Neit gave only gave the magic spear to the Goblin after her slaying of the existing cheif, and explained it's many interesting human-gouging uses on the spot. If she remembered the small thing's name, she failed to mention it again, but she did at least seem mildly impressed with the swiftness of the takeover.

"I should really teach you how to torture stuff, too, little one. I mean, like, how else are you supposed to make people think you aren't a liar?" The crowish woman smiled, and almost accidently patted the slimey unclean little savage on the head by accident. Instead, she just turned back to the troll, and revealed another 'governing tool'. "Ever seen one of these? It's a bar of soap. Will make pretty pretty and people will respect, understand? People will think you're too good for them to even touch, understand?"

It was pretty patronising... But you could already see her sizing up Huzhke's measurements and trying to figure out if any of her dresses would fit the squirmy Goblin woman. So I guess it was her method of honestly trying to help, I guess?...