Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Year, mom'sh pre'y wond'ful." Draeva smiled, downing a bottle of something she grabbed from a passing slave before shoving the bottle back in the Human woman's face and smiling back at Neit and brushing her own undyed hair back with a bit of a giggle. Taking Neitar by the hand, Draeva led her over to the nearest divan and screamed at the couple currently making out on it to fuck off (and given their eagerness to comply, Draeva pulled rank) and got down on it and pulled Neit down on top of her, laughing. "Shoyore tryn'a get on my gooside, sexy? An' mom's?" Another laugh. "Ahahaha, aaah. Thin' may be bi' drunk. Mebs high?" Another laugh. "You're cute."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Well, 'eh, money is goode..." Neit smiled, carefully grinding off the lit end of her cigar against her oversized wrist buckle. Finishing the remainder of that unidentified drink hastily, she then just threw the goblet over her shoulder before lustfully joining lips with her new host again. It tasted like warm poision; Caustic and addictive, in a goodish sort of way. "But I dun like it so much I'd get in bed with just anybody... You, stunnin' miss Valsharshess hun, you're not just anybody. Wouldna' believe if I was told it, only now that I seen ya..."

She wasn't going to tell the others, but she was basically broke. So why not make some money on the job? It could even make her seem a bit more genuine to Draeva. Drow don't do 'free' favours, after all. "Whadda'yu say hottness?"

"'M Valsharshess. Mom's Ilharshess." Draeva giggled, nibbling playfully on Neit's lower lip before biting down reasonably hard, although not enough to draw blood. "The priv-privileg-pleasure woul' be yours, not mines." Another laugh and a smile. "But you got drive, ilike tha'. Mom may haf' some wor' fer you and your sistars." Draeva gave an exaggerated frown. "Now shu'up and fuck me, or I'll go fine sommun 'oo will."

Oh, Draeva.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Move over losers" Rynna forced her way over to Arryna, and gave her the wine.
    "I'm Rynna, but that is enough about me, calling you the Sexiest Drow alive would be an understatement and you are super fashionable, I hope that by fucking you some of your excellence will rub off on me."

The Ilharess took the drink and handed it to one of her slaves who nodded, before she turned back to face Rynna and laughed, her hanger-ons joining in. "What makes you think I want to fuck you? Are you so sure I'm that drunk?" Aryyna proceeded to grab Rynna's fur scarf off from around her neck and examine it, before handing it back to her. "Bitches, leave." She said to her hanger ons, shooing them with her hands. When she was alone with Ryyna and Alsiif she smiled at the girls. "Alright, so you're not that bad looking. I'm interested. I want you to fuck me, not fuck with me. Who're you two, and what do you want? Besides me. Everyone wants me, but that's a different matter, and I cannot help the fact that the Goddess recognized my superiority before birth and rewarded me accordingly."

"I'm Alsiif, and this is Rynna.. Heheh your names are pretty similar.." She paused for a moment to think about that, then started again. "We were hoping to exchange.. ah.. 'mutual favors'..."

"Me and my cousins are starting our own house, and having the most influential woman in the world as an ally would certainly make things a lot easier"

"Oh my! Aren't we forward!" Aryyna laughed, with an exaggerated bounce in her movements that made it hard to concentrate. Or maybe it was the drugs. Or maybe it *was* her tits. Or maybe both?

"Ahaa." Still carefully holding her glass in one hand, she pulled Ryyna in close, squashing her Ryynabits up against her own Aryynabits. "That's kind of a turn on, though. I like a bitch with drive." She pushed Ryyna away, turning her around in the process and giving her a slap on the rear. "But now is pleasure, shithead. Business is later. If I can be bothered to remember who the fuck you two are, and I'm not passed out in the arms of some lovely woman - or women - after the party, we can talk business. Until then go. Shoo!" She waved a hand before sipping her wine again. "Enjoy yourselves." Blowing a kiss and giving the two chest-wiggle for good measure, Aryyna turned around and made her way towards a Drow lady almost as curvy as she was, who was currently busy talking to one of the Succubus servants.

The rest of the party was lovely, although Neit spent most of it drifting in and out of consciousness. At one point Draeva apparently had too much to drink, and threw up all over the floor, but she made one of the Duergar slaves clean it with his beard, and that was pretty funny.

Aryyna spent most of her time talking with, flirting with, making out with, and fucking a muscular Drow woman who was obviously Ilharess T'puuli Rendanvlos since, you know, it's not like muscles on Drow were common.

After the party, the trio were made to wait in another room and offered potions to sober up and clear their heads. Probably had less to do with Aryyna wanting them lucid, and more to do with her not wanting them vomiting on her.

They were taken to a circular chamber, largely taken up by the large hot bath that dominated most of the room. The pool itself had countless surface flowers and flower petals floating atop the water and the sides had many jars and vases of exotic oils, and burning incense, drug mist, and candles places upon them. It was all very lovely.
    The walls lining most of the pool were windows overlooking Edonilche'el, although between them and the shelf was a large semi-circular tank full of various surface fish.
    Aryyna was already in the pool, fully nude of course, and looking herself almost as lovely as the setting. She really did live up to her reputation.

"Draeva will be joining us shortly. You lot wanted something? Out with it."
    Last edited by Kodos; 02-24-2012 at 07:08 PM.

"I am planning to take the 'Great' house Ku'nal's land in Neinarmir. I figure that will give our new house a strong start."
    Ryyna slid out of her dress and got into the pool.
    "We would just need a quick way into the city and assurance that other houses won't jump on us, and if they think that you are behind the take-over they definitely won't."