Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

"Well thanks for bein' honeste." Neit shrugged a little, keeping up her charming smile. Her hand dangled backwards daintily, whilst a small pouch of coins dangled from it, as if offering the Alchemist to snatch them from her. "Three bottles, please. Ife you can give me somethin' that will at least make 'im sleep, that is plenty good enoughe."

SPOILER! :
    She's asking for the kind that sends him asleep as opposed to the kind that just damages Con. It's a little all-or-nothing, but yeah.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    6,000 gold coins and 2 days later, Neit had her poison. All that was left was to get everyone together, make any last minute plans, and go kill that Dragon!

For House and Goddess!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

The meeting point was at the downstairs bar, as usual. Neit hadn't really bothered to set a time, and was really just gorging herself on sweet foods whilst she waited, also as usual.

One wouldn't think that such a skinny woman could eat an entire table full of Glowberry and Sweetpod jam cake, but she could, and she did. She might have also been a little drunk. That would explain the full set of jam-covered battle armour, laying unused in the empty seat next to her. The only thing actually left on her body was a vast black fur cloak and a witches' hat.

...erm... the fluffy pet spider was there, too, on a leash...

...Was she... whispering little secrets to it?...

"Oh hey siturz." She finally looked up, offering squinting eyes and a sultry grin. "Gots the Slavs, and gots the poison... I feel bad'fur em... but it's a good plan so don'tchu be worrying, good? Good... Let's go 'ave em!"

So I guess now was a good a time as any?... Right?...
    Last edited by Regantor; 01-25-2013 at 11:36 PM.

"What plan, I don't remember talking about poison?" Ryyna shrugged started snacking.
    "You know it's a dragon right? They don't really poison easy, did we make a plan B or anything?"

Alsiif was leaning back in her chair, staring up at the cieling. "Wah? I thought poison was plan B... Wasn't somebody going to try talking to it first?"

"Zhat's da beauty ofe gettin' da slaves to drink eet..." Neit slurred, picking up and cramming another slice into her mouth messily. "Heat ac-chi-vatud..."

"...'Ez a red dragon, so I dun think I'd feel sorry for 'em after gettin' every bone in ma' body mangled..."

"You godda plan B or plan C or a backup plane, nowza time to starde workin' on eet."

Her hands retreived a bottle. Dark green liquid inside... one of those anti-intoxication potions?...

Unsteady fingers grasped at the diamond-headed cork.

...and a little more...

...nope, still hadn't gotten it...

Yeah, too drunk to open the anti-drunk potion.

Lolth's tits.

Ryyna leaned over the table and opened the bottle for drunky.
    "I've got nothing. Fuck it, if poison fails we'll just have to fight it."
    Ryyna pinched Neits cheeks and poured the potion into her mouth.
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 01-28-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Neit spazed out at the man-handling, and then spazed out a little more at the potions world-bending effects.

She didn't say much for the next few minutes. She just threw her armoured leather bands back around her torso, and fassened up her trouser buckles.

A prolonged shrug. Her neck made a cracking noise as she bent it sideways.

"I don't wante to think aboute this too much. Let's just do ite."

"If the poison doesn' work... I'm juste gonna either shoot the fat bastarde lizarde from affar, or run away."

After that, she just turned around, checked out her slaves, and left for the location of the secret enterance.

The stench was overpowering. Ryyna's Troll wouldn't be able to smell anything.

It took only half an hour of sifting around the dump, well, that is of slaves sifting around and getting attacked by spiders, until they found the trap door.

The Troll was the first one down, and also the one to open it. There was no trap on the door itself, but there was a trap below, namely guards. Three Drow women with repeating crossbows that seemed to radiate a chilly air, another two with similarly chilly looking longswords, and 3 Goblin slaves with swords and little cavewod shields.

No sooner had the Troll dropped down into the cave than did the guards spring into action with various curses. Two bolts smashed harmlessly into the lumbering thing's armor, but the third crossbow pierced the Troll's armor and hide, sinking in deep and causing the great beast to bello loudly as it lumbered into action.

COMBAT! I am working on a map, I will have it by wendnesday. Since I need to do a lot for this one, kinda. How many slaves did everyone bring? And in the meantime, everyone can roll initiative for themselves and their slaves. Whenever something has the same initaitive modifier, let's just save time and roll for all of them. And if the slave wont be participating in the fight, don't bother.

One Hit!
    20 Non-Lethal Damages to Troll! Troll Regenerates for 5, though, so only 15!
    EDIT: The swordswomen will probably attack Troll too, FWIW. Just haven't statted those ones yet.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Once the initial surprise attack had passed, the guards were quick to continue their attack on the lumbering intruder. The three women with crossbows repeated their attack, one bolt bouncing harmlessly off the Troll's armor, another burying itself in the thing's shoulder and the third shot finding it's way into the Troll's neck. Their volley completed, two of the three women got behind the nearest cover while the third shouted at one of the Goblin slaves to get her back.
    The two Drow women with the swords rather than crossbows produced flasks of what was, not that the big dumb Troll could have known, Liquid Ice and proceeded to lob them at the Troll, right before ordering the other two Goblins to charge.
    The Goblin slaves, looking understandably terrified, followed their orders and charged the Troll. Unsurprisingly, one failed to penetrate the hulking thing's armor, nearly falling over as her sword clanged harmlessly off the plate armor. The other Goblin, as much to her surprise as anyone's, managed to cut into the monster's leg with enough luck to avoid the armor, and enough force to penetrate the hide.

Regarding the map; W is the Drow guards with swords, C are the ones with Crossbows, and G are the Gobbies. The rest is self-explanatory. Fail posts first, then whoever else is on. Gobbies have 15 AC and 50 HP. You can't possibly hit anyone else this turn so not bothering with mentioning their stats. Where the Troll is standing is right below the hatch to drop down.
    Two hits! One potential critical hit!
    Crit Confirm!
    Troll takes 28 non-lethal damages from Crossbowwomen!
    Troll takes 6 damages from Liquid Ice flasks!
    Goblin Charge! One hit!
    Troll takes 8 damages from Goblin!
    Troll has taken 52 non-lethal damages (I have already accounted for the 5 regeneration). When that number becomes 84, it goes unconscous.