Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: what is the greatest country

Brazil is quiet strong these days too, but yeah it have a lot of problems too. India and China are hanging in a cliff. It's quiet hard to name a good stable country that is not just good to live in, but also easy to migrate there and don't end in poverty.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    French Indo China.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    If Colorado was it's own country, I'd say Colorado, but it's a state, not a country, so nevermind. But guys, really, Iceland is like, the one and only best.

Apparently a lot of foreigners are coming to Chile. Well they are mostly from Spain, where 22,7% of the people is unemployed and its growing, so in here they can find a job at least.

But still I think its a bad place to come if you don't have a career or something.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    I think we are seeing the demise of superpowers, really. India and China have too many internal issues to pick up the slack when America finally loses its empire. Honestly, though, I think it's because what we are seeing is the death of the nation-state. America died ages ago, it's just a zombie being puppeteered by plutocrats. That's, I think, what we are going to see more and more. The death of the nation state and the rise of the supernational plutocracy in its wake.
    If I read this right, the world will be controlled by a united international force of super-wealthy people?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenn View Post
    If I read this right, the world will be controlled by a united international force of super-wealthy people?
    It's already a reality.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Exactly. Cyberpunk is now. The world is a nightmarish dystopia ruled by obscenely wealthy and utterly immoral plutocrats. Technology and the internet are an inescapable part of daily lives, and most people do a significant portion of their socializing and news gathering from the internet. The only people willing to fight the evil overlords are hackers of dubious morality.

Julian Assange is a cyberpunk hero, basically.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

And a sad, strange, little man.

You're my favorite.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The fact he's a strange, douchebag, rapist is why I say he's he perfect cyberpunk hero. Most 'heroes' in cyberpunk are themselves deeply flawed and often have similar views towards women.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Alright, alright.

Then what's Gorbachev?

You're my favorite.