Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Aryyna looked shocked for a few terrifying seconds before she laughed. "You're honest. I like that. And you should be afraid of me." She kissed Neitar deeply. "I'm pretty fucking hardcore, you know. Could turn you into all sorts of things. Or just explode you. Or melt you. Or lots of things. But why would I? You haven't done anything to piss me off... Right?" Another kiss and a laugh.

"There are plenty of priestesses. Plenty of priestesses here, even. Except Cyryssa. You can't kill her. She owes me money still." Aryyna laughed softly, but then seemed to get serious. "Look at you. You actually love her, don't you? Your Hwesta? Like my Draeva?" Aryyna saw Neitar nod no and poorly lie, blushing as she did.

"Well, look," Aryyna sounded slightly annoyed, "if you're not going to be honest with me, I can't help you. If that's the case, kill the bitch then. The Goddess'll like that. 'Sides, you'll probably be doing some of the other priestesses a favor." She shrugged. "Personally, I love my Draeva and I think she's the best fucking thing that ever happened to me. But that's me." She kissed Neit and gave her a mocking little smile, equal parts cruel cattiness and friendly teasing. "Guess I'm just a better mom, eh?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Neit felt powerless. It was like being in bed with a dragon. Only that creature melted her like butter in it's hands, metaphorically rather than literally.

Still. She couldn't admit to getting all mushy and weak at the knees, not just because some little runt said some cute drivel at some point. Another deep, lustfull kiss allowed her some time to think.

"...Bute...I can'te love her. I need to kill her. Whate kind of a drow would lete a little fluster like thate stop them, ife they had to?..." Her voice was still hushed, grating, masking turmoil with agitation. "...I need to know how to stop ite... A potion. A drug. Anything..."

Aryyna shrugged. "I dunno. I hear the most beautiful and perfect Drow alive who's also the greatest Wizard in all the Underdark loves her daughter. I hear she's also an ilharess, and that she's got the most amazing rack. They also tell rumors that she is beyond amazing in the sack. I've also heard it said that she likes it when her partners quit whining like little bitches and either quit lying to themselves, or at least stop mewling like Chitines." Aryyna smiled.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"I... I'm sorry, Illharess, I didn'te mean to... Whate you 'ave with your beautiful Draeva is so perfecte I would not dare compare it..." Neitar apologized innately, despite how much she was unsure that could actually anger the dominating woman or not. Her lithe, deep stone-grey figure seemed to anxiously quiver under every touch. "It's juste a feature I 'av always hidden."

"Can'te understand ite. Dunno how ite happened. Never had trouble guttin' a bitch who had ite commin'." She attempted to solidify her voice and speak with more confidence, but it didn't change the fact that a drow opening up to another drow tended to be a bit like giving them a loaded crossbow. "Always avoided the three ofe 'em, bute Hwesta, she can never seem to see a wrong-doin'... S'why I pute 'er with the church, you see... Toughen her up..."

"Clumbsy little fuck. And a bite ofe a whinner. Bute I can'te hite her withoute feelin' I've lost somethin'..." She continued, burring her face into Aryyna's assets to apologize for the self-indulgent talk. "So... This is why I came to you... You and your flawless daughtare are the only thing I can hope to compaire ite to..."

"...Would the goddess forgive me?..."
    Last edited by Regantor; 05-31-2012 at 11:19 AM.

"Well the Goddess didn't specifically ask you to kill your Hwesta, did she?" Aryyna asked with a bit of a smile, before sucking on Neit's lower lip for a few moments. "I don't see what's the problem then. I mean, she might eventually ask you. Then you'd have a problem. But she hasn't, yet, so you don't." Aryyna smiled. "And forgiveness? For fucks sake you sound like one of the shitheads from the world above." Aryyna laughed. "Course She'll never forgive you. She hasn't forgiven you for being born. I mean, we can't all be perfect like me."

Neitar managed to meekly join her gaze with that of Aryyna now, repeatedly opening her mouth to talk, but not finding the words to respond with.

"You're righte, ofe course, Illharess." Was the sentence she settled on, accompanied by a renewed slew of soft kisses upon the woman's neck. "I am indebted for your advice. As shameful as ite is for me to pute words upon your glorious lips, the debt is moreso provided another soul does not know ofe my teste. Any service woulde be my honou're."

"Of course of course I'm right. I'm always right." Aryyna breathed happily.

"Oh, I won't tell anyone. You can trust me. I'm very good at keeping secrets." That's not ominous at all! "And you don't have to do anything for me, gorgeous." Aryyna sighed happily as she started undressing Neit. "At least, not yet."

She seems nice. Maybe she, and not T'puuli, was the crazy brain damage ilharess.

Within the the dress' plume of jet black feathers, Neitar was a whispish, statuesk charcoal form. A gift rapped living ornament, wreathed in curved and repetitive blade-patterns the color of night.

Insults to compliments, enemies to friends, all in one sitting... What was going on?... Neit was suppressing the urge to tremble with every breath. No conversation was supposed to go this well. Nobody wanted nothing in return for a favor.

She wanted to do a favor in return. Anything was better than this paralyzing anxiety. Anything was better than not being on par with the ancient and powerful she-demon currently smothering your semi-naked form.

"I truste you, Illharess... Juste give the worde when you do so req'uire my actione..."

The others were probably wondering what the hell was taking so long. But, hey, she took on the pants when she took the test, so...

Carnally, the shaded drow did her best to lessen her debt using her mouth, her hands and her chest.

"I only... ah... wonder aboute the series ofe events... those which lead to such a.... unique, brilliante, radiante creature..."

"A woman has to have her secrets." Aryyna purred. "And I have plenty."

Aryyna was probably the best woman Neit'd ever been with. She'd had centuries of experience, and had no doubt picked up a lot of her tricks from Succubi. And the craziest thing of all was that she seemed to actually take a genuine interest in seeing that Neit enjoyed herself.

Doesn't she know that sex is basically just multiplayer masturbation?

"You're sure you have to go?" Aryyna sighed happily while an attractive and barely clothed Human woman fed her exotic surface fruits. I was thinking of going hunting later. There's a few Chitine villages not far from here. They're usually good sport. You're welcome to come along."

"Very temptin'." Neit responded, still refastening the side-mounted strings of her bodice. "Bute I think the sooner I complete the taske, the bettar. Ite would be arrogante to assume that the goddess takes personal intereste in my actions, yet givin' her the opportunity to become bored withe waitin' does not sound so' appealin' either."

There was a warm grin permanently taking up residence on her face, and she instinctively made herself turn away to hide such a un-drowy reaction. Was that part of Aryyna's plan? To make Neitar feel like she had won at the sex, and thus owed the woman even more? The wispish grey thing had spent the entire time putting an abnormal time trying to make Aryyna gain more pleasure instead, but she wasn't so sure she had succeeded all that much.

"Perhaps we coulde do this again sometime, however?" Her voice was soft, cautious, delicate. She allowed the smile to be shown now, through in her mind it was practically a sign of submission, despite how genuinely her heart meant it. Despite how much it lusted for more. Was it the danger itself? Was this attracting, alien feeling some kind of trick all along? "I do not think ite possible for someone to desire less of your radiante company. Furthermore, I do still of course owe you considerable debte... Your beheste is all I require, Illharess, truly."