Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Taking Toron Aleo OOC

xD what a sore loser. And I've played it, I just can't stand people who use Scorpion's teleport ability. >.< gets on my nerves sometime's. Anyways, I got into a scuffle with an American tosser who tried to tell me how to pronounce vitamins. It was pretty funny after awhile, but it was pretty heated in the beginning.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

LMAO I love it when people do that. I was talking to my friend, (she lives in California) and I said about. She got really confused that I didn't pronounce it aboot. I face palmed and tried to explain the difference.

I hate the teleport Scorpion does so I punch him in the face with Shang Tsung. I'm not allowed to play him anymore becuase my little brother doesn't like it.

I've gotten pretty good at giving anyone who uses that damn teleport a nice big ol' gory Fatality. Anyways, xD it is interesting, O.o one of my friends says "facepaw" instead of "facepalm" which kind of sends me for a loop if I can't remember that he tries to be an Anthropomorphic animal.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

*Blows off dust*

Well, I've only resurrected this RP to see if there is any interest left. Its been over a year, I know and it is bad of me to do, I know but it is still here and if I am planning on staying, I need to have something to come back too.

To the RPers, sorry about dropping off the face of the planet. I got fired from my job. Bad. Moved towns and got a new job. Good! Got hurt at said new job. Bad. My medical expenses such as physio and chiro were covered by WCB. Good! I was diagnosed with depression several months into my recovery. Bad. I went to counseling and learned to deal with stress and my negative thoughts. Good! Learned my depression stemmed from my emotionally abusive roommate. Bad. Moved out finished my rehab and have a job interview tomorrow. All great things. So that has been my life for the past year. Its been tough, I'm still not 100% better, still have pain from my injury and I cannot do what I used too. My career opportunities have completely closed up with it as well. I was planning on being a carpenter but can't any more. I am, however planning on a different career but I'm rambling now, so I'll stop it.