Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Most awkward, enjoyable or worst moments with other artists.

Most awkward, enjoyable or worst moments with other artists.

I bet many people have meet other artist, some better, older or crazier and most of these encounters can become in bitter or really enjoyable experiences.

Tell your most enjoyable moment, your worst moment and the most awkward moment. What have you learn and what have confused you; your impressions of those encounters are thanked.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Does this count? I think this counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    I knew I would regret coming in this thread. Good art. Good coloring. See if you can find a life drawing class, that's fun. Use spoilers. *head-desks*
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy-Chan View Post
    She already used the NSFW in her topic >_> Chillax
    NSFW isn't visible if you just click on the thread from the main page. *grumbles about the human form being nasty*
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancysPai View Post
    You're in the wrong field of hobby if THAT is your perspective on the human body.
    Oh, I know. I have no intentions of ever doing anything serious, so it doesn't matter. :P

Anyway, keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy-Chan View Post
    ^ what a horrible attitude towards art.
    Last edited by Bacon_Barbarian; 12-21-2011 at 01:45 AM.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    My worse moment came when Cype revealed to everyone that he just draws for the tits. And I draw aiming towards my career, and I don't even know how to draw a decent woman. Shattered.

Cype is also a pedophile so don't feel bad

Tell Cype I draw for tits too. We have something in common.
    FRIENDSHIP

i draw to stand out from the crowd, and because i enjoy it. The worst possible moment with another artist was when i asked for one guys opinion, i repeat OPINION!!! Dude garbed my notebook and said Quote : " OK let's see......pretty decent anatomy, small head...and.....oh ...pfft....what the heck i this......no really this is disgusting. How could her leg possibly be like that (starts sketching over the finished "product"). Me: aw men come on, don't draw over my stuff, im glad you want to he- He interrupts: Art needs sacrifice, and especially if its.....like this. " ................. RAAAGE! It would've been just fine if it was some guy that draws WAY better then me (11-18 of the people that were there) but he was really a beginner! I'll admit he knew what was wrong with the drawing, no problem there, even that he drew over my finished stuff. That could have been either erased or worked along those guide lines. But the dude pressed so hard that it could have been seen 4 page's after! Never again did i ask his opinion. or at least i was a couple of feet away for him when i did ask.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    That's cause for an ass whoopin', man. I know I would trip balls if someone blatantly drew over my stuff.

I would bite that guys head off if they did that to me >_>

.....^its really hard to imagine that.......since your pic in the "what do you look like thread, and all the cutsy(pervy) stuff i associate you....
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

You're Serbian, right? Couldn't you have just looked at him a certain way and given him brain damage or something?