Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter the mind of the shaman; masters recreation

101 Dalmations Member The_shaman's Avatar
    The reason for that is because I'm still trying to grasp drawing in the round. I'm pulling the lines from inside the figure and not trying to bother with sticking to a contour drawing.

here is a sketch of a dragonfly girl

here is a illustration sketch of a water elemental siren

Your basic structure in these is already much better especially in the faces :3

Not many obvious problems in the first drawing but in the second her breasts seem a bit too high for their size and come off her chest at an unnatural angle. God knows I have problems with this though Dx Also her forearm is way too long. Might I suggest some life studies of arms and upper body anatomy? It would really help you right now I think. Often I'm seeing your arms and other limbs end up looking somewhat spaghetti-ish.

here the H value scale, i will do another in the B

here it a still life

more figure studies

self portrait

figures

bored so i sketched this, i might start on some concept art for circus wars.

here is a illustration sketch im still trying to render, i hate drawing backgrounds

i just may being getting the gesture shapes finally!!!!

you've been working really hard lately, but nobody took his time to critic your work... so I'll try and comment :P

in the last image the midle drawing, the profile look on the face is perfect, I would love if you would give it a body so it would be a full pic
    I think I've said it before, but you've got a way to make your character unbalanced, like they are gonna fall the next second(some of them)....
    the proportions are really good, now you need to work on your shapes, especially on the face, cuz there are some problems there T_T but with time and practice you'll overcome this step... try and look for some tutorials to see how to make the heads...
    another advice would be to make your work cleaner, make a shallow sketch and then draw the lines and erase the sketch where you can...
    If you don't have a tablet I suggest you to get one, cuz someday you'll need it

I hope my opinion helped you in any way cheers XD
    Rollin over the \/\/0RL|)