Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "When I am Valsharess," Zymyyra began confidently, "I will see to it that you are set up in one of the city's grander homes. Losers do not deserve nice things, and there are quite a few losers who have thrown in their lots with the wrong side and yet own rather nice things." She smiled. "I'll see to it that the cost of, ah, protecting your estate is as low as I can manage. I am sure, of course, you will hire your own guards, but one can never be too safe, you know." Another smile.

"Additionally, I shall grant each of you a monetary reward. 2,000 gold coins, each, now if you accept this errand, and an additional 3,000 a piece once you have completed this task.
    I trust these terms are acceptable?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"It is not difficulte to take something. It's if a persone can keep ite which decides ife they are a loser or not." Neit gave a small bow of agreement, alrough it was partially just to make sure that it didn't come across as an insult... Which is kinda was, but more like a time-release one for if things went wrong. "...In my humble opinione, of course, Jabress."

The psion didn't perticularly enjoy the way things were going. Normally she would be fine knocking off a chunk of the price for some information, in order to make the job more survivable. But after being offered a measly 15,000G for killing a dragon... She didn't really feel like driving the price down any further this time. They could sell the 'parts' for more, of course, but that depended on managing to kill the thing first.

"Juste for you, Jabress, the terms are agreeable." The smile wasn't quite as full as it had been a minute ago, but it sounded a decent immitation of warm at least. "I truste your taste in housinge is exquisite. Dide you have ah specific date in minde?"

"There is, of course, not yet fighting in the streets. The Valsharess is too much of a coward, and the Yathtallar is a whore undeserving her position who, I imagine, will soon find that not all of her underlings are willing to let her bask in her undeserved glory. You may proceed at your own timetable. I am sure it will be reasonable." The Jabress said, which, of course, in common meant 'whenever you want - within the next few days. The sooner the better.

"The Dragon makes its lair, as I have said, in the tunnels beneath the Valsharess' palace. You could attempt to infiltrate her home, fight or elude all the guards, and make your way through down to her dungeon and then out into the tunnels." Zymyyra smiled. "Orrr, you could use the secret entrance my spies found." She gave a little laugh. "There is a hidden entrance into the tunnels, presumably made in case the Avernites ever decided to siege. In the rear of the city, at one of the refuse dumps? There is a hidden trapdoor which connects to the tunnels. My spies report that the trapdoor itself, on the top end, is unguarded, and that below there is only a token guard and then a short walk between you and the Dragon. Easy." Zymyyra gave another smile. "And, I understand, that the Dragon has been allowed to keep a modest hoard. You may, of course, claim this hoard for yourselves, as well as any spoils from the guard.
    When you have done this task, you will return to me and let me know immediately.
    Any questions?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Ever triede dragon tail soup?" Neit turned her charm on, getting a bit closer and leaning down aluringly. Her spikey earings liked to swing around and glammer in this pose. She was still pissed off internally, but keeping your employer in a good mood was always a good idea. As long as they kept paying you, anyway. "We will be in and out again withoute a sound, Jabress."

You could call it a fake smile, but really, Neit's sharp features always made her look like she was dreaming of stabbing you in the throat, no matter the occasion.

///

Much to Neit's dissapointment, the Jabress didn't really do much other than politely show them out after that. Not that it wasn't wise for her to be keeping her distance.

The inn was utterly quiet. Even if they were in no rush to go and bag that crimson behemoth, the prospect looming over them still made the hawkish psion both irritable and impatient. Sort of bored, even.

"Lolth's tits. Howe many people even get tha chance to be killede by a red dragonne?" She attempted to 'cheer' the other two up. "Let's do it tommurow. Thate way we can have a party and gete shitfaced in preperation tonight."

"...and... I, erm, guess you ungifted chumps can buy your little supply doo-hickies... Tommorow mornin', I guess... or whatever... "

If you guys feel like warping straight to the infiltration, we can, but might not be a bad idea to buy battle stuff first. If you don't feel like you'll be around much or don't wanna now for whatever reason, we can always lag with a few drunken night out posts first, through. Up to you guys. >_>

Alsiif raised her head up off the table. "Can you even use your mind-fucking on a dragon? Because if we gotta fight the thing, these aren't going to be of any use." She looked down at her claws and started tapping them on the table. "Could still zap it I guess..."

Neit just shrugged. "I dunno. Probally not? Dragonse 'ave priddy big brains."

A face spazm, followed by a sneeze. That grey-power stuff really wasn't agreeing with her. Felt like there were wasps in her head. Taking an extra big gulp of her hoppy beer helped, through.

"...Zappin'... I dunno either. Woulde work... but how much, I dunno... Funnily enough, they don'te make potions thate can recharge my sorta un-lolthy gifte, either."

"Just cause it's a Red Dragon doesn'te mean we can't talk to ite at all, through... haha... " She whispered the name since this was a secret mission and all, but the high pitched giggle at the end hardly made her look super innocent. "How much poison do you thinke one of 'zose bad boys coulde take?..."

"I dunno, maybe a bucket's full? Poison sounds way better than trying to fight... And trying to talk to it would be fine... As long as you or Rynna did it."

"'Ello gorgeous." Came a slurred and sultry voice from somewhat behind Neitar. A lovely Drow woman was slowly - and carefully - making her way over to Neit. She was quite the looker, with an ample chest that didn't quite compare to Aryyna's, of course, but still was quite big even by Drow standards, a lovely face framed by straight, black, shoulder-length hair and with red eyes and a gold nose-ring and dark black lipstick. She was wearing a tight and tiny skirt and nothing else, showing off her stomach and its naval piercing as well as the aforementioned ample tracts of land. She was very obviously quite drunk and almost as stoned, and judging by her accent and apparent lack of concern for her safety, shebali.

"'Eyooo." She giggled. "Name's Taldi. Jus' Taldi." She gave a big smile and leaned over on the table, as much to give Neit a better look at her chest as to keep from falling over. "You're hot." Another giggle. "Your seestar too." She strained her eyes staring at the empty space beside Neit before giggling again. "Oh, wai. No sistar. Jus drugs." More laughter and Taldi smiled. "Woul' sexy fine lady mind if I kissed 'er?" More giggles.

Neit rolled her cigar to the other side of her mouth as she faced towards the interrupting woman, and prepared to spell out a long and detailed message that could more or less be summed up as 'fuck off'. She couldn't spit it out, through. Before she knew it, the psion was laughing at the dunderheaded thing's attempts at charm, and had settled down into just watching the highly attractive, but clearly uncultured, woman garble half-incoheriently to herself.

"Is thate your normal voice, now, sweetheart? 'Taldee'? Or are you a bit more worse for the weare now?" Her sharp smile was, as ussual, that refined kind of vicious which normally belonged to people with perticularly exquisite execution methods in mind.

Neit then lent right back, heeled boots on the table. Since her outfit mostly consisted of a mess of spiked leather bands, it pretty much turned her body into a sort of sexy obstacle course at this angle. Or a barbed animal trap.

"You cane trye and kiss me, ife you wante..."

Taldi laughed. "I solds a buncha slaves earlier." She smiled. "Made lotsa moneys. Offa da corpses, too. 'Cided to cebelrate. Sybilra. Celebar. Party. I gots two pretty boys back at my room." A flirty wink. "We could shares them, sexy lady.
    Humans'a'mine." She added after a second. Taldi then looked at the table and tried to focus and her pretty face strained as she tried to figure out why Neit had, like, a billion legs, and why some of them were rainbow colored and others were melting and oh great now the table was melting. Taldi giggled.

"Your pretty legs are in the way." She finally said.