Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of the End (Drow)

"Ah.. This is your daughter, Neit? I'm.. pretty jealous." Alsiif plopped down at the table and waved a finger/claw at one of the drinks. It floated daintily over to Alsiif's hand, and she took a sip. It might have been easier to just grab the glass, but maybe she was trying to be cool.

Hwesta just beamed one of those full, infectious smiles over to Alsiif and crooked her head over at a bemused angle. "You're awfully cute for a demonbloode, you know..." Keeping in mind that she was an actual ranked cleric of Lolth, that was probally one of the least bad things the woman had heard one say to her. "A bitty goofy, bute cute, for sure... You're not, like, really hyper olde, or a eye-stabbin' mega sado-macho-persone, are ya? Or some freaky loser who only screws males?"

"How's work been honey?" Neitar cut in, eager not to waste the entire trip sitting around getting shitfaced. The expression suggested somebody trying a little too hard to hide their upbeat emotions. She still found the time to light up one of her cigars whilst talking, through. "Any of you're superiors really gettin' under your skin?..."

"Maybe. But I wante to know what I'm gettin' out of ite." Hwesta replied, ushering one of her body guards to hand feed her some grapes. "You guys juste, like, gonna threaten to kill me if I don't help your sorry asses, or whate?... Come on ma! These fuckers might not realize ite, bute I know you're broke!"

Neit just gazed at Ryyna. The classy bitch was the one with all the cash, after all. "Give me a loane. 5000 GP. You can have the Grimlocke as intereste."

The young priest just looked on expectantly, apparently comfortable with that unspectacular amount. There could be warmth within the Inthuul household after all...
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-04-2012 at 12:02 AM.

"Keep the Grimlock." Ryyna tossed Neit a bag of gold, as if it were some worthless sack of shit.

Neit just slid it across to Hwesta, barely giving it a gander. "Thanks sweetie."

The young priestess, on the other hand, did take the time to open it up and have a look before continuing. The returned smile continued to be far warmer than it had any right to be. "... Juste between you fucks and me... There is 'dis little whore called Yathrin Riknueth... Same 'ousing stack... A wee bit older. Pretty. Likes to spread rumors to deflect 'de facte she sneaks out at nighte to fuck slave orcs and monsters and shite... Moste de-fe-nilly fucked in tha brain stem, fo' sure. Don'te think she'll be missed all thate much. I think I know tha route she uses, too... Good enough?"

"I knew you were mye favorite for a reason!" Neit grasped Hwesta's cheeks, then knelt across the table to plant a kiss softly on her forehead.

"Moooom~! You're makin' me look like a fuckin' pussy infronte a ya friends!"

Alsiif smiled at the mother and daughter, then took another drink. "Sounds good to me... She likes to fuck the orcs tho? Really?" Alsiif rested her head in her hand. "I guess she'll be lucky to have us fuck her over instead.."

"She's probably just got a creature fetish." Ryyna took Alsiifs drink and had a couple sips.
    "Anyway I've got a few orcs, when you wanna do this?"

After another round of drinks, Hwesta explained to them the locations of all the more subtle exits around the temple, and the times when no rituals were to be taken place. Neit could plant dirty thoughts in the woman's head for a range, and they could just wait outside, but they would still likely have to stake out the place for quite a while.

Next, the conversation turned to what exactly they were going to do with her.

"You could totally plant wasp eggs in 'ur eyeballs!" Hwesta was pretty excited about joining in, despite the fact that actually being there would be far too incriminating for her.

"Thate takes too longe.. an' we don'te have any wasps!..." Neit retorted, laughing and getting jam from her strangely-colored desert everywhere. "I thinke we should juste lete some orcs mangle her up. Right mashed in. For fun... Of course, she mighte enjoy tha' wun a beet too muche."

Planning things in detail whilst stoned and drunk probably wasn't the best way of doing things, but it was the drow way.

Alsiif started scratching at the table with a claw, and muttered, "Can't let orcs and wasps have all the fun..."

"I still think we should tear her apart with hooks and chains."

"Ah, yeah, tha plan..." Neit suddenly came to a realization, and fished around in her luggage for something. It was Ryyna's original scribble; She nudged it across to Hwesta.

"...You know... you have to, like, kill 'er, right?..." The young thing did not look particularly impressed, fanning herself with it. She was still shooting fond little looks at Alsiif, despite herself.

"Yea I knowe." Neit just shrugged, still enjoying licking her fingers free of that sweet jammy substance. "Bute we gotta make a show of ite... Lolth likes a show... and bein' a Drow is all aboute likin' a liddle performance."

A whole bunch of new sadistic and vile thoughts crossed the sharp woman's mind as she lit up a fresh stogie and rolled it across her lips palatably. The last thing she expected was that she'd come to savor this opportunity, but here she was. Murdering pathetic little abdrow or useless backstreet whores was an entire different game than killing a ranked, equal-footed, well respected Drow mistress. It made her feel like a hunter. Or maybe a judge. No matter how much she consumed, it didn't seem to kill the burgeoning new appetite now corroding her belly.

"I can'te deside!" She closed her eyes, and made a slow, upbeat sigh. "Maybe we shoulde juste go shoppin', and snag a few extdra treatse? Healthe potions ar' always an optione."