View Poll Results: Which Character is Your LEAST Favorite?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • MacArthur

4 28.57%
  • Torah

4 28.57%
  • Sancho

2 14.29%
  • Kaz

4 28.57%
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Chapter 12

Heaven Chapter 12

New chapter of Heaven o_O next one won't take 6 months
    --------------comic here---------------------------
    http://evilcakecomics.com/comics/heaven/12/
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Evil_Cake; 01-09-2013 at 06:45 PM.

A few of the pannels don't look very night-ish, but I think you got the general idea across... Eh, the page where they are trying to tell van to fight, and again when they tell him he's a spare, are very grey for some reason, also. :o

Glad to see this awesomegoodness is still rolling, anyhow. Ragan's distraction face is epic. :>
    Last edited by Regantor; 01-11-2011 at 10:51 AM.

thank ya for reading and the comment senor

Eh, the page where they are trying to tell van to fight, and again when they tell him he's a spare, are very grey for some reason, also.
    yeah that happened because I messed up the levels while scanning >_<

We can rebuild him! We have the technoligy!

http://www.freewebs.com/handcannon/scan0003-1B.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/handcannon/scan0014B.jpg

Potatoshop + 8 seconds. ;I

woah ty a lot I will edit the 1st post with them later

HMMMMMM!!!!this is really Interesting, the story flows very well,facial expressions are not to bad,panels and shading a really good.
    (Question:Is this a manga or a comic cos there is a difference! your seems more like american comic due to you drawing style)

Things I think you should work on:
    1: the main female chicks tits sag! lift them up and it will look really good but the males look amazing just work on making the girl look more like a girl
    2: perspective is ok but its not right try working with one point and two point perspectives that will increase you artwork skill
    3: backgrounds are not as detailed as the characters(Background are too basic for you amazing drawing skills)
    4: you need to go through your dialoge cos i one of them he says "You" twice (don't worry I make same mistake Lol)
    and finally Inking you work cos this has some real potential and also use print off tones (you can do this on photoshop Rio has some really good toners for manga and comics!)

I think your comic/manga is really good and I hope I helped and also didn't offend you in anyway

Thanks Sean

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Regantor View Post
    We can rebuild him! We have the technoligy!

http://www.freewebs.com/handcannon/scan0003-1B.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/handcannon/scan0014B.jpg

Potatoshop + 8 seconds. ;I
    Yes, I highly recommend you use Potatoshop's Auto Batch Processing. Save's you a lot of time.

HMMMMMM!!!!this is really Interesting, the story flows very well,facial expressions are not to bad,panels and shading a really good.
    (Question:Is this a manga or a comic cos there is a difference! your seems more like american comic due to you drawing style)
    umm I'd never call this a manga so yeah comic

Things I think you should work on:
    1: the main female chicks tits sag! lift them up and it will look really good but the males look amazing just work on making the girl look more like a girl
    by make look more like a girl do you just mean fix the breasts

4: you need to go through your dialoge cos i one of them he says "You" twice (don't worry I make same mistake Lol)
    thx there are also some misspellings I think
    and finally Inking you work cos this has some real potential and also use print off tones (you can do this on photoshop Rio has some really good toners for manga and comics!)
    hmm Im not going to start inking this comic but I will ink the next one I do
    I think your comic/manga is really good and I hope I helped and also didn't offend you in anyway
    yeah its not offensive at all
    Thanks Sean

on the girl yea fix the breasts(maybe lift the breasts abit cos they look too low to me) but another thing that the main chick lacks in looking more like a girl is she doesn't have a girlish figure....give her more curves, the male figure and female figure are sorta similar only differences are woman are smaller,wider at the hips for male they are bigger stronger looking and are wider at the shoulders.

when i finish the last 4 pages of my manga and the spoofs for it you can use it for drawing females cos i have a few male female chicks in my manga that you could look at their figures

k .