Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this is what a manga forum looks like... hmm

So this is what a manga forum looks like... hmm

Believe it or not, but I'm actually an old member from here! It's been five years though, so I've kinda forgotten pretty much everything... and it's changed! Wow, this crazy place got even more interesting!

Yeahh

Sooo I guess you're probably wondering why I'm posting in the newbie area? Wellll, I don't think any of my old friends are still around so I'm going to try and make new ones! Also, this place has changed A LOT and I really do feel like a newb again. Ahhaaha, and I guess I've changed a lot too. HAH I'm not 14 anymore! That's definitely a good thing (:

Are there any older people on here, from like ages ago like me?? If so, ring me UP! I think my name had something to do with anime, but my memory's kinda... eh, you know (:

Also, if anybody's actually interested in, well, me (kinda funnyy that a thing like that could happen, but who knows? It's possible) go ahead and visit my profile.. it says everything you need to know ;D

Cheers!!
    ~Snow
    Last edited by SnowWhite; 01-08-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Welcome back! I'm new here, so I'm not someone from ages ago. Five years huh? lol I was 21 then. Yeah I'm old, but your never too old to love to draw, right?
    Snow White, huh? Guess you'll be the fairest one in the forum. XD
    You've been CHARMED!

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Welcome back! I'm not sure if I remember you~ Maybe if I saw your old username? I was around about five ears ago.

/whistleeeee

Has it really been that long?

Heyy, I remember you!! Celestial Fox... though I can't remember much (bad memory :/), I do recall seeing your name and maybe some of your artwork too! Yayy!
    Ahahha, yeahh it's definitely been at least 4.5 years. I remember because I joined the summer before a big move and it's been at least 4 years since then... strange how time passes, huh? I'm glad you're still on!

Hope I see you two around the forum! And thanks for the welcome wishes (:

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Oh, wow, you remember me! Didn't expect that at all! Well anyway, hope you stick around! C:

welcome

so do u have no idea what ur old username was?

Funny thing is, I used to know the old site pretty well. (Wasn't a member though, used a friends account to check out the forums, I just didn't post anything). And I have seen a few of you before, :/ sorreh to say, I have no recollection of anyone's names since then.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

So many shadow members. Come out we don't bite.
    That much.

Yup, I think I'm ganna stick around for a while
    You guys are great!
    And besides, I've tried joining other forums and they're just not as fun.
    I also just got a wacom tablet (FINALLY) after my tablet pc broke a while ago soo... it makes using this site a whole lot easier (:

Evil_Cake: I remember you!! Or your name, at least... and I'm pretty sure my name was "anime" with a bunch of random numbers behind it, but I could be wrong. Like I said, I've tried other forums and whatnots and my names tend to change (:

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    So many shadow members. Come out we don't bite.
    That much.
    You mean like shadowofshadowofshadow?