's two of my favorite beauties." Aryyna purred, striding into view and embracing the hulking woman. "I'm glad to see you two are hitting it off. Mind if I bother Neit for a minute?" She purred to T'puuli before, after a nod, leading Neit off to the side, to a more secluded room of the party hall.
    "Want a bit of exciting fun, gorgeous?" Aryyna purred, draping her arms around her and leaning in nibbling sensually on Neit's ear.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Well, you're in a good mood, Illharress..." Neit made one of her more predatory grins whilst making an effort to counter-hug. It wasn't as easy as it sounds, since Aryyna always seemed to hug people from the side. Buffeted at both sides by the woman's considerable chest, Neit wasn't exactly complaining, either, mind. "You try any of... Erm, this? It's good." Indeed, her opposite hand was still holding the jelly thing.

Hopefully this 'work' didn't involve looking really professional or stealthy or anything.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Aryyna smiled and laughed. "Of course I am, gorgeous. I'm always in a good mood." To her credit, Aryyna usually was pretty chipper. Of course, Neit also still had the strange and confusing memory of the Ilharess bawling as she confessed her undying love towards Renora Quarthas; how her heart would always belong to a dead woman. "Besides," she added, "I'm at a party, and it's my party. What kind of hostess is a grump at her own party? It doesn't hurt that I'm around such gorgeous ladies, either. And you, I guess." Aryyna shrugged before laughing and pulling Neit in for a kiss. "I'm just teasing, sexy."

The Ilharess laughed and took a mouthful of the mystery-jelly. "It's mostly an Ochre Jelly. No, seriously. You can make more than just Venom Oozes from them," she explained. "I'm having fun with T'puuli later tonight, after the party. You're coming, right? Just my favorite people?" On the one hand, Aryyna seemed, as ever, genuine. It was kind of flattering to be one of the most favored - at least physically - of the Goddess' favorite people. On the other hand, most Drow women would take offense at being likened to a hulking idiot like T'puuli. Although, like Aryyna herself, it seemed quite often that Neit wasn't like most Drow.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!