Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Aryyna wait until Ryyna finished before laughing at her. "Ahahaha, sorry, sorry. Oh, oh, oh Goddess, you were serious, weren't you?"

"I don't know what's funnier, that you think you three alone could take an entire city by yourselves, just like that, or that you're asking me to help you out for nothing in exchange. I said you were cute, but you're not that cute. You're kind of dumb. T'puuli punch you in the head or something?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"We 'ave a plan beyond just runnin' at the walls with daggurs, for sure, ma sweet lady." Neit added, taking a far greater time stripping down. Darker skinned than the other two, bordering on onyx-black, the tattoos made her form look like a weird collection of hovering blue feather-shapes if you allowed your eyes to blur it into the background. "They 'ure isolated in Garethkullgen, ya see. So isolated 'er daughter might jus' have dreams of makin' 'er own little house."

Sliding into the pool like a layer of smoke, Neitar then just drifted closer to Aryyna whilst keeping a soft, surly, enticing tone in her voice. "So, we make tha' bit the head of the snake, so ta speak. All tha' would be lef'd is tha' there empte shell in Neinarmur..."

Aryyna took some chocolate from a bowl on the edge of the pool and ate it before continuing. "Meh. And? I still don't see what you all want from me, or what is in this for me."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"We can make this look like your master stroke, if ya'd like, hon... A whole great 'ouse plucked into your pocket, in one day, just three wenches... If we die, well, nobody gotta know." Neitar closed her eyes and dashed some water through her hair, building up an alluring, comfortable aura. Of course, this relaxation was a facade, both of her friends knew; She didn't have a drink in one hand and a cigar in the other. "...Failin' that... My darlin' Rynna here oughta work out somethin' like a percentage for ya."

She shot a sly look towards Rynna after the comment. If somebody had to pay cash in hand, it could only be her, really. Alsiif hadn't the best luck with kids and Neit herself was just nigh broke.

"As my sis' was sayin', we jus' need a quick way into Neinarmur there, and a good ally to stop any ol' enemy from knockin' down our door the minute we graspin' dat power, hun."

"Really, could only be you. Knew that when I seen your Ustdalharil Draeva. That fire. That will... and your body..." An excited look suddenly broke into her gaze, savouring some truly unclean moment in her imagination. "It's a weapon like no other, my dear Ilharess."
    Last edited by Regantor; 02-25-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Alsiif tossed her gown to the side and hopped into the pool. Her entrance sent a wave through the water's surface. At first she was going to say something, but then she realized how damn comfortable the water was. She just zoned out by the side of the bath and began slowly sinking further and further into the water.

As if on cue, Draeva arrived. PLAYER 5 HAS JOINED THE GAME.
    "Mom, bitches, Neit." She smiled. She took a place by her mothers side, grabbing some chocolate for herself and eating it quickly. Smiling as she allowed herself to sink down a bit in the wonderful water. Strangely, neither her nor her mother made any sexual gestures towards eachother. The closest they came was Aryyna embracing her daughter and kissing her on the forehead. And Draeva called her mom. WTF is this shit?

"So you three think you can just walk into Che'eld've-" Aryyna interrupted herself to call out Draeva who was chugging wine from one of the bottles she'd taken along the edges of the pool. "Draeva! Wine is meant to be savored." Draeva's response was to splash water towards Aryyna, laugh (which got a smile from Aryyna) and stick her tongue out. "It's mean to be drunk... Drank?"

"Pardon my daughter. She's a lovely girl, but she's terrible taste. Poor thing even fucks men." "Well fuck you too, mom!" Draeva laughed before hugging Aryyna.

"One of you is demonblooded. What makes you think you can last a few seconds in Che'eld'velven before you are killed for being an 'abomination,' let alone get close enough to Akyssa to talk to her? And what makes you think Akyssa has either the means or the desire to usurp her mother? I don't think Akyssa is quite as stupid as you lot, and I think that cunt knows better than to try it. 'Sides I'm still not clear what is in this for me that's worth the effort of covering your sorry asses, or having my name attached to this shitstorm in the making."
    Last edited by Kodos; 02-25-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Neit physically swooned upon the arrival of Draeva, enjoying the fact that the considerably stunning woman had remembered her name after all. It was incredibly tempting to drow a few lewd suggestions straight into the vixen's mind, but there was no telling what kind of remote veiwing kit the Ilharess had placed within the chamber, so...

"Mornin, Ustdalharil... you're lookin... f-fantastic." Her voice made a staggered tone, sharp eyes darting back and forth to gauge Aryyna's reactions. Body language clearly spoke of the desire to say something rather less tame. The weird-ass freindly relationship between them didn't exactly help, either.

Her mind snapped back to the task at hand. Just one demonblooded? Good, this meant that Aryyna couldn't predict her psionic trickery either. Too bad Alsiif's claws were so obvious, in contrast. She felt sorry for the poor twisted dreg. No wonder she had such a shabby bed-life.

Oh yeah, the task. "Lady Ilharess, please don' be taking tha grandness of our plan as stupidity. I would'na insult your intelligence so much by suggestin something so blunt." She crossed her hands behind her back now, and contemplated hard about how to win the woman over. "We both oughta know tha money is jus' money. Junk is junk. Peoples are the only commodity I choose ta believe in. Think about how highly that chunky sweetheart Illharess T'puuli will think of ya if we bust in one of 'er chief enemies."

"I own several little psion dregs, baroque little filthy pieces of art they are. Rynna has her deep pockets, too. Alsiif can pull the head of a riding lizard if nothing else." A smile grew and grew, perfectly approximating the word 'drowy' with it's sadistic glint. Despite keeping her respective distance, her subconscious was making her arc her chest outwards in an alluring pose. "All we need to do is plant a few little ideas for now. Make their people our people. Nobody knows who we are, sure. And none ov'em will see us commin, neither."

Aryyna smiled. "So, let me get this straight. You want me to help you get an entire city for yourselves - and quite a nice one may I add - and in exchange you are offering me nothing except the theory that it will help me gain the respect of a retard. Well, fuck, I don't know how I could refuse an offer like that!" Draeva laughed, apparently enjoying her other telling off the group.

"First of all, T'puuli's already quite enamored with me, and why not? I mean, look at me. And I'm rather fond of the lady, myself. But that's not the point. Point is your plan is stupid and you're not very good at this. See, normally, the sycophants come to me asking me what they can do for me, and understand how these things work, and also they seem to understand that when there's a beautiful woman such as myself naked before them, they should probably do something to keep her happy and entertained. You three don't seem to understand either of these ideas." She took another piece of chocolate. "You sure you left your house and weren't kicked out for being dumber than a Myconid?"

Draeva smiled. "Oh, mom! Why don't you make them fight one of your new pets Z'hrenil gave you, as punishment for wasting your time? That'd be fun to watch!"

This wasn't going too well.

...Thanks Draeva.

"I assumed you'd take wha'tever you wantid. Far be it for one of us to deny you're grace, or beliddle it by actin' like it was news." Neit looked pretty clearly shaken, but within that brought a certain honesty to her words that only a truely slippery bitch could manage. "Please excuse our apparent' arrog'ince."

Her eyes quickly darted sideways to her companions, as if for support... Which resulted in a sharp, resounding voice echoing from the back of Ryyna's mind. It was Neit's, only so close and clear that it felt like a needle to the base of the skull. "This is not working. If she sends us on a trip just to gain her favour, we might get our asses slashed to bits, then she could screw us over anyway... I think we need to get a little renoun going, then come back, hun... Oh, and sorry about this trick, but you can speak back, you know."

Aryyna gave an exaggerated sigh of annoyance. "And still, I'm being ignored."

"You have 12 seconds to come up with a reason not to have your eyes put out and leave you in a gutter somewhere for the spiders for your grotesque lack of manners. I swear, I've dealt with Troglodytes with better decorum than you cunts."