Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

With half the world's most exotic drugs available on tap, Neit wasted no time in getting roasted. Talking to people was far less interesting than playing out the "spooky mysterious witch person" archetype, and she figured Aryyna could just dig her out of trouble later. Probably.

Dancing. Some nice smokey colours. Tricked somebody into swallowing one of their gold rings, thinking it was a pill. Some lizards? Brain insides? Got somebody in trouble messing with their brain-tubes and turning their mojo off? Accidentally shared what was going on in their head with some random orc whilst kissing them?...

Couches. Fluffy. Noise didn't seem so harsh. Good lights. Fluffy worms, you could eat them.

A pick-me-up drink. That was a good waiter. Nice waiter. Stroke them.

///

Clarity.

A bottle of cure poison potion was in her hand. Damn it. She was enjoying that. Now she was back to square one.

Where did that waitress run off to? What a little fuck.

Well, she was sober again now, might aswell think about business. The House Ssinjintril folks were absolutely fascinating in their weird bee-wing-feathered outfits. Neit had been after one of those sexy chitinous suits of armour for ages... but as always, their haughtyness stopped her from talking to them on this occasion.

Now, the Siltrinlinath sisterhood folks... Now they both turned her on and made her sick to the pits of her stomach at the same time. Everything they did was so horrifically creative. Nobody else had servants quite that... erm, customized?... Disfigured in such a cute way?... erm, adorably efficient?... At any rate, their aptitude was cutting people into tiny little pieces and putting them back together again, so she didn't really know what to say to them either.

The fluffy noodle-worm-snake cushion things that this couch was made out of... she wanted some...

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Ilharess Inthuul?" Came a seductive and extremely confident, even by Drow standards, voice. "Ustdalharil Vidiima Chaon, Jabbress d'Belaern of Great House Chaon and Valsharess of Khaliizitaur." She smiled, positively oozing confidence and, for want of a better word, effortless swagger. The Ustdalharil was clad in a revealing and extremely expensive looking costume, her hair in an elaborate updo that was the fashion in Great House Chaon. At either side to her stood a exquisitely handsome and practically nude male - identical twins by the looks of them.
    "We've never met before, but Aryyna has spoken highly of you. May we talk business?" On cue she was offered a drink by one of the males, Vidiima flashing a predatory smile as she took a seat offered by the other one.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Neit continued to slouch, but offered a small wafting gesture, ushering the woman to sit beside her. Probably disrespectful, but she had really forgotten to care as of late. All this dainty bullshit was seriously beginning to get on her nerves.

Maybe this woman could try and look intimidating with all of her fancy metallic jewelry and expensive hair salves. Certainly, it was far beyond the gaunt witches' price range, and she would have looked rather pathetic trying to imitate it. Pathetic like half the dainty little worms at this party, leeching for attention.

The crowish thing smiled, sharply, despite herself. In her barbed heels and uncouth shawl of feathers, she suddenly picked up from the Jabbress' expression that it was probably why she was approached, in the first place. Maybe Vidiima was looking for somebody psychotic and disposable. Maybe she had the hots for gutter trash. Who knew.

"My beautiful Valsharess Ustdalharil Vidiima Chaon, a very temptress of Lolth's jealousy." Neit's voice eddied and swirled, feying a certain attraction, but also a slumberish lack of acknowledgement to who she was talking to. "I do suppose you 'order' business, for 'talking' would imply it might be intelligent to say no."

I guess that was... a compliment?
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-21-2014 at 07:07 PM.

"My name is Alsiif of house Inthuul. I'm such a big... ahm..." Alsiif almost said 'fan', but decided on, "admirer of you." She lifted up a fuzzball wrapped around a wine bottle. "I was hoping we could share a drink? I've heard so much about how gorgeous and strong you are." Her eyes were wide with glee as they took glances at the Illharress's demonic attributes and muscles. "And our host seems so fond of you as well!"

Try as she might, Alsiif still couldn't get the wine bottle open because of the stupid fucking mitts she had on.

"I am normally not one to risk business in the hands of unknown quantities," Vidiima began, "but Aryyna speaks quite highly of you and I do place considerable value in her ability to assess people." She gave a smile. "And, of course, I place more value in my own abilities."

The Chaon woman took a drag from a cigarette offered by one of her two males. "A certain faction of Duergar have given my house cause for offense, as have their new trading partners." Neit could read between the lines enough to know the Duergar's new partners were Drow. "I desire to teach both a lesson. You desire to establish House Inthuul as something people who matter will have actually heard of." She was blunt, but she had a point. "You will require funds to accomplish this. You do not have funds. The Duergar of Nekolstakud do." Another smile. "House Inthuul is quite poor, and yet Nakolstakud is quite the opposite. Do you wish to correct this situation, Ilharess Inthuul? I believe I can help you, if such is your desire."

T'puuli looked a bit confused for a moment. "Oh." She took the bottle, effortlessly opened it by breaking off the top portion of it, took a few chugs straight from the bottle, her numerous earrings jangling like wind-chimes, and handed it back to Alsiif. "I never hear of you." She smiled, her face was quite masculine by Drow standards, and even by the standards of the filth-races like the Humans it was fairly masculine in some regards, but it also had enough femininity to it. Alsiif, whatever her own tastes, could probably figure out why Aryyna was so wild about the hulking idiot.
    "I never hear of you." She repeated before shrugging and smiling. "Fuzzy." She knelt down so she was eye-to-eye with Alsiif. "Cute, too." She gave a laugh and pulled - gripping her a bit too tightly - Alsiif in for a kiss. "I never hear of you before. Cute little fuzzy girl. How you know Aryyna?" T'puuli grabbed a bottle of wine from one of the passing Angel servants, giving her a slap on the ass after doing so that sent the lithe Celestial stumbling from the force of it.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"...I... Admire your honesty, Valsharess Chaon." Her smile was suddenly rather more courteous, despite the pause. It wasn't quite true that Neit cared in the slightest about money, but she could respect a woman who put at least most of her cards on the table. "It's the 'somebody psychotic and disposable' option you wanted then. That's okay. We can do that. I have no delusions of grandeur."

Her sharped talon-like silver rings clicked and clanked as she snatched a wine glass from a passing servant. Instead of sipping it, she just ended up swilling it around and staring into the redness thoughtfully anyway.

"S'an awfully brutal world we live in. I can't stand it when people act like it owes them one, you see..."

A glance back to Vidiima's eyes.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You're Chaon. You probably wanted a more concrete answer." She curtly sighed her head to one side, and softly seized one of the woman's hands in order to kiss the jewelry upon it. "I would be delighted to accept your task, and fully accept that you will be entirely justified in opening up my chest and filling my insides with fleshboarer wasps should I implicate you without fulfilling the task adequately."

Neit's doe-eyed smile certainly did look rather... Well, disturbingly honest given the context.

"Was that okay, Valsharess?"

Sabrae's costume was simple and subtle (she would rather not call attention to herself so soon after marrying into Inthuul). A white leather corset with a small, red silk cape at her back - her mask was also white leather, with silver stitching and two small gold wings coming from it. Her hair was dyed blond and in curls, her boots were almost the same as her regular attire aside from the coloring: the same as her mask. Instead of short-cut pants, she decided to wear leggings in order to accentuate her breasts and her mask, which she was very proud of. The red cape did a fine enough job calling attention to her ass, anyway, so that wasn't a worry either. Having not brought her husband and only a small gift, she was still in significant more want for money. Subtlety was costly.

Sabrae was doing a surprisingly good job at staying quiet. So far only a few people had spoken a few words to her, and she had spoken about 100% less back to exactly that number of people. She stood behind Alsiif as she had her wine stolen and her face kissed chuckling softly to herself. It seemed she had put too much faith in her costume designer - something Sabrae would never do in a billion years.

SPOILER! :
    Costume cost 4500, gift was 500

"Oh yeah, my cousins, Neitar and Ryyna and I hang out with Aryyna like.. all the time." Alsiif took a sip from the broken wine bottle, but cut her lip on it when she noticed Sabrae standing behind her. "You-" Alsiif thumped her fuzzy fist against her chest and coughed lightly, "Ahmm HMMK- Sabrae... I didn't see you there... Ahm... You're in for a treat..." She turned back to T'puuli, with a warm smile across her face. "Ilharess, this is Sabrae.. shes a recent addition to House Inthuul." Alsiif then shifted her head toward Sabrae, the smile gone. "Sabrae, you do know Ilharess T'puuli Rendanvlos, don't you? Have you ever seen somethi- someone so strong and gorgeous??"

Sabrae, not so keen to reciprocate Alsiif's unveiled coldness, put on a bright, fantastic smile as she took a few carefully executed steps forward, maximizing her ultimate sexiness. "Never in my life, dear Alsiif. It is an absolute honor and privilege to bask in the radiance of such a..." an intentional pause, emphasizing her restrained lust. "Beautiful woman." Well-chosen words - a perfect mixture of intrigue and disconnect. Maybe Sabrae really could be subtle?

...nah.

Vidiima clapped her hands, a predatory smile forming on her gorgeous face. "Excellent, I knew I could put my faith in Aryyna's judgment - you *are* a clever one. I will, of course, require a small, negligible, really, share of the loot. I believe a 10% finder's fee is customary in these circumstances. I know you won't lie to me and try to shortchange me, because you are, after all, so very clever." Another smile. "I shall have my agents by your home within the next 48 hours from whenever this party ends. They shall discuss the plan and work out the precise arrangements with you, Ilharess." She pulled Neitar into a deep kiss and smiled at her. A friendly, warm, smile. "A pleasure doing business, gorgeous. I know you will not disappoint."

"Hang out with Aryyna all the time? How come I never seen you?" T'puuli asked, letting go of the much smaller woman. Noticing Sabrae, T'puuli laughed and pulled her in, russling her curly locks. "Curly, ahaha." She smiled and let go of the Luchadora. "What's with the mask? Blondie mask fighter girl? Me too!" She flexed one of her massive biceps for emphasis. "I mean, no mask though. Well, sometimes. Usually no. No weapons either, except when I do. Kinda don't need them. Also sometimes they break. Like I hit this Umber Hulk - it was smaller than me - with a sword and it broke. The sword. And the Umber Hulk. Both broke." She shrugged, earring's jangling. "I'm pretty strong. And big." Another shrug. "How come I never hear of you, Inthuul girls?"