Thread: Shadow Falling's Work *New Character one-shot*

Threaded View

Shadow Falling's Work *New Character one-shot*

Hello all,

I used to be a member on here like 2 years ago. Back then, I spent every waking moment thinking up ideas and drawing comics. Unfortunately, I didn't get too much skill to start.

Good news is, I've had 2 years of practice now, and I'm ready to get some opinions of my work. I think my greatest success thus far was drawing out a whole 24 page Chapter of my first(well, that is successfully completed) manga or comic or whatever you want to call it, Shadow Rising. I scanned it into my computer, but the sketching was too light to be picked up. I do, however, have some sketches I did of a few characters. I would be very interested in seeing what people think, and getting some criticism for it. These are some of my older drawings, I haven't done updated character bios yet, and before you look, please don't mind the hands... I know that is a spot I need to work on.

And, I just got Manga Studio EX4. This is a character from an ongoing web comic I'm working on right now, which is also my first character ever designed in the program.

Last edited by shadow_falling; 01-10-2012 at 02:10 AM.