Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

Hwesta hung off every word, childishly swooned forwards on the bed and using her elbows to prop up her wildly grinning face. She liked to commentate; Along the lines of "Fucke yeah!", "Serves the bitche righ'!" and "Shit ma, thate shoulda been me doin' id!"

One of the two bodyguards lent in and literally licked Alsiif's present at her behest. Hwesta seemed to regard the little lock of hair like the weirdest gift she'd ever received, but still took it and twirled it around in her fingers...

"You're... You're suche a fuckin' freak!..." The girl commented after a long pause... Then proceeded to blush up a little and send Alsiif a twistedly amused glance. "I mean, seriously! That's fuckin' sinister-in-the-head behavior! You're... Y-you're adorable!..."

"Mom! Your friend'is cute as shite!"

It sounded like a call for approval or something, but Neit wasn't bothered. She had her eyes just next to closed, and had her feet perched into the lap of that rather mousey orc that she liked from before, which was currently giving her a foot massage.

"We neede ta decide who is keepin' these. I wante this cow. Aryyna would like her... A trolle would be nice too... bute I'm up for negotiationse."
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-03-2012 at 10:38 PM.

"I'll just be taking a troll." Ryyna smiled at Neit.
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 08-06-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Neit crooned her head and considered the deal for a minute. If she gave the trolls away, they'd still be around the group, and she could just dominate them in the worst case scenario. She did it to the other bitch, after all... But there was a little something reassuring about giving the enemy a nice fat target to shoot at first, should they ever come under attack.

"I'lle have thise squash-faced horrore and one of ze trollse, thene...." She stroked the mongrel woman's hair gently, her voice soft and baleful. Her expression was still glazed over and completely devoid of humor, so it seemed to think she was intentionally intimidating it, and refused to make eye contact whilst continuing to make the best job of the foot massage that it could. "Ryyna, youe cane 'ave the other pair of ze same... People say youe are good with takin' care ofe ze males, Alsiif, so I guesse you shoulde 'ave the laste two..."

"Deale?"

SPOILER! :
    Basically she's suggesting;

Alsiif gets the male fighter orc and the male barbarian orc.

Ryyna gets one troll and the female barbarian orc.

and she gets the other troll and the female fighter orc.

Feel free to argue, through.
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-06-2012 at 09:11 PM.

"Ahm... Thats fine... I guess they can guard my shit." Alsiif leaned against a wall and looked at the floor. "But I gotta feed them and stuff..?"

"Sounds good enough to me."

"Youe can do whate you like, dere' yours..." Neit responded to Alsiif flatly, leaning back further into her chair. Well, that was easy enough...

Hwesta seemed to swoon over Alsiif a little more than she had to whilst the group was leaving, mooching up way too close and messing with those demonic talons, as if to confirm if they were real.

Neit just kissed her on the head, gave her the keys to the Grimlock that had stayed within the room, and then set off with her new charges in tow. If she was still worried about the girl, she was doing a damn good job of hiding it.

Perhaps she was preoccupied. They had to get back to complete the ritual, after all.

It was getting to the point where the group had abducted so many Shebali, it almost felt easier than just buying one. Neit seemed completely jaded this time, however, and didn't put as much relish into the affair as she normally seemed to.

Kuttra Taur was it's usual self, through, and nobody really seemed to notice or care.

Neit simply left the captive with Alsiif and Rynna whilst she sulked off, not bothering to tell them where she was going.

The fancy she-orc was in tow, through, so it was probably a little obvious.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    When Neitar explained she had a gift, the slave was quite thoroughly examined by several of Aryyna's servants, no doubt checking for any poison, magical traps, or other things.

There were, after all, lots of places you could hide weapons and poisons.

Aryyna met with Neitar in a room that was actually within her Kuttra Taur residence, rather than somewhere in Laelda'uren. The fungal room was lavishly shaped and decorated with various animal furs from both the Underdark and the World Above. Aryyna herself was seated on a a divan, wearing only a Dire Polar Bear fur-lined cloak, a thong, and thigh-high fur-topped boots of what appeared to be spider-chitin, while smoking a long cigarette of what, judging by the smell, wasn't anything hallucinogenic or mind-altering.

"Neit!" She said happily. "Back already? And with a gift! For me!" She seemed almost genuinely flattered. "What did you get me?" She purred, rising with an exaggerated bounce and feigned ignorance. "I like the Greenskin. Is she my gift?" Aryyna asked, draping her arms over Neitar's shoulders and kissing her softly.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Neit smiled wearily, giving a polite nod.

"She ise." Was the simple response, cut short by her clear awkwardness. As tame as she seemed by some Ilharesses' standards, there was still never really a way of telling what would make the powerful wizard turn on you, and what would not. "I woulde 'ave broughte more, bute I as yet still have not been back to speake to zhe goddess. I hope she ise enoughe for now..."

The sharp woman took a moment to fawn over her host, making sure to make up for the lack of words. Truth was, she still had a lump in her throat and she was not sure why... Perhaps it was coming so close to involving Hwesta in her murderous game, as ludicrous as that is considering the girl's complete lack of innocence. Perhaps it was a certain sub-concious fear over letting herself fall for this glorious, dangerous, poisonous woman.

Ultimately, Neit supposed, she was terrified by the prospect of loosing control.

Right now all she could do was passionately kiss the woman's neck and hope for a reduction in difficult questions.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Aryyna smiled at Neitar, her body shuddering slightly at Neit's attentions and a small moan of pleasure escaping from her mouth. "Mmm, she's lovely. You didn't have to to get me a gift, you know, I was only joking." she said, possibly truthfully. Who knew but the Goddess?

Pulling Neitar's face away from her neck and kissing her deeply, the Ilharess smiled. "It is wise not to keep Her waiting. Go and claim your reward, and when you return we shall go hunting." Another kiss. "It will be fun. You can ride with me. Your two minions can come along too, if you'd like - they do have mounts, right? Ever been on a Dragon? No, of course not, you couldn't afford it, but it's fun, trust me." Another kiss as Aryyna turned Neit around and gave her a playful slap on the rear.

"Off you go then!"

The return trip to the shrine (and, ultimately, the return trip from the shrine back to Kuttra Taur) was once again fortunately uneventful. Neitar carefully went through the ritual again, and all the horror it entailed, to once again find herself prostrate before the Goddess.

"Lolth, Queen of the Demonweb Pits, Queen of Spiders, the Tyrant Poisoner, Mother of the Drow, the Huntress and the Webspinner, hears your noisome call and deigns fit to answer once again, neitar inthuul.
    Know that your pathetic offering has been found acceptable once more, although again barely so. Know to that I see and hear all and know of your success in the simple task which I, the mighty Lolth, had set before you. Indeed, I had known when I assigned it to you that you would succeed in it. Do not, however, think that you have pleased your Goddess, neitar inthuul, now that you have merely not disappointed her fully.
    "

Then, the Goddess smiled, a cruel, terrifying, vicious smile. "But you have distinguished yourself. Set yourself apart from the hideous, mewling, retards who would deign themselves fit to serve Me. You are still a hideous, loathsome, wretched thing, neitar inthuul, but perhaps you are less so than the worst of your peers." Neitar found herself rising up to her knees, looking up into the eyes of the Goddess as arcane power flowed through her. "You are less ugly the ugliest whore. Congratulations."

And once again, Neitar found herself showered and assaulted by spiders. But the humiliation and fear was not all Lolth had left her. Neitar was different, somehow, she knew it. She could feel it. The Queen of the Demonweb Pits had gifted her with the power that was her birthright. She knew these powers, and she knew how to wield them, as if she always had. It was natural, to her, now.

Praise be unto Lolth!

Neit gains Dancing Lights, Darkness, and Faerie Fire as spell-like abilities which can each be used once per day. The caster level for these spell-like abilities is equal to her class level total.
    You're now all back in Kuttra Taur. Neit has been invited to go hunting. It's up to Reg/Her to decide if she wants to bother bringing the other two along. Also Neit should probably spend 10 gold to spread news of her success in the Test - maybe it will attract followers... like her sister? WHO KNOWS. Still, she's a Drow, and what Drow doesn't want to brag about how wonderful she is?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Neitar's sinister new powers were not a secret to Alsiif and Ryyna. Through still as quiet, shell shocked and absent-minded as she had been after the first sacrifice, her exhausted face did now bear an element of soiled pride, mixed in with the mounds upon mounds of self-disgust. Even whilst still clambering down the cliff uneasily, she toyed with the new, arcane sensations burning at her unaccustomed veins.

It made her feel unreal. Ghostly. A little omnipotent.

It felt good.

The entire way back to their abode, small hellish orbs of yellowish balefire trailed behind her, sometimes whimsically attempting to form shapes at her command, but mostly just remaining a hazy, formless painting of Neitar's exhausted mental state.

///

The hunting party wasn't a secret either. Neitar had never considered the other two to be followers, but appreciated that Aryyna and probably a few others seemed to think that way. Thus, inviting them along could only really do her good.

Hwesta was the first to hear about the success of the ritual, but she sent a few kindly 'informative' messages to some old friends whilst she had the chance, too. They were phrased less like she had just hunted down and murdered several people, and more as if she had just been gifted a very nice new piece of furniture.

Regardless of her chronic lack of funds, she did buy some new clothes to smooch up to Aryyna, too. Consisting of little more than an ungainly mass of leather belts and a few brass-studded small metal plates on the chest and privates, you could hardly say she bought it because it would help her hunt...

Being arm candy was fine for now. Killing a few more miserable little freaks didn't appeal to her enough to risk overdoing it and making Aryyna look bad. Getting her first ride on a dragon wasn't such a sour idea, either.

By the time they got back to the palace, all of this seemed to add up nicely enough to put her in a genuinely good mood for the first time in weeks.

"I'm so flatterede thate you thought I would come backe, Illharess." Her sharp features bore the rarest of things; A full, warm smile without the taint of heavy intoxication. "Lete alone thate you chose me for your glorious company ine the firste place. I lacke words."
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-15-2012 at 01:18 AM.