Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

Sabrae was beat after a hard night of killing. Well, not literally, of course, since she had actually obliterated everything she faced that night. Or any night, really. It seemed that as time went on and her skills increased, the list of people who could oppose her grew shorter and shorter. It was to her surprise, then, that in her resting chamber was a shady figure with a proposition of such promise. It spoke to her in a calm voice. But she couldn't be swayed so easily.

"It really depends. What kind of refinement are you talkin' about?" Sabrae tried to choose her words carefully. She was seriously interested, but had to keep her image guarded at all times. "I get a lot of offers, y'know." She didn't. Nobody had ever approached Sabrae like this, really, and she was colored quite impressed by the boldness of this shady woman.

"The problem with that question is, how do you know I'm not lying?" She responded in turn, smiling. The look in her eyes made it clear she was attracted to the fighter, but the difficult tone of voice suggested that Sabrae being angry would have rather added to it. The woman paused, tasting the moment, before continuing.

"House Inthuul isn't exactly big... But it has been a rather interesting last few months." She explained, pouring herself another drink, and then one for the wrestler. The wine smelt expensively vicious to the senses. "Made a bunch of savages my bitches. Decapitated a dragon. Shanked some assassins. Made alot of money... But like I said, how can you believe all that shit?"

Another long pause, alrough this time it was for lighting a new cigar.

"Better to handle this as a business, in my experience. You can marry in. I have a son that's been a real chitine-fucking bag of shit." Her voice was smooth and casual, like talking to an old friend. But also deeply insidious. At first it seemed just to be the unworthy light of the cavern, but even now her features remained ghostly and indistinct. Like looking into the shade long enough for your mind to create shapes of it's own. It felt like she was looking straight at you, even when her attentions were elsewhere. Sometimes her voice carried on even when her lips did not move. "As long as you don't kill him outright... I guess you can pretty much do what you want. And you will of course be paid an equal amount of income to those few in our coven without faeces for blood."

"What I need is someone to take charge of security. Break a few heads, and keep the workers down, here and there. Make our guests cower. Rip apart the aforementioned assassins." Another unsettling, predatory grin. "I don't have time for professional soldiers, you see. They make it all sound like work."
    Last edited by Regantor; 02-24-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Sabrae considered the possibilities in her mind. I could stay here and be guaranteed fodder, or I could leave with this woman and possibly find a rival... I could marry in, and the pay seems... Promising... But, I can't be sure. I suppose I could always leave if they're a bunch of amateurs. And if any of them could take me in a fight, then I suppose they might be a family worth sticking with. Sabrae took up the glass of wine set before her and practically inhaled it. Damn, didn't think I was so thirsty. "Yeah, I'll join you. I have one condition though: I want a good rival. Not just any rival. One that could kill me, easily. If you can help me look, I can help you with whatever else you need." Sabrae tried to stare the woman in the eyes, but couldn't quite find them. They kept moving around, strangely. Gave whole new meaning to 'shifty eyes.'

"I'll assume you mean killing you by their own hands..."

Neit took a second to think about the odd request, whist idly summoning up a small layer of black fog beside the chair. Unholy, lithe little white arms began to extend from the strange mass almost immediately, rapidly thrusting forward with... Well, it looked like a bottle of dull reddish liqour, in an extremely exquisite bottle. A fresh pair of glasses, and salt shaker, too. "Thank you, Huzhke."

"I guess no one I really care about dealing with is likely to be so musclebound as to kill you themselves. Or, at least not without a special power. So I don't see a problem with that." Even a shebali could probably guess what the drink was. The smell was so noxious it couldn't really be anything other than one of those intentionally poisoned wines. The otherworldly thing didn't wait for Sabrae to start hers at all, and the potent mixture made her breath smell venomously sweet. "Don't get me wrong, it's not that I dislike violence. It's the general lack of flair which has stopped me from hiring a security master as thus far. I cannot respect anyone who would belittle themselves with work they themselves find boring, really. It's the flair alone that makes anything worth doing. What avoids life from becoming a tedious drawl. The single thing, in my experience, which truly separates us from the filth-eating monkeys who live free beyond the city walls..."

The cigar rolled in her mouth once more, whilst she gave Sabrae one last long, invasive glare.

"Seat me upon your shoulder, Sabrae Inthuul. I want to see the most depraved club you know."
    Last edited by Regantor; 03-09-2014 at 03:10 AM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Khalizii and Sabrae's wedding was a small affair, it only wound up costing Neitar 1520 GP - most of which went to drugs and food, since Hwesta was willing to give her mother a discount on the ritual itself.

A little later into the month, Neitar received a message. It was delivered via Succubus - who stayed to give Neit a little parting gift from the sender - and had come from Aryyna.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryyna Faernsenger
    I've missed you, gorgeous. I've a party coming up in two weeks' time and I was thinking it'd be wonderful if you showed up. You can bring whoever, too, even males, just don't expect me to touch the things. T'puuli will be there, and I just know you'll love her - she's kind of wonderful. Lots of people will be there, even Z'hrenil, because we all know I do the best parties.

But seriously, you will be there, right? I heard about the nasty business with your daughter. I'm sorry to hear about what you had to do, but from what I can tell it does not seem to me like she had left you with very much choice. I think you should come. This party will be important for you because I did just say that lots of people will be there, right? You can use the connections - I'm neither willing nor able to do everything for you, little spider. Also I think you could use it, get your mind off of, you know.
    I heard your son got married. Some gladiatrix? That sounds really fucking hot. You better bring her.

Anyway, it's a theme party and the theme is Angels, so you better come in costume. Even your men.

<3
    Aryyna
    Your costume will cost you each 150GP bare minimum with more if you want as that might affect how people treat you at the party. For males you can get away with spending 75GP per costume. Neit is the only one required by manners to give the hostess - Aryyna - a gift, but the rest of you can, if you want. Males don't count in that equation since they're obviously property of their wife or mother.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Wink Angelic Hordes, Come Forth!

The party was being held in Edonilche'el, at some ritzy place, the Terlen Club. Aryyna had, apparently rented out the top few floors, or perhaps owned the place. Or, perhaps, called in some favors - it was in the primary vault of the city and in the massive chunk of it that was under the control of Great House Maelthra.

♫♪
    The club itself was redecorated (presumably, even Taldi had never been here before) to fit the party's theme, everything done up in white and gold, and with glitter raining from unseen sources on the ceiling - or perhaps the glitter were illusions - Great House Faernsenger was, after all, a house of arcanists.

Aryyna was universally accepted amongst the Drow, albeit grudgingly, as not only the sexiest among them but also their greatest living arcanist. One of the nice things about that latter fact was that she had, evidently, summoned and bound genuine Angels as serving girls and 'party favors' at the party. Some of the 'Angels' were clearly guests in particularly impressive costumes - or under the effects of transmutation or illusion spells - or shape-shifted Succubi, but a non-trivial number were quite clearly genuine angels. One could generally tell because they were the ones that looked, at most, neutral, or which were clearly miserable but complying, and/or were fighting back tears.

The guests were ushered into a grand hall with a bar, a stage where someone was singing, and where evidently most of the guests were mingling about, while Angels and 'Angels' served drinks and food or offered themselves up to the guests.
    Aryyna noticed Neit and company almost immediately, making her way out of a small crowd of sycophants that had gathered around her with a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other.
    The Ilharess was clad in a revealing costume consisting of an asymmetrical - one leg was bare - white bodysuit with a large oval cut out to reveal her stomach, another slit to show off part of her hip, and showing off massive cleavage, with most of her ample chest covered by a pair of golden wings affixed to the bodysuit. A long glove was one on one arm, and she completed the outfit with an elaborate rutherer fur boa, three pairs of feathery wings and - because she was a Wizard - a luminescent golden halo floating above her head. Naturally she looked stunning.

"Neit!" She laughed, greeting Neit with a big hug and a deep kiss. "You made it! I'm so glad! Oh, and you brought friends!" She noticed the male(s?) in the group. "I'm not kissing those," she laughed, earnestly. Aryyna did have a reputation for being, despite her lesbianism, oddly tolerant of the lesser sex. "What do you think of my costume?" She turned around for Neit, giving her butt a bit of a wiggle and laughing, before turning to face her again arms outstretched as she awaited a response, showing off her body. "I could have just transmuted myself into a Solar, y'know, but I figured that would have ruined, like, all the fun."

Important OOC Stuff Below! Read!
    SPOILER! :
    To get to the party you had to pay a Wizard to teleport you. Teleport services are, after all, a thing in most Drow cities since it's not like every Underdark even connects to every other, after all. Greater Teleport costs 910GP to have it cast and each casting is enough to get you to have 4 people sent over. So depending on how many of your sons any of you are bringing along, yeah. Taldi obviously is paying for herself, and Sabrae is responsible for Khalizii if she brings him, since he's her property/responsibility now.
    Hwesta, as a Priestess and technically thus not a member of House Inthuul, also is responsible for herself. She and Taldi are just along as friends and not members of the house and thus are expected to bring gifts to Aryyna and to generally care for themselves.
    Let Reg post, first. You're all there as guests on her behalf, so it would be rude to interrupt. And remember how Drow society handles rude people.

I'll post a list of who else is at the party, so you can try chatting to people and shit, after Neit finishes introducing people - and of course giving Aryyna the obligatory compliments on her body and her costume. I'm assuming that if any of you brought your sons along - or husband in Sabrae's case - that your menfolk will show the proper respect to Aryyna - and any other women who felt like talking to them. In your cases, I'm leaving it up to you. Just remember - you're expected to compliment and ass-kiss, a bit, anyone who pulls rank on you. Obviously that includes, in a big way, Aryyna.

When you all post, make sure you mention how much you spent on your Angel costumes, including the costumes of any of your sons/husbands you brought, and also what you spent on gifts, if anything. Only Neit, Taldi, and Hwesta are required or expected by manners to have gifts.
    Also, when describing your costumes - only one pair of wings, except for Neit. It would be rude for any of you except the Ilharess to dress as a Planetar Angel (four wings) and only Aryyna and Z'hrenil are dressed as Solars (six wings).

And, finally, yes; Aryyna's costume is basically just Angewomon without the helmet. I'm not a fashion designer. Deal with it.
    Last edited by Kodos; 03-30-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"You look he- Ambrosial, my dear." Neit dodged the obvious pun and landed straight in a word which just sounded weird. Well, too late now. "Never ceases to amaze me just how extravagant your works seem to get. "

Being honest, the idea of being at a party were she couldn't maim anyone and get away with it was beginning to sound a little dull to her. Maybe it was all that time spent in underground shebali places, where the booze and the denizens were both equally worthless... It wasn't an active choice to attend them at the time, but holding captives down with magic spells and flaunting all of your riches around felt a bit pathetic in comparison.

Still, her acting was fantastic when she wanted it to be. And her black-feather and leather belt dress-thing was expensive enough, with proper angel-length wings included. Ilph looked concerned, having neither worn something as vulnerable as his wee cherub-esk getup before, or been exposed to a part this big. But he'd live. His looks and demeanor were far closer to Hwesta, after all, that's what made him her preferred son. Cute, charming, a good sense of humor, and most importantly, dumb enough to be trustworthy. Hell, he might catch some expensive ass.

"Oh, this is my son, Ilphram. Preistess Hwesta, too, my daughter. You've met Alsiif?... Oh, and Sabrae, the new... person mangler, I guess. And my personally preferred slaver, Taldi." Her gaze didn't exactly meet theirs, and remained on Aryyna. If they wanted to get uppity about not getting introduced correctly, it was their funeral. "Don't worry, I'm not here to make blind proposals, I know what kind of stuff you like. :3"

Either her feather boa was extremely good at hiding items, or she had become quite adept at teleporting her hand through small portals. She was suddenly holding a large bottle of genuine dwarvern brandy, and in the other a pet spider (cute despite it's transparent whiteness.)

"How is Draeva?"

SPOILER! :
    Just take like 7000GP, not exactly using it for much else.

♫♪
    Taldi seemed kind of cowed by everything although Aryyna seemed amused and pleased with the slaver's gaze being fixed on her in a mixture of awe, lust, and abject terror. She may have been wealthy and may have dealt with c'rintri regularly, but Taldi never dealt with people this important before. Or beautiful. Although, given Drow cultural values, the two were basically synonymous, weren't they?

Aryyna embraced the white spider with genuine affection, laughing as the thing skittered up her and perched atop her head, carefully avoiding touching her luminous halo which for all anyone knew may or may not have been fiery hot to the touch. "She's great!" Aryyna laughed, hugging Neit tightly with genuine and oh-so-un-Drowwy affection. "I love her. You're the best." A big kiss as Aryyna's ample Aryyna-ness squashed up against Neit's smaller chest. Aryyna seemed to briefly lose herself, almost slipping into a full-on make-out session, before apparently catching herself, smiling and laughing, and handing the booze off to one of the passing servants and instructing them to place it with her other booze gifts.

"Oh, she's around. She has a date! Or two. I forget how many she brought. But they're all women!" Aryyna laughed. "There might be hope for her yet." More laughter and jiggling. "I think she's off in the west wing - I got a few drug foggers set up in there. You know that girl, she's incorrigible." Aryyna turned her attention to Sabrae looking the Luchadora up and down and smiling. "I like the new 'person-mangler'. Wrestler, huh?" Aryyna pressed up against Sabrae, and it was most likely an experience as terrifying as it was arousing, given that Sabrae was, until very recently, shebali and Aryyna was, well, Aryyna. "Maybe later you can slam me through a table, pin me down, and fuck me until I beg you to stop?" Aryyna kissed her, winked, and laughed, taking a drag from her cigarette. "Seriously, though, you all have fun. My parties are all strictly no-fun prohibited zones." She removed the spider from her head and placed it at the floor, instructing it to follow along, which it did obediently. Aryyna was, of course, Tested, and so Lolth's eight-legged children obeyed her instinctively, just as they did Neit.

"You should go mingle. Make some connections. Lolth knows you lot could use'em. Oh, and T'puuli's around here somewhere. She's the best. Oh, oh! And the head of the Siltrinlinath Sisterhood is here, and she's going to perform later! I know, right?!" Aryyna's happiness was, as ever, genuine and infectious. "Anyway, sexies, I better get back to Z'hrenil before she starts bitching that I'm spending too much time with the shebali filth." She gave a slight roll of the eyes before making her way back, her lovely new spider-friend in tow, and - as ever - an exaggerated bounce in her step.

It's a huge party and it would be impossible for me to list all the guests - even simply all the c'rintri ones. That's not counting their husbands and sons, and any slaves or servants they may have brought along. Below is a list of some of the more important ones I figure you are likely to recognize and/or want to speak to. I've not included any of the Maelthra lasses because you'd all know that they are all as haughty as Z'hrenil and that speaking to them now, your status being what it is, is simply a recipe for disaster. For similar reasons, I omit all the Great House Veldruk guests.
    Obviously I do not expect you to speak to everyone. Or even want you to. I include this full list so you guys can, in the freeform nature of the thread, find and talk to whoever you want. Network! Make connections! Maybe find work/quests/alliances! Whatever!
    SPOILER! :

Great House Chaon
    I've described Great House Chaon before. It's the mercantile house made up of merchants and bankers. They are heavily involved in trade and supply much of the surface goods and Adamantine that the Drow use, and also are primarily known for their moneylending, hence their house motto of 'repayment or revenge.'
    A Chaon always pays her debts.
    SPOILER! :

If you scored a 10 or better on your Knowledge (Nobility) check then you can at least place a name to a face and the basic information below to the name. Any additional details and the score you would need to know it are detailed below.
    Ilharess U'nef Chaon: Ilharess of Great House Chaon. Any of you with a knowledge nobility score of 20 or better would know that while she is not inept, U'nef is not nearly as skilled as her mother was or as her daughter is, and that her opinion of herself does not reflect her ability.

Ustdalharil Vidiima Chaon: Ustdalharil of U'nef Chaon and Jabbress d'Belaern (treasurer, basically) of Great House Chaon and Valsharess of Khaliizitaur. Any of you with a Nobility score of 15 or better would know that Vidiima has a reputation for cunning and guile that far exceeds her mothers. Any of you with a nobility score of 20 or better would know that Vidiima is basically credited with much of the house's success ever since Vidiima became Jabbress d'Belaern and that U'nef is, while not inept, not even half the woman Vidiima is.

Ilhar Seryysa Vona: Seryssa Vona is Ilhar of Clan Vona and Valsharess of Renorxukuth. The Vona are one of the major families of Great House Chaon and among the wealthiest. They operate primarily in Garethkullgen and run many mushroom plantations there.

Jabress Irvyssa Vona of Vona Plantation: Irvyssa Vona runs the largest and titular Vona plantation in Garethkullgen. Any of you with a knowledge nobility or local score of 15 or better also knows she is the head of an extensive thieves' guild that operates throughout all of Garethkullgen.

Ilhar Ssussun To'ryll: Ssussun To'ryll is Ilhar of Clan To'ryll. Clan To'ryll are the second wealthiest and most important family of Great House Chaon and were formerly their own house before marrying in. They have many connections to the World Above and provide Great House Chaon with much of the surface goods that it then sells to others. They also run numerous surface colonies.

Valsharess Kanissa To'ryll of Dahut: Kanissa To'ryll is Valsharess of Dahut. Dahut is one of the To'ryll colonies in the World Above. Any of you with a Knowledge: Nobility score of 20 or better would also know that Kanissa is a former student of Aryyna's. A Nobility score of 25 or better would let you know that Kanissa is very much in lust with Aryyna. Who isn't?

Great House Faernsenger
    Wizards!
    SPOILER! :

If you scored a 10 or better on your Knowledge (Nobility) check then you can at least place a name to a face and the basic information below to the name. Any additional details and the score you would need to know it are detailed below.

Ilharess Aryyna Faernsenger: Really?

Ustdalharil Draeva Faernsenger: Come on!

Valsharess Eldaane of Zhennu Kuttra: The Valsharess of Zhennu Kuttra. She is beautiful and seductive, but also has a gray skintone. She is clearly only half-Drow but this is something only her enemies and/or people who want her to try and kill them mention. She has a reputation for sarcasm and a bit of haughtiness. A skilled Wizard, she's generally of the opinion that other than her fellows, everyone is a moron. A Nobility score of 15 or better lets you know she's fond of riddles and puzzles.

Valsharess Elemmiire of Wa'q Taur: Elemmiire is an *extreme* misandrist by even Drow standards and has banned all men from all public spaces in her city of Wa'q Taur. She's not very popular. A Sorceress. You are all smart enough to know that being around any men at the party, which she is, means she's likely in a foul mood and probably best avoided.

Valshraess Felyysa of Wa'q Theryyn: Valsharess Felyysa is dangerously eccentric at best, and literally insane at worst. She's nonetheless a powerful Wizard and so has been able to cling to power largely thanks to the fact that she's too powerful to depose and too insane to really oppress anyone.

Valsharess Nevyyna of Lyniis: Nevyyna is generally reclusive and prefers to spend most of her time studying rather than running her city or dealing with the plebes. A knowledge check of 15 or better lets you know she's got a real love for Dwarven/Duergar crafts and a general interest in archaeology and ancient history.

Valsharess Raatha of Wa'q Niar'haanin: Even by Drow standards, Raatha is known as a schemer and has a vast network of spies at her disposal. Any of you scoring 20 or better know that she is a bitter rival with Valsharess Vaalbyl.

Valsharess Ryynal of Wa'q Reinnel: One of the younger and more inexperienced Faernsenger higher-ups.

Valsharess Vaalbyl of Salkin Delmah: A bitter rival of Valsharess Raatha, and often busy scheming and plotting against her. Vaalbyl is generally friendly and approachable, but not as pleasant as Aryyna. A knowledge check of 20 or better lets you know that unlike the genuine friendliness of Aryyna, Vaalbyl is more typically Drow and her friendly exterior just masks the fact she's a petty and cruel person

Valsharess Vaara of Obokto'ryll: Vaara is known primarily for her iconoclastic nature, even for the Faernsenger, and her very, very, very poor relationship with the Church. About as close to an open Athar/Atheist as you can get in Drow society without being murdered. And many view it less as "Vaara has not been murdered by the Church" and more as "Vaara has not been murdered by the church. Yet."

Valsharess Varyna of Wa'q Yukin: An Alchemist who specializes in plants. Many of the other Faernsenger Wizards see her as a bit of an eccentric crank who isn't good enough for *real* Arcana.

House Auvryndar
    House Auvryndar is one of the more powerful 'lesser' houses. It is made up primarily of casters and Luchadoras. The house has appropriated numerous cultural aspects from ancient Mictlan and other cultures from the world above and is generally quite religious and devoted in their sacrifices to Lolth. Their casters and most of them besides Luchadora wear elaborate skeleton body-paint.
    SPOILER! :

Ilharess Sita Auvryndar: Nothing much to say about her. She is deeply religious but, like most of her house in that regard, does not buy into any racial ethics like the Ku'nal - she has no problem with Demonblooded or Psions.

House Barra'che
    House Barra'che is one of the more powerful Edonilche'el based houses and is made up primarily of Shadowdancers, Illusionists, and other people skilled with matters relating to the Plane of Shadow.
    SPOILER! :

Vyrthi Barra'che: You can recognize this woman by her dress and demeanor as House Barra'che, but don't know her as anyone. Pretty damn good looking, though. Presumably an old student or acquaintance of Aryyna's?

House Draasol
    House Draasol is one of the more powerful not great houses. They're known for their love of arts and wild parties. Passionate, wild, hedonists who love parties, art, and fancy things.
    SPOILER! :

Ilharess Belaarn Draasol: Ilharess of House Draasol, Belaarn is quite old and quite the party animal. As she is both old and a slut even by Drow standards, she has lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, of children. A knowledge check of 15 or better and you'd know that Belaarn generally doesn't even know like most of her kids and generally just has to be reminded. "Which one is that?" "The third daughter by Vargran." "Oh. He was a terrible lay. I hate her." A knowledge check of 25 or better lets you know that while she puts on the airs of being a vapid slut, that Belaarn is supposedly quite clever and cunning. Some say that her massive family has less to do with her being unable to remember to use contraceptives, and more to do with her wanting to make sure her daughters are all too busy backstabbing eachother to ever stand a chance of actually doing her in.

Dalvyssa Draasol: Dalvyssa is one of Ilharess Belaarn Draasol's many, many, many children. She is however, low enough in the birth order - or what is known of it - that she's not really in line to be heir as Ilharess, or whatever. A Nobility check of 25 or greater lets you know that she has a bit of a love/hate relationship with Aryyna. She's incredibly aroused by the beautiful Faernsenger woman, and certainly madly in lust of her and awed by her, but also is more than a bit jealous of her beauty and power.

Thyla Draasol: She requires a DC20 KNowledge Check to identify. A daughter, or more likely grand-daughter, of Belaarn and recently Draeva's girlfriend. Has a reputation for casual violence and sadism, and collecting trophies.

House Rendanvlos
    One of the most powerful and unpredictable of the up and coming houses. House Rendanvlos is almost entirely made up of Demonblooded Drow and are known for being unpredictable, disorganized, and unstable.
    SPOILER! :

Ilharess T'puuli Rendanvlos: T'puuli is a Half-Demon and enormous in size and musculature. She stands at least six feet tall, horned, and with a broad, extremely muscular, build. She's also known to be at least mildly mentally retarded and often accompanied by numerous handlers. Forgets her own strength, sometimes. If you scored a 15 or better on your nobility check you'd know that her handlers are often said to be the real power behind House Rendanvlos, since T'puuli is an idiot. It's a dangerous job, though, as she often lashes out at them. You'd also know that enemies of the Rendanvlos claim that T'puuli isn't really half-Demon, but rather that her mother was a Huthindrow. If you scored a 20 or better on your nobility check then you would know that Aryyna and T'puuli are quite close and have a thing, and that Aryyna never invites any of T'puuli's handlers to parties because 'She can speak for herself.'
    None of her handlers are at this party, which would become obvious the moment you met her.

House Ssinjintril
    House Sinjintril is one of the wealthiest of all the Drow houses. They have a fiercely guarded monopoly on the production of honey in the Underdark thanks to their control of a vault deep beneath Tanglewood where numerous giant bees make their hives. The Sinjintril have domesticated and bred numerous other forms of giant bee, as well. The Sinjintril also produce high quality arms and armor wrought from amber and chitin.
    SPOILER! :

Ilharess Vyssa Ssinjintril: The only thing you would know and worth mentioning about Vyssa is that House Ssinjintril are misanrist even by Drow standards. When males are brought out of the home they are made to wear outfits best described as a cross between a bee-keepers outfit and a burqa.

House Ulintajo
    One of the more powerful up-and-coming houses. Almost entirely made of Psions, and especially Seers. Neit is a relative, albeit somewhat distant one, of the Ilharess and so House Ulintajo is House Inthuul's benefactor and sponsor.
    Some of the house's enemies claim that they are in fact descendants of the traitorous Deisenin, but there is no evidence ot back up such claims and plenty of evidence to suggest that the Drow were thorough and that literally not a single slave of Great House Deisenin survived the purges.
    SPOILER! :

Ilharess Shara Ulintajo: The only thing of note to mention about Shara is that she, like her house is ingeneral, is quite misandrist. Males are kept wearing hoods that obscure their eyes and are led around on leashes. Misandrist by Drow standards.

Others
    These are famous or significant guests who are not associated with any particular c'rintri house.
    SPOILER! :

Jabress Dalyssa of the Istotsoss Sisterhood: Dalyssa is the head of the Istotsoss Sisterhood. The Istotsoss Sisterhood is a Drow organization of courtesans and assassins. The members of this all-female organization are known as extremely skilled and imaginative lovers, and also as skilled poisoners. Many of the Istotsoss are said to be able to kill with a kiss (among other things), and some are even said to have a venomous touch. They operate primarily out of Edonilche'el and supposedly date back to the days of the old empire.

Ista: Ista is an extremely beautiful and famous gladiatrix from Edonilche'el. Only ever does deathmatches and although her primary weapons are dual-wielded shortswords she also wears blades woven into her floor-length hair, and bladed rings on all her fingers and toes, as well as clawed gauntlets. Hardcore lady.

Jabress Mynara: DC20 Local check to identify Mynara as a wealthy shebali landlord from Edonilche'el.

Jabress Najyyra of the Tettar'annen Guild: Najyyra is the head of the Tettar'annen Guild, one of the largest prostitutes' guilds in all of Edonilche'el. A knowledge check of 15 or more lets you know she's got a huge crush on Aryyna.

Jabress Yria of the Siltrinlinath Sisterhood: Yria is the head of the Siltrinlinath Sisterhood. The Siltrinlinath are a guild of master torturers and have also introduced some elements of alchemy, necromancy, and general magic into their grisly art allowing them to create grotesque things in constant pain. Imagine some of the cenobites from Hellraiser and you can imagine what they make their males and other subjects look like. They brought some along with them to the party.

Make sure, in your posts, you mention how much you spent on your costumes.

EDIT: You can reply now. I forgot Thyla.
    Last edited by Kodos; 04-11-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Alsiif's costume was a fuzzy mess. She had spent a LOT of money to have it custom made out of rare materials from the surface. She left everything to the designer, and that designer must have really liked fur. One feature of the outfit was mittens, crafted in order to hide Alsiif's demonic claws, to better sell the angel appearance. Unfortunately, those damn mittens made it near impossible to do tasks that should be very simple. Alsiif was currently, and angrily, involved in one of those tasks, opening a bottle of wine.

"Mother frukinshitGLOVES" She kept trying to uncork the bottle, brought with her from home (as a gift?), but her hands kept slipping off the glass. "guddamndesignergonnamurderthatstupidshittyfuckeras sGLOVES" She finally gave up on doing it herself, and nudged Sabrae in the gut with the bottle. "Ahm... Could you be a real... dear and open this for me." It didn't sound like a question. "You can have some if you'd like, but.. ahm.. don't put your lips on it.."

While waiting for her drink to be opened, she scanned the hall lazily, with crimson eyes. "I wonder if Ilharess T'puuli would like some..."

SPOILER! :
    h8 trying to type a bunch on tablet
    anyways...I guess Alsiif's clothes and shitty gift that she didnt give cost like... 3000 total

Ilharess T'puuli Rendanvlos had worn her long hair loose and free, undyed and its natural white. Her horns were painted white, with golden spirals along to their points. She'd worn two pairs of wings, like a Planetar Angel, although - probably becuase of the horns - had elected to not bother with a halo. She did have lots of gold, circular piercings on her ears, though. The rest of her costume was white and, unsurprisingly, very skimpy and designed to show off as much of her massively muscular physique as possible. She did have a lot of fat in two places, y'know, on her chest, though.

It took her a while to notice Alsiif. "Don't know you...?" She asked. Her voice was deep and rather masculine, - by Non-Drow standards, of course, since masculine Drow were still fairly efette by general standards - but had a sort of exotic allure to it that wasn't unpleasant.
    "Fuzzy." The Ilharess added, giving Alsiif a slightly too-hard pat on the head and smiling.