Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    That didn't quite go well.
    "Who the fuck are you?"
    "I don't recognize her, either."
    "She's not armed though..."
    The two Drow guards, both female of course, immediately took exception.
    "Who the fuck are you, and why in the name of Lolth do you think the Ilharess would want to have you as a guest?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Well I'm way better looking than your other guests for a start" Ryyna smiled, and produced a bottle of wine from somewhere.
    "I'm new in town, and thought I'd pay the Ilharess a visit, heard she likes wine so I picked her up this old bottle"

One of the guards snatched the bottle out of Ryyna's hands and gave it a look over before handing it back. "These two sluts with you? And I guess that'll do."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Yeah, see ya."
    Ryyna enters party.

Neitar followed closely, trying to keep her head low and instead just looking a bit awkward because of her slight height advantage compared to the others. Her walk was like a swaggering dance, just playful enough to blurr the lines between rediculously playful and drunk out of her skull.

"Nice wun rich girl. Didn't thin-k'twas gunna be that easy..."

The offbeat crow seemed to be fretting about not bringing her servants with her, and so instead, her dress was now awash with a constant jingiling noise comming from all the pocket-sized anti-poison potions and hard liqiuor the drow had crammed onto her person.

Alsiif waited until they were out of earshot of the bouncers, then laughed, "Wow! Guards really suck~", and continued to follow her comrades.

"Yeah! Whimpy-ass layabouts! Sweat, ain't it!?" Neitar just kept swishing her dress around, walking backwards with a large smile. What was going through her head, through, was not quite on the same track. "Aryyna mus' be a proper mega bitch to still be alive without em' thro', right'? Like a dragon-wrestling friggin' tyrant whore! Shit, you gon' got me excited now!"

SPOILER! :
    Neitar casts conceal thoughts on herself.
    Last edited by Regantor; 01-26-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Laelda'uren, in Edonilche'el, was miles away, yet thanks to the magic portals that interconnected Aryyna Faernsenger's various homes it was, for the trio, literally a doorway away and a room over.

The party was being held, primarily, in one of the large auditoriums of Laelda'uren's upper levels. It was probably like what Ryyna and the others would have expected from a high-scale Drow party - there were Bards straining to play music loud enough to be heard over the sounds of other forms of entertainment and the general din of the party, various couches and divans where seated Drow conversed and/or engaged in intercourse with eachother and/or some of Aryyna's complementary Succubi. And many tables with various exotic and expensive foods, drinks, and drugs - not to mention the various drugs being burnt as incense.

The hall itself was lavishly decorated as well, with the walls lined with windows overlooking the city on one end, and various paintings on the other. Masterfully carved statues, and Medusae made 'statues' also lined the room

There were lots of people, and slaves and demons too. Presumably most of them were important. Where to begin!?

Ryyna headed over to the nearest table and began helping herself to hors d'oeuvres.
    "Okay, I'm going to find the Ilharess, you two can come with or do whatever, I don't care either way."

Neitar, of course, went for the booze table first, giving Ryyna little more than a nod of agnowlagement. Never the less, she did unhook the back of her dress and allowed the feathery mass to fall down just below her shoulders; All the better to bait out some nice information with. Rich wench could locate the Ilharess, and she could concentrate on finding out what other delicious monsters were lurking around, just out of sight...

SPOILER! :
    Gather information; 1d20+12=17