Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

Neit just stood there with a panicked look for a second, then darted her head backward to Ryyna, who was just as trapped in the gizzards of finding a way out of this herself. After another pace, you could see the words form in her head even without the weird psionic link. "Screw it! You're probably planning the exact same thing!"

The onyx-coloured woman immediately attached herself to Aryyna's upper chest, kissing her neck and caressing her form desperately. "Please... Forgive me... We wanted to be aroun' your grace, but didn' have tha confidence or tha cash. It was Ryyna's stupid-horrible idea it was. I'm so impression'a'bil when I'm drunk and Alsiif... Well, jus' look at tha airhead." The frantic kissing continued right through the low act. "All we real' wanted was to be close to you, Illharess, your soot-hing grace and startilin' power are things unquantifeeable in tha extreme."

...Well, at least even if Aryyna didn't believe her per say, Neit certainly proved how Drowy she was.

"Oh no!" Alsiif drifted over to Arynna. "Ilhareeess, we didn't come here to make you mad.." Alsiif got closer to Arynna and started to caress the woman with the back of her hand. "We just really wanted to provide our services to you.." Alsiif grinned, "And maybe discuss some sort of work afterwards." Then the demonic lady sunk into the water and sighed, "We must have gotten it backwards though..."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I'm going to assume Ryyna doesn't have a deathwish and joins the other two in the literal and metaphorical ass-kissing.

Aryyna pulled her three lovers tight against her and sighed happily. "Mmmm, that's much better. I'm sure you three didn't mean to offend me, right? You were just really nervous around me, I mean, it's not like you've ever met anyone as beautiful as me before." Draeva rolled her eyes and suppressed a giggle. "Moooom, you're hogging all the floozies!"
    "Shush, Draeva."

"You may be kind of stupid, but you've got drive, I like that. You felt confident enough to come to me with your plan, even if it was panties-on-head retarded." She pulled Neit away from her neck and kissed her deeply before more or less passing her off to Draeva. "I tell you what. You take care of a little problem for me, and we'll see what I can do about helping you three get yourselves something nice going, hm? Doesn't that sound nice?" Aryyna purred, holding Alsiif close against her and biting gently at her ears.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"That does sound really generous.. Whats the problem?"

Drapping herself against Draeva would have seemed preferable ten minutes ago, but after listening to her egg Aryyna on to kill them all... Yeah, Neit had become slightly more sour about the broad. Plenty of neck-kissing and caressing was still to be had, sure, but there was now this new mental image of driving a knife into the woman's back, too. I liked you, bitch! Why did you have to go and make me desire your head on a platter?

"It'would be... ane honour to performe a task for you, of course..." Neitar responded to Aryyna through parsed breath, still focusing her attentions mostly on Draeva. What she was really thinking about was what was in it for them, of course, but she was hardly dumb enough to outright question that here and now. "What is it youe desire?"

"A Lich's phylactery has recently found it's way into the aliens' ghetto in Kuttra Taur. I want you to get it for me." She moaned and gave a happy shudder, clearly enjoying Alsiif and Ryyna's efforts before continuing. "There is - oh, yes, right there - little that enters or leaves the - mmm - ghetto without Despoina's knowledge." Aryyna stopped for a moment to kiss Ryyna deeply and pull her tightly against her. "Despoina being the Medusa slut who's made herself queen of the shitheap. Obviously I don't want you killing her. I highly doubt that she would be ignorant of the phylactery's location, assuming she is not - ah! - already in possession of it."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Alsiif stopped what she was doing, and thought about the job. "The ghetto... I hope we will be able to use these baths again, afterwards."

"Will thise be... Official?... of course not." Neit speculated, then corrected herself. If the phylactery belonged to one of Aryyna's freinds, they'd have her enemies right on their tails. If it belonged to one of her enemies, well then, there was a reason why the Illharess wasn't going and getting it herself. Being the scapegoat was going to be fun, either way. "...This Disponia shouldn'te be hard to work withe. Even a genius medusae is barely a Drow, pretty, savage little thinges they may be. We'll do ite."

It wasn't in her nature to make decisions on the other's behalf, normally, but they were hardly going to say no to Aryyna's face.

The crowish woman began kissing Draeva again double time, to make up for the pause she left whilst talking.

Screw it. An added thought. We can always shop for some new 'toys' whilst we are there.

Neit ended up spending the 'night' with Draeva (and a few of Draeva's associates - unlike her mother, she seemed to enjoy male company), while Ryyna and Alsiif got to keep Aryyna company.

Aryyna was amazing. Maybe it was the fact she had over a thousand years worth of experience, or maybe it was something else, but Ryyna and Alsiif wouldn't be forgetting their little romp any time soon. Strangely, the Ilharess seemed to take a genuine interest in making sure Ryyn and Alsiif enjoyed themselves too. Doesn't she know that sex is basically just masturbation with another person? What an odd lady.

Thankfully, none of Aryyna's goons had done anything to the slaves, and everything and everyone was as the trio had left them at the start of the party. Back in Kuttra Taur, now, the group had their task.

I'm sure Despoina is a perfectly reasonable woman and will gladly help out the trio free of charge and without hassle or incident.

EDIT: Knowledge: Local for both Despoina and Kuttra Taur's alien ghetto. Seperate checks, though. You could also try Gather Info, but that may or may not cost you some cash depending what you want to know and where you go around asking.
    Last edited by Kodos; 03-19-2012 at 08:29 PM.

“Nothin personale, sweet’arte.” Neit reassured Ryyna during the walk back outside, wearing a contented smile. “I’m sure if she really blamed you Ie coulda just swapped youe with somebody else, huh?” A pat on the back later, she handed the woman a small bottled beverage apology before making her way to the holding pens.

Nobody had to know her powers didn’t stretch quite that far.

---

Neit sat amongst the small huddling of her servants, and was met with a hushed, wary attention.

There were two lanky red-robed male Drow, stood alongside three enormous, toothy Grimlocks, with pale skins and bearing arcane helmets to disguise their species’ disturbing lack of eyes. Just beyond, the small gangly veiled thing that Neit had told off before. The crowish woman simply gave them a warm smile in return, and passed over a gaggle of keys, with which they then used to unshackle themselves from the floor eagerly.

The weird thing was that through they were clearly wary from the confinement, none of them currently seemed in much of a rush to escape during the commotion, either.

“Listen ‘ere darlins.” The onyx maiden continued to smile, using a similar toxic, soothing tone to the one that she had used to woo Draeva, except with the garish syllables of undercommon. “We are goinge to alien towne. I don’te mind you wondering off, but there will be a lot of your own kinde trying to take an advantage of you pour souls. Please remember it’s a messy place for a reasone. Mommy Neitar really doesn’t want anything bade to happen t’you…”

The group shrugged almost in unision, as if thanking the maker that such a sweet, senile little biddy had become their owner this time. They had all been the children of slaves, after all. They had seen enough to know that wasn’t such a bad thing to settle on. Having your own bed, food, even soap… walking around without chains… having a few psionic words in the ear instead of being beaten up, when they misbehaved… There were most definitely worse things. ...Weren’t there?...

‘Gangly’ was fooling with the bulky, esoteric-symboled cuff on her right upper wrist, an annoyed expression visable even through the veil. Neit just took the wrist and softly kissed her on the back of the hand.

“Poor boo... Easy now, you gotta keep that one… Not’everyone likes monsters as’much as me, sweet thing...”

---

SPOILER! :
    Knowlage Local; Despoina
    1d20+3=13
    Knowlage Local; Kuttra Taur's alien ghetto
    1d20+3=20
    When Neit returned to the side of her ‘sisters’, she was already well on the way to regaining her ‘normal’ state, a bottle of swamp whiskey in each hand. Her breath smelt distinctly... Well, flammable.

“Tha medusa bitch t’was always a bit of a bitch don’cha know.” She slurred. “But your’in luck cause’I just lurked ‘ere the other week ya’see… follow moi…”