Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: what is the greatest country

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    This is getting off topic. Unless you can make me see how this is relateable or has any bearing on which country is the best its new thread or spam thread.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Best country is no country. That's relatively on topic... even though there was nothing to seriously discuss to begin with, lol.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I ment discussing people and their values or views as individuals is not on topic. If its some one who represents a country and why they make living there better I would be fine with it but that wasn't the case.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    This is getting off topic. Unless you can make me see how this is relateable or has any bearing on which country is the best its new thread or spam thread.
    Gorbachev changed his country making it no longer the best.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

That can not be inferred from what you originally posted. Keep it on topic and relevant to the thread please.

Greatest country? None. There isn't one nowadays. Plain and simple. Everyone is taking a turn for the worse (Except the Asians for whatever reason and I won't discuss it further in fear of being labeled as "racist"). Hell, all the revolutions going on in the middle east, and in northern africa has pretty nuch torn that place apart. Japan got hit with huge ass tidal wave. The US is having huge ass financial problems. Greece was in huge debt,(or still is, IDK and IDC). The UK had some problems, as well as a few other UK countries. So yeah, I can see the trend.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    What definition of 'Asians' are you using that it doesn't include the Japanese? @_@

And those revolutions in the Middle East are, at worst, a lateral step with no progress or regress, and at best progress. I don't think you can label the Arab Spring a bad thing. At worst it is a meaningless thing.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

yeah true and well as for the Japanese thing....I dont know.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    You don't consider Japan to be part of Asia? I know the Japanese don't (cuisine wise, anyway), but that's only so they can distinguish themselves...
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I'm not saying that the Japanese aren't a part of Asia...I should have been more specific.