Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

Neitar let of a depraved grunt of pleasure before pulling the smile back in, suddenly feeling disgruntled about her loss of self control. It wasn't like her to rise to a challange, but having kindness thrown back in your face was the one thing the Drow woman couldn't stand.

An ungratefull hand snatched the phylactery from Despoina's grasp, and after a pause, the other slapped the medusa robustly across the side of the face.

Unwilling to put any more effort in, Neitar just retracted her mental grasp then and there, and watched the monster-woman fall to the floor disgustedly.

"I've hadda enough ofe this shithole, Rynna." It was a scowl, practically under her breath. "But ife you can thinke of any more questions, now woulde be a good time."

"Can you make her forget things, like who we did this for?"

"Probally not withoute a bricke or a hammer." Neit admited, blankly. "Bute I can always come back and mess withe the little wench ine her sleep ife she tells someone... You'd like thate, wouldn't you, Despoina honey?"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Despoina looked confused for a moment, before falling onto her ass, clearly trying and not doing too good a job not to cry, and backing herself up against one of the room's pillars. She curled up a bit, pulling her knees close to her chest and staying that way. "You got what you wanted." She growled, tears in her eyes. "Fuck off."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Let's leave this crybaby alone, she knows her place now."

The trio made their way back to Kuttra Taur proper, and then to meet with Aryyna.

Aryyna met them in one of her tower's many rooms. Lavishly decorated with hanging furs and silken veils, and a few fur lined divans (Aryyna clearly had a thing for furs) upon one of which Aryyna reclined. The Ilharess was wearing another low-cut (her neckline was more of a navel-line) fur rimmed outfit, and was smoking. It may have just been tobacco on he other end of the cigarette holder, but it could just as easily have been something more exotic. The trio couldn't quite place the scent. No guards, again, although given that Aryyna was the most powerful Drow Wizard known to live, and this was her home, it was probably there were all sorts of contingency spells set to trigger upon command or in case of emergency.

"You have the phylactery, or you have a death wish. You wouldn't be here if it wasn't one of the two." She gave a smile before taking a long drag on her cigarette. "I hope it's the former, because you're a cute lot."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Neitar was wearing a differant white-belted dress now, and was apparently wearing a more subtle perfume than the usual pure alchohol. The greeting was more of a deep, prolonged kiss whilst she placed the phylactery directly into Aryyna's hands, saying nothing. Her right hand did the talking after that, caressing the inside of the Illharess' thigh for a moment as she crouched down to sit on the floor. An expertly practiced left hand managed to light up a new stogie on it's own whilst she was doing this. Perhaps she was letting her humilation feed Aryyna's attentions a little, too?...

"...It's wha'tchu wantede, isn't ite, my magnificente Illharess?" When she eventually spoke, her words were placed carefully indeed. "Despoina is quite fine, bute I somehow do not thinke she will be sending you 'er regardes any time soone."
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-04-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Aryyna examined the phylactery, going so far as to quickly cast a spell or two on it, before smiling, sitting up, and putting it on. She took Neit by the hands and pulled the girl onto the divan, pulling her upper body close and kissing her before letting her head rest against her mostly bare chest. "You can call me Aryyna, beautiful." She said happily.

"You're overeager, but I think you three have potential." She said taking another long drag before giggling a bit to herself. Guess it *was* something a bit more exotic than tobacco. "I'm not going to risk much throwing in with you three just yet, but if you need some strings pulled, I will see what I can do. I'm sure you'll repay the favors when you are in positions to do so yourself, right?"

"Of course, we woulde, Aryyna, my sweethearte... howevere..."

Neit hadn't quite expected Arynna to be offering them anything. Lolth's tits, she had expected this entire thing to just be a continuation of convincing the Illharess not to kill them. Maybe it really was whatever was in that pipe?...

The crowish woman just sighed, taking a moment to enjoy her rather extravigant new headrest before deciding what exactly to ask for. "...We haven't quite been making any new plans as yete, on accounte of the terrible insulte we laide upon you the laste time we met. I somewhate assumed that our arrogance hade not yet been repaid, infacte. It cannote be denied thate your company is worthe rather more thane a silly trinkete such'as'thes..." Her fingers played with the phylactery for a second, then played with some other various Aryyna parts just to maintain the woman's humour.

"Ife you do not have any immediate further tasks for us, ite had crossede my mind to attempte one ofe her tests to improve our standing. It woulde be moste gracious, had you any advice on thes matter."
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-06-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Aryyna responded in kind to Neit's touches. She must have been really stoned - it was almost like she actually enjoyed pleasuring people!
    "Mmm... you know the - ah! yes... - the Goddess is much less understanding than I am. Of course, I'm sure you'll be a good girl and behave yourself in Her presence. You know there's a shrine a bit north of D'issan and west of Chathser. I doubt the Ku'nal would like you poking about so close to them, but I imagine you could avoid their patrols, assuming the shitheads even bother anymore." Another drag. "That's where my darling Draeva got Tested, you know." She smiled and kissed Neit again. "You a mother, beautiful?"