Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Choose your own character! (HAA GET IT?? Instead of adventure I put character BAHAHA!

Tenacles on the face

Ahhhahhaa okay so this is going to be one MESSED UP looking guy! I haven't started yet bc I've been working on another project, but I'll still post a pic tonight..

Thanks everybody for the added details!
    +dalmation skin
    +**gauged/gross ears** (I should've known that, but you never know with some ppl
    + face tentacles... should I just make them like Davey Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean? Or... OH!! I know! I'll make them come out of the dalmatian spots!! YESSSS

Thanks again!

faces on the tentacles

Okay, here's some progress!!

This is "nameless dude" with gauges, a smile, and a nose on his forehead... I also got kinda creative since, well, we all know what stereotype this character is leading towards :3

Added face tentacles to the list

Oh! We also need a name for him! And clothes and hair... The pic only goes down to his shoulders so try not to go any further

Thanks so much for all your help! I'll have another pic up shortly

ok! So... I'm up to date on everything. I'll post the pics in the morning, so good night!

Haa, looking cool so far. The added nose with the ring looks awesome!

haha thats so rad

^^ Thanks you guys!! HA just wait till you see these new pics... my god he looks crazzyyy

Nameless dude with a beard and curvy mustache...

Nameless Dude with tentacles...

And finally, Nameless Dude with dalmatian spots!!! (And finished eyes, but they can change anytime if you want)

Also, I wasn't able to add faces to the tentacles (Sorry evil_cake!) on the account that they'd be really small and if I made the tentacles any bigger they'd cover the entire face... so I just made due with what I had and this is how it turned out!

Sooo whadya think??

Now all I need is hair, clothes (top only please), and possibly a name, but I think Nameless Dude fits him pretty well

Thanks again!

tentacles on the face

Ahh love how it's looking!