Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

"Oh good, you came out! I wasn't sure which one of you was in charge here..." Neit gave off a coy smile, speaking in unusually soft undercommon. Her rapier was still out of it's sheath, but lowered at her side. "Teleporting or charging in would have made sense if I was intent attacking, deary. You can relax... At least as long as you are willing to listen to what I have to say, anyway. Getting all the way out to this cesspool was not an entertaining feat."

"See our big freind over there?" The crowish woman politely hinted towards the troll. "See the little sacks of presents that he's bought along? I'm here to make a deal, pure and simple."

~You're not intending on making me waste a boring journey, are you?~ She was still smiling, and the words flowed out like gleaming mercury, but... They were not words exiting her lips. More like the soothing whispers of a woman leant against your shoulder.

One could feel... the warmth of another body upon them?...

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The Goblin woman raised an eyebrow, eyeballing the Troll's collection of Goblin-sized equipment. "What... what did you want?" She asked, cautiously. "You're Drow. We know your kind. You're not stupid. You want something."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"That's why I said a deal, and not a charity case." Neit just smirked. "You look smart enough to know that nothing good is free, at least..."

She crossed her legs slowly, and put the reigned hand to her chin, causing the riding spider below her to twitch impatiently.

"I want you to go out and make life hell for those dirty pink skins, that's all." The voice was a completely missplaced shade of adoration. The goblins probally thought they looked pretty badass, but all Neit seen was tiny little monster men with funny toy weapons and silly hats. "In return for a cut of the loot gained... Say, half?... I can provide you with high quality drow-crafted weapons and armour."

Huzhke didn't need a mental message to take that as a que, and lean over to take one of the short swords from the troll's baggage, then hand it to Neit, who lazily held it by the blade end towards the goblin leader.

The thing was specially curved, made from a glossy black metal, and quite attractive. Neit chose it personally, after all.

"Lookie. The generosity of a Drow is not cheap, but it does have benifits."
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-20-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Alsiif looked from goblin to goblin, looking for any that were at least borderline not disgusting. Unfortunately the search proved fruitless. "How do these things even bear to breed with one another...?" She spoke in Drow. "Are you sure they can be useful...?"

"Ugliness is an arte too, hun." Neit kept on smiling, but made sure she was talking in Drow aswell. "If we paid a bunch a lovely Drow floozies to go oute and murder for us, they'd prob' be a bit pricey, yeah? These guys murder for cheap 'cause ain't nobody gonna truste 'em with nothin' else. Got nothin' to loose, see? :3"

The Goblin woman seemed intrigued by Neit's offer, although she was clearly trying to remain impassive. "We already give a share of the loot to the chief in tribute. Or do you mean, like, all of s? Why aren't you askin' the chief, then?" The greenskin asked. "And, what if he says no?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"If he's such a great and powerful leader, then where is he, huh?" Neit put on a bit of a vicious scowl. Really, she had spent enough time in this backwater as it was. "I was talking to you..."

A few silent moments passed, and Neit's previous good demenour was quickly vanishing. The greyish woman wasn't really expecting them to rise in revolt so easily, but she wanted them to feel contempt for every moment of hers that they wasted.

"Fine. Take me to him. If you haven't got enough on your chest to stand up to him. I could have held you hand through the process, but oh well." She actively belittled the creature. "He's a he right? That would explain alot. Sometimes I wonder how you little things manage to stay alive at all."

Some of the other Goblins started to say something in their horrid little language, but the leading lady cut them off sharply. "You're saying you want to make me chief, and that in exchange for half of our loot you'll give us weapons and stuff?" She asked, wary of what sounded like a good deal from a Drow. "No catch? How do I know this isn't some sort of trick for your Goddess? That you aren't going to just feed us to your spiders?"

"Oh please, like I couldn't think of a better way of murdering you than that!" Neit just grinned maniacaly, even letting out a rather sinister giggle. "If you want to try your luck, go for it. Someone who serves me willingly is far more useful than a sad little thing which is only interested in being rewarded with stupid little bits of metal..."

"No, there are greater rewards." She was using her blade as a nail file again, but at the same time, carrying her voice with the kind of soothing, insidious whipser only a psion could. "I help those that help me. Like I said, nothing good is free."

"But if you want to be a coward-" The woman smiled cheerfully, as if she was being super nice by giving them a choice. "-by all means, I can't say I expected any better of you. :>"

"I'm not a coward." The Gobiln lady said, coldly, before leading Neit and friends back to the camp.

Grebna, as they learned her name was, was either very popular or very feared, because the few Goblins who rejected the idea of her being the new chief were either few in number or timid enough to learn to keep their mouths shut after the first few to pipe up against her were beaten into submission.

The Goblin chief was, after all, whoever could cow the others and convince them to do what he or she said. Basically Goblins were like Drow, kinda.

The revolution was pretty short and, by Drow standards, boring. Grebna and her supporters didn't kill any of the chief's children or wives, and didn't even torture him for shits and giggles! Stupid little ugly savages.

The chief's supporters were either quickly killed during the fighting, or quickly realized that Grebna was the new chief, same as the old chief. Well, she was prettier, I guess, and she now had a magic spear, so there was that.