Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking Toron Aleo OOC

Its alright. I've already posted in the actual RP so you can start whenever.

Done. And I am not particularly happy with the way i wrote my post, I'll edit it when I can.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

That's alright. Anything you can do is good enough for me.

Name: Ceril Yeneth
    Type: Lyrin
    Class: Royal Affiliate
    Companion: Silth
    Eye colour: Yellow
    Skin colour: Ivory
    Appearance: Ceril is 5'8", small build, with long blue-black locks. He has scars from the beating he endured as a slave, and a knotted scar of a sparrow in between his shoulder blades from a particularly sadistic daughter of his slave owner. He wears light leather armor and a small dagger strapped to his leg. His transformation is a small black and white fox with the same yellow eyes.
    Personality: He is cunning and manipulative, a charmer of women when it will benifit his current cause. Usually never honest to those he doesn't respect, and is known to put on a front of the docile idiot.
    Skills: Ceril is good at stealth, gathering information, he can dissapear fairly easily, and tracking him down will take skill. He can also wield throwing daggers impressively.
    History: Ceril was a boy when the Galians threw him into slavery. His adolecence was spent as the servent to the home of a richer Galian family, where he was treated badly for his consistent lack of respect. A daughter of his slave owners harbored an unhealthy obsession with him, and the idea of breaking his spirit. He was treated as a lap pet when she would break him down enough that he no longer had the will to resist. For years his resolve was broken as he began to submitted to her will, treated like an animal. Small bouts of insubordination only earned him time spent to starve until the process was repeated. This is something he is most ashamed of and harbors deep hate for her. Ceril was in her chambers when the Tarians began an attack in the night to release slaves. His spirits lifted with hope, he quickly slipped out of the window, meeting up with his people to rejoin the ranks. When his name was taken it was learned his mother a royal affiliate had been killed in the initial Galian invasion and he had now inherited her position. He accepted merely to redeem himself from what he felt was a betrayal to his people when he allowed a Galian to treat him as a house pet. He is usually alone in the forest with his Selth companion, Baisle, gathering information about the movements of the Galian forces, but he has also committed a small number of assasinations.
    Last edited by Pax; 03-02-2012 at 04:29 PM.

I'm at work until seven then I will be home by eight. Will post reply to RP then.
    Welcome Pax. I just have one thing about your post. Tarian royalty isn't stuffy and hey are very down to earth. However the Tarian Forces beleive in protecting the royal family. Just ignore me I rambling because I don't want to go back to work.

What time zone there, Ms. Mistrus? (Assuming that you are a miss, no offence :/)

lol As in where I live? Central Standard time. And yes, I am a Miss. So no offense!

And for me, AKST or Alaska Time...but I'm not a Miss so I really can't say anything about that....Unless, nvrmind, I had a joke but i think its too uncivil to say on a forum. Anyways, Cheers!

LMAO, Don't worry about offending me, I'm very laid back. So I take it you are several hours behind me.

Several hours in the past, yes. And as for me not being a miss, :/ unless of course I'm a herm and not know it.