Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Enter the mind of the shaman; masters recreation

101 Dalmations Member The_shaman's Avatar
    with this i felt like leaving the world of representational which i have such confort in and trying something new for me. Here is some Ahhh real monsters fan art, its ickis and oblina

more ahh real monsters fan art, yay for grumm, he gets a whole page to himself

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Oooh - I've forgotten about those cartoon characters! Good to see them. Btw, you don't like web design? I'm a bit surprised. It's basically another form of art creation, imo, except more interactive.

Well let me clarify it a little better, I liked the feeling when I got the finished result, but even when using dream weaver, or simple text edit program, I can't stand the coding aspect of it. I already have a problem with words and letters, after a while they start to jump and dance around on the screen or page (yes I have a dyslexia). Yes I do love the creation part of web design, even in it, their are all these freaking rules that annoy me, ultimately I may continue trying to web design (don't tell me instructor i said that, after as much as he heard me say I hate the shit.) I even say i hate 3-D modeling and sculpting, but I still start a 3-D project every now and again, and actually doing a character model now in a sense.

anyways... i still have no idea how to edit my topic name on this forum... with that here is some stuff, the two color pencils were done a in the last 2 days, the marker was done weeks back

Last edited by The_shaman; 06-10-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Hmm, I'll give some crits, but tell me, did you use reference for this last post (I can't read your handwriting, lol)? Because some proportions are wrong, like the green man and woman have to long upper legs. The way you do knees is strange, they sometimes look like squares and are often too big. If you do use reference, you can compare the size of different body parts with each other. You can even use a ruler if you have problems with that.
    Also, the red woman has a flat looking head and neck and her leg makes curves that a leg shouldn't make. I see you use shapes, that's good, but you should use them for correct proportions. You seem to want to put in a lot of details, but they end up overexaggerated in some cases, like the knees, the right red womans torso etc.
    Tell me if this helps you, lol ^^

yay more fan art, can you guess who it is

note- i made the head alittle to anatomical

lol thts the girl off invader zim..right

yes that's gaz

anatomy work....im so obsessed with the human form....I think I want to do a clay sculpture next.....but I gave all my clay and tools away

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    If you want to edit the title of your thread just go to the first post, hit Edit Post and then hit Go Advanced. This will take you to the full editing screen and where you can change the thread title.

ZAPPA!!!!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.