Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al's attic.-Critques highly appreciated(nudity present)

Al's attic.-Critques highly appreciated(nudity present)

Hey everyone!
    i have been drawing for almost a couple of years now,
    and mangatutorials.com is where i initiated my dream, where i sketched my first character after reading its tutorials. :]

There could be no better place to start a year and i wish to learn, share and continue to get better at what i love to do.
    THANK YOU MT.

a couple of sketches i did lately.

Last edited by -Al; 01-08-2012 at 03:29 AM.

Breasts, good form, nice coloring, excellent soldier vantage point, very good work.

Holy crap.
    Helluva lot of improvement!

Holy shit, thats really good!

Nice improvements! what have you been doing for study in between the first picture and the last?

Wow you're really awesome, you improved tremendously. I really love the last one.

@everyone : thank you :]
    @ cloudy : stalking people / hidin in random bathrooms were a couple of stuff i really enjoyed back then until i took an arrow in the knee (skyrim) [gestures/anatomy/life study-it really helped ]

anyway my pc crashed and it took me some time to be able to buy a new one...and hopefully i can get back to drawing and post some stuff on a daily basis.

some environment studies and a wip(aint finishing it) i did a few months back.

Last edited by -Al; 02-17-2012 at 02:11 PM.

environment studies are friggin epic. but in the last one ( the girl ) it seems to me that her feet are almost the same size, even though she stretched her legs pretty far apart.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Man, it's so awesome when old members come back to let us see how much they've improved. Inspiration for everyone.

I feel like the girl's leg is in a position where the foot was meant to be facing forward and has instead decided to do something else entirely, and it gives me the impression that either her foot has become dislocated or her leg is breaking. Very nice shading on the jacket though. I like the way you've incorporated the cartoonish style with a more semi-realistic look. Shame you won't be finishing it.

As to the environmental studies, the first is very nice and vibrant. The second one is my favourite, as it feels very serene; however, it also looks a tiny bit flat. I like what you have attempted with the third, although I think the composition is a bit split down the middle, so that it's like I'm looking at two different pictures.

Very lovely work, especially on the "egyptian titties" tonal sketch, lol. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
    Last edited by indescribable; 02-18-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I really like the environment studies, yo.