Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the greatest country

Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    Thats a misconception, Australia isn't any more dangerous then any other country. I've never been injured by any animals here.
    I got attacked by a cat the other day in australia :P

XD I don't know if we should count that

I got attacked by an Australian a few days ago. He wasn't poisonous as the tales say, but still it was drunk as the legends says.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Mad Max was a documentary.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

damn my pet kangaroo got into the fridge and ate all the food. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    Thats a misconception, Australia isn't any more dangerous then any other country. I've never been injured by any animals here.
    I have a feeling you're saying this because somebody is making you.

Just blink twice if a dingo is threatening to eat your baby.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Ok now it's just getting silly and spammy in here. Back on topic.

I want to live in south Korea for a while but I will totally have a massive panic attack just getting there.

I think its economically good to go to south korea, but its socially a big step back.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I've noticed that a bit but my knowledge comes from unreliable sources (kdramas). It seems like their parents are the dominant forces thru out their lives ( or is that a giant cliche they play up?). Who you can date when you should be married by what's the best career path all decided for you then you aren't allowed to make the choices you wanted till your kids come? That just sucks.

I really couldn't imagine living anywhere in Europe dispite thinking itd be damn fun. I just don't know how I'd cope.

Australia has way too many poisonous animals for me to even step foot on its soil. Like the freaking platypus has poison?! What the hell is that! Why would you give some funny looking creature that just about everyone LOVES poison??? That's just messed!

Yeah but its not like the poisonous animals are just roving around everywhere. It annoys me that people act like Australia is just covered in deadly animals. I lived in the country and even then I would only see the occasional snake, they always slither away unless you provoke them because they're cowardly. I've never even seen a platypus in the wild and dingos only live in some parts of the country. They don't generally prey on humans, even though they're not a domesticated animal they have lived alongside humans for thousands of years, often as companions.