Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Disappointing video games that were a waste of your (or your parents) paycheck.

No way dude it's super tits as hell

ok

Yeah if anything was a waste of my money it was Just Dance 3. It's like ugggh it's the same thing as 2 but with different songs. At least the stylistic jump from 1 to 2 was largely noticeable and appreciable.

Twisted Metal....

compared to the older games... like Twisted Metal Black...this game had very little content as far as story content goes..
    I beat the game in a matter of hours on hardest difficulty

I would have kept it for the Multiplayer , but it was really on and off for me. Some days it would work and others it wouldn't let me in.

I got fed up and returned it
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

Sniper Elite 1

Seriously, only the first few missions are actually fun.
    after that the whole realism aspect of the game is pretty much flushed down the drain and it's pretty much your average run and gunner.
    oh and it takes like 8 missions before you actually get the only good sniper rifle in the game.
    i certainly hope Sniper Elite V2 is going to do A LOT better than the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Axumite View Post
    Tales of Symphonia 2 made me suffer from a severe case of denial. Every tales of game I buy I will play over and over and over again. Nvr hav i had to force myself to beat the end of the a game before. After I beat it and got another fourth of the game done I quit. The story was just pitiful compared to the first one. They looked goofy and the monsters and the quest were annoying as heck.
    This: true.
    Even the attempt at a moral conflict was awful. In ToS1 they had "Conformity to preserve peace, or freedom despite the conflict?" In TOS2 they had "Your best friend or the rest of the world?" Granted the latter conflict was in 1, but every time it came up the heroes reluctantly concluded on the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

recently I would have to say resident evil outbreak on the ps2.
    I think it was an insult to the resident evil series just like the movies.
    That and grand theft auto san andreas,
    I loved vice city, and I may listen to "rap".
    But san andreas was to "ghetto" for me.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    WHAT San Andreas is the best GTA to date!

Also on the topic.
    The newest Medal of Honor kinda sucked. But I only paid like 5 bucks for it anyway, and beat it. But it was just a blatant wannabe CoD clone 'realistic' style. And the multiplayer was built on a totally different engine, which was Frostbite. So that made it feel and look almost exactly like Bad Company 2, except the guns suck.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Twilight Princess sucks can't believe I bought it

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    WHAT San Andreas is the best GTA to date!

Also on the topic.
    The newest Medal of Honor kinda sucked. But I only paid like 5 bucks for it anyway, and beat it. But it was just a blatant wannabe CoD clone 'realistic' style. And the multiplayer was built on a totally different engine, which was Frostbite. So that made it feel and look almost exactly like Bad Company 2, except the guns suck.
    That depends on taste of games,
    for example I have yet to play any of the games that you listed there cause they do not interest me.

Granted with san andreas The size of the game world and the amount of stuff to do is twice that of previous
    GTA games if not more.
    but for example, the RC missions,
    I hated them so much, I broke two controllers just trying to finish those missions alone.